d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC Europe 2018+ >
Service
> -+- Hardcore Lvl 9 Tournament - 11am Tomorrow -+-
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1,477.10
Aug 19 2021 09:00am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Hi Guys,

I used to run these things ~7-8 years ago so was wondering if there's any interest in anyone running one tomorrow with me - they take about 1-1.5 hours max & are great fun.

(Original post from many moons ago https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70128606&f=143 )

The tournament will work as follows:

everybody starts with a fresh char of your choice, lvl 1. (you will be given a name to make your character with in-channel to ensure it's naked).

all 8 people party up and level together until level 9, once level 9 you must wait in town until everyone is level 9.

We will then have a 10 minute period of shopping - to buy any items you may need/want - trades with each other ARE allowed.

Remember this is ironman- no pussy fighting or running away, you must stand and duel!

Rules:

Bone armour can only be cast once.
Sorcs/Ama's must stand and fight, there's no hit and run in ironman!
No Psychic Hammer on assassins. ( Extremely overpowered at low level)
No Cold gems (Cold damage can only come from a weapon which MUST be seen before the duel starts).
No grabbing loots that you didn't help kill (standard manners!)
No picking up items that are specific to a class other than your own. If you kill a mob and it drops a sorc wand and you're a paladin, drop it and let the soso's know - if the soso won't use it they must return it to the Paladin.

I think that's about it.

I'll run this as soon as we can get 8 people - hopefully looking to start one tomorrow morning (It's currently 4:00pm where i am in the UK and i'd want to start it tomorrow at 11am.

This will be just for fun- no FG involved!

Please post here if interested & share with your friends if they'd be up for it.

This post was edited by AlzsTomzs2 on Aug 19 2021 09:27am
Go Back To HC Europe 2018+ Topic List
Closed New Topic