d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov > Is It Worth To Start Eft Now?
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,415.40
Mar 17 2023 07:12pm
I really liked what i see years before but never got a pc. Ok 20 years ago i got a few... how ever... now i got a got a decent one. And this game Looks intereting as ever. But i didnt know much sbout it. What holds me back to buy it?... well i see that it was utra hard to start cause the Chaos in stashes, Missions etc... but if i start alone now it will be impossible to get a foot on the tarkov floor. People have lvled their skills etc . Do i have any chances to start with fun?
May theres a group who explain a little? Help a little. Is there any Mode to start just with ( ultra) ki? To learn a little. Or is it full hardcore jump in cold water?
Sry my english is bad but hope u could understand everything 😉
Gold: 238.78
Mar 17 2023 07:29pm
You can start, its not as hard as you might think. As far as alone goes, find discord servers (even the official Tarkov discord) Although i would not be too open on talking bout using JSP
Mar 17 2023 07:32pm
Quote (Panjake @ Mar 18 2023 02:29am)
You can start, its not as hard as you might think. As far as alone goes, find discord servers (even the official Tarkov discord) Although i would not be too open on talking bout using JSP

Its like the fight Club here huh? Only talk in jsp about jsp 😆
Gold: 22,327.00
Mar 18 2023 09:13pm
Quote (XplizitG @ Mar 17 2023 09:12pm)
I really liked what i see years before but never got a pc. Ok 20 years ago i got a few... how ever... now i got a got a decent one. And this game Looks intereting as ever. But i didnt know much sbout it. What holds me back to buy it?... well i see that it was utra hard to start cause the Chaos in stashes, Missions etc... but if i start alone now it will be impossible to get a foot on the tarkov floor. People have lvled their skills etc . Do i have any chances to start with fun?
May theres a group who explain a little? Help a little. Is there any Mode to start just with ( ultra) ki? To learn a little. Or is it full hardcore jump in cold water?
Sry my english is bad but hope u could understand everything 😉

Come on in brother, the water is warm. tons of discord servers with people looking for group and offering help at any point !

PS - Don't have gear fear. it's the hardest thing to shake if you acquire it
Mar 20 2023 10:24am
Quote (Th3ChaMeleoN420 @ Mar 19 2023 04:13am)
Come on in brother, the water is warm. tons of discord servers with people looking for group and offering help at any point !

PS - Don't have gear fear. it's the hardest thing to shake if you acquire it

I buyed it :)) and my first raid without dead completed. But i Was in a squad. Many questions in my head but its a thrill for sure
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll