d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Hardcore 2021+ >
FT
> Massive Blowout Sale~ Ft List: I Got Wat U Need > Iso Fg: Everything M U S T Go
Prev1345
Closed New Topic
Gold: 59.00
Jul 9 2018 01:11pm
funny u talk streets meanwhile the people calling me a baby are reporting me like a snitch. just came off ban haha. tools. ISO TAL RUNE FOR YOU MODERATORS WHO ARE BORED.
like i said if u need anything let me know. cant comment anymore because dos will snitch me out with his eyebrows. nig has no forehead just eyebrows. ill send u his twitter. also check out my d2 stream. best on twitch bruh. the streets fuck with wavy. if u want i can send 10-93 people in here to vouch bruh. welcome back :D

also would like to point out dos hasnt had a comment since i told people i wont fuck with them if they trade. seems like the streets picked a side my g

also that nig dos tried to pay me hush money last night to stop blasting him and ruining his rep. not that he needed help with that.

also he scammed me. said apologize and he would give spider. i said "sorry your a bitch that sucks joves dick" where is my spider bro?
SCAMMER

JUST JOINED GAME NOOBS WILL TALK. ONLY DOS IN THERE. I JOINED AND WITHIN 10 SECONDS THAT NIG WAS TALKING HAHAHAHAHAHHAA classsic

This post was edited by Gknee on Jul 9 2018 01:26pm
Gold: 511.00
Jul 9 2018 01:38pm
Quote (Gknee @ Jul 9 2018 11:11am)
funny u talk streets meanwhile the people calling me a baby are reporting me like a snitch. just came off ban haha. tools. ISO TAL RUNE FOR YOU MODERATORS WHO ARE BORED.
like i said if u need anything let me know. cant comment anymore because dos will snitch me out with his eyebrows. nig has no forehead just eyebrows. ill send u his twitter. also check out my d2 stream. best on twitch bruh. the streets fuck with wavy. if u want i can send 10-93 people in here to vouch bruh. welcome back :D

also would like to point out dos hasnt had a comment since i told people i wont fuck with them if they trade. seems like the streets picked a side my g

also that nig dos tried to pay me hush money last night to stop blasting him and ruining his rep. not that he needed help with that.

also he scammed me. said apologize and he would give spider. i said "sorry your a bitch that sucks joves dick" where is my spider bro?
SCAMMER

JUST JOINED GAME NOOBS WILL TALK. ONLY DOS IN THERE. I JOINED AND WITHIN 10 SECONDS THAT NIG WAS TALKING HAHAHAHAHAHHAA classsic

You make yourself look bad with these posts..

No one cares about you or any of the shit you have to say.. we see you as a tiny bucket of fg... that is all

If you want to talk mess.. take it to the grassy field

If you want to buy item post here
Go Back To Hardcore 2021+ Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic