d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov >
FT
> Selling Eu Account Tarkov
Closed New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 71.50
Sep 9 2021 09:48am
Have no desire to play the game anymore, need the fgs.

Level 38 account this wipe, all traders at level 3, some have rep for lvl 4, I just lack the level.

Hideout has all the basic stuff at level 3, stash is level 2, and has no solar power nor air filtering unit, bitcoin farm is level 1 with 3 gpus. Got the scav case, booze generator and library though.

Around 3.5 mil rubles, 2k euros, 2k dollars, got some lab access keycards, some resort keycards, some reserve keys, all marked room keys. There's surely at least 15-20 more mil in stuff I have in my stash, weapons, gear, junkboxes, bitcoin etc.

As far as cases go, got both the thicc item and the weapons case, got two junkboxes, two pistol boxes, 3 ammo crates, 3 mag boxes, money case, nade case, meds case, fridge.

Ammo is pretty basic, nothing too special, BP for 7.62 (around 100), got some MAI as well (60), good 5.45 rounds including around 100 igolniks. Don't really play AR platform guns that much, so I don't have any m995 or m855a1 laying around.

Looking to sell this as a pack, 90% of the items lack the FIR status so I want to sell the entire account and go play something else.

If you have any questions or want proof regarding the stuff in my inventory, I can post screenshots if you are interested in buying the account.

Literally any reasonable offer will be accepted, post em here, or pm me.
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Closed New Trade New Topic New Poll