d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore Europe 2018+ >
Service
> Is This Real Mrstyle? > Non-Ladder
Closed New Topic
Gold: 12,000.00
Apr 7 2019 06:41am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

I have to seriously ask users of this trading grounds,

Does it just me? or do you think/see that this guy got serious psychic problems while he played this old bug pixel game amd took it too serious? :o

He is recently that what he accusing others and problem is in his soul/brain?
He have also problems with nationality of users, as he allways talk about country they live even he is an Bulgarian problem kid.

Quote (MrStyle)
About D2 - It's only a game , dont take it too seriously and don't involve bad emotions - it's not worth it.

Quote (MrStyle)
Puedubec -pathetic refugee from Afganistan who is so ugly and stupid and cant stand to see that im 100 times richer than he would ever be in his life. Banned forver this pathetic animal

Quote (MrStyle)
Hamm - hater and spammer (No manners , hates and spams recently my topics only because he is jealous that I own better items and because I have better trade skills than him. Tries to convince people that i sell items extremely overpriced but all his trade topics are extremely overpriced)

Quote (MrStyle)
stranger1603 - big hater. shameless. disrespectful. poor and jealous

Quote (MrStyle)
Mafleeks - hater and spammer. pathetic drugs-adicted from Holland. He is not ok with the head

Quote (MrStyle)
anubisdk - hater and spammer (shameless hater who express brutal words against me without anything done to him by myside. I feel sorry for that poor little hateboy)

Quote (MrStyle)
Mambrulol and his spanish multi accs (also Goldbergx ect.) - Scammed a lot of people with rand post/joindate accounts

Quote (MrStyle)
Echse1337 - hater and spammer (Can't overcome the fact that i am better in trade and in duel than him

Quote (MrStyle)
Akhi and his multi accs MyNameIsGroot DernierDeuche ect. - scammer/multi

Quote (MrStyle)
Kokscucht - scammer (keylogged Zoni) , hater , scammer and unperm as perm selling bt/bbelts

Quote (MrStyle)
TropicalFr - Never did anything wrong to him but he hates me because he have tiny bad soul and he badass

Quote (MrStyle)
by_Jarhead - Greedy and shameless. Pretends that he respects much everyone but its only for gaining their fg. No trade skills at all

Quote (MrStyle)
Behave - Spammer and hater. his nick is behave but with very small ''b'' because he didn't learn how to behave so far

Quote (MrStyle)
Oxycodon - very shameless and bad manner user. He doesnt mind to steal from his friends , talk shit to people who are good to him and hate/cry.

Quote (MrStyle)
Rudolph0851 - Little kid , but BIG Hater. Can't overcome the fact that some people are better in trade than him
To be continued...
Go Back To Softcore Europe 2018+ Topic List
Closed New Topic