d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov > Guide On Forum Trading On Tarkov
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 722.70
Jan 7 2022 08:36am
Just got the game and I'm curious how safe fg trading works on Tarkov. If someone can walk me through what happens I'd appreciate it :D

Edit: Just noticed my title looks like I'm providing a guide, not asking for one. Sorry for any confusion!

This post was edited by Beepitssean on Jan 7 2022 08:36am
Gold: 1,065.99
Jan 7 2022 09:47am
Once you hit level 15 you will unlock the flee market. When you sell an item on the flea market over priced it charges a higher fee but there are some items that you can sell overpriced with less fees. Ratchets, Tetriz, Moonshine, Intel, SSD, SDiary, etc. Save those items when getting to level 15. You can also get the guy who buys off you to bring the items back into raid for you.

Pre 15 your best bet is to buy Bitcoin which sells for about 300k to therapist. People can bring 3 into raid at a time. Usually I put them in a bag and drop it for the other person, you search the bag and put it in your secure container and then I nade us both.
Jan 7 2022 09:50am
Quote (GGTheEnd @ Jan 7 2022 10:47am)
Once you hit level 15 you will unlock the flee market. When you sell an item on the flea market over priced it charges a higher fee but there are some items that you can sell overpriced with less fees. Ratchets, Tetriz, Moonshine, Intel, SSD, SDiary, etc. Save those items when getting to level 15. You can also get the guy who buys off you to bring the items back into raid for you.

Pre 15 your best bet is to buy Bitcoin which sells for about 300k to therapist. People can bring 3 into raid at a time. Usually I put them in a bag and drop it for the other person, you search the bag and put it in your secure container and then I nade us both.

Thanks!

Follow-up:
The second portion makes sense to me. Is the first portion a scenario where I'd be buying/selling Roubels?
Jan 7 2022 09:54am
Quote (Beepitssean @ Jan 7 2022 07:50am)
Thanks!

Follow-up:
The second portion makes sense to me. Is the first portion a scenario where I'd be buying/selling Roubels?

Ya so basically if you wanted to buy say a million roubles. You would overprice 2 Tetriz's at 500k each and the person with roubles would buy the tetrizs. The flea market charges a fee based on how much you over price an item compared to the average price it has been selling for but some items can be sold without getting as many fees.
Jan 7 2022 09:57am
Quote (GGTheEnd @ Jan 7 2022 10:54am)
Ya so basically if you wanted to buy say a million roubles. You would overprice 2 Tetriz's at 500k each and the person with roubles would buy the tetrizs. The flea market charges a fee based on how much you over price an item compared to the average price it has been selling for but some items can be sold without getting as many fees.

Thanks!! This helped a ton.
I assume items like keycards are traded the same as the bitcoins you mentioned too. Everything makes sense now lol
Jan 7 2022 10:04am
Quote (Beepitssean @ Jan 7 2022 07:57am)
Thanks!! This helped a ton.
I assume items like keycards are traded the same as the bitcoins you mentioned too. Everything makes sense now lol

Ya basically anything that can fit in the secure container can be traded in raid. Also thanks for the tip!
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll