d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov > Need Some Help
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.63
Aug 8 2021 08:04pm
my friend bought the game, installed it and first start up it just goes loading then freezes and cuts out.

we have tried literally every solution given on the web numerous times honestly.

he has posted in the tarkov forum trying to get some help with videos etc but has not gotten any figured i would post here and try to help him out.

if anyone has any ideas or anything that comes to mind i appreciate it, we have tried soo much but still nothing. kinda sucks
Gold: 14,200.41
Aug 8 2021 08:18pm
try having him do this. Don't think this is the issue he is having but it fixed my crashing while loading into the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3ffjQR4AVo
Gold: 1,014.00
Aug 9 2021 01:21pm
what are his pc specs?
Gold: 4,401.69
Trader: Trusted
Aug 10 2021 02:48am
Quote (BlackVVidow @ Aug 8 2021 08:04pm)
my friend bought the game, installed it and first start up it just goes loading then freezes and cuts out.

we have tried literally every solution given on the web numerous times honestly.

he has posted in the tarkov forum trying to get some help with videos etc but has not gotten any figured i would post here and try to help him out.

if anyone has any ideas or anything that comes to mind i appreciate it, we have tried soo much but still nothing. kinda sucks

If you can post the specs as said above that would be amazing. As well as I know this may sound dumb but try running the game as admin. Could be an easy fix. Make sure all driver are up to date and for some reason windows updates. They will cause some games to not run. So make sure those are all up to date! Good luck mate. :thumbsup:
Gold: 1.63
Aug 10 2021 10:34am
thanks for help fellas, we have tried LITERALLY everything stated through the webs and what you have said(already been done numerous times).

i told him to just do a fresh install of windows and miraculously it actually worked lol..

his pc specs were well above the required specs is why i didn't bother posting them.( that was the first thing checked, but already knew beforehand it would not be a problem.)
Gold: 4,401.69
Trader: Trusted
Aug 10 2021 03:27pm
Quote (BlackVVidow @ Aug 10 2021 10:34am)
thanks for help fellas, we have tried LITERALLY everything stated through the webs and what you have said(already been done numerous times).

i told him to just do a fresh install of windows and miraculously it actually worked lol..

his pc specs were well above the required specs is why i didn't bother posting them.( that was the first thing checked, but already knew beforehand it would not be a problem.)

Oh man awesome glad you got it worked out!!!

A nice fresh install of windows will do it for ya haha XD

Enjoy tarkov man and remember dont get to frustrated ;)
Gold: 65,331.00
Aug 10 2021 05:00pm
Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Aug 10 2021 04:27pm)
Oh man awesome glad you got it worked out!!!

A nice fresh install of windows will do it for ya haha XD

Enjoy tarkov man and remember dont get to frustrated ;)

Its Tarkov... That's not possible. :rofl:

Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll