Mana Cost: 69

+177% Enhanced Effect
+6 Strength
+1 to 1 Life per Attack

C/o is currently 25k by TJ
Bin is 50k
Closing on 3 February at noon PST
Minimum +500 fg bids
To prevent sniping, each bid will add 2 hours to deadline.
Gold: 215,087.11
Jan 27 2022 11:51pm
Quote (pwb3 @ 27 Jan 2022 22:38)
Mystical fire IX
Level Req: 30
Spell Damage: 78 to 209
Mana Cost: 69

+177% Enhanced Effect
+6 Strength
+1 to 1 Life per Attack

C/o is currently 25k by TJ
Bin is 50k
Closing on 3 February at noon PST
Minimum +500 fg bids
To prevent sniping, each bid will add 2 hours to deadline.

Lmfao just give it to TJ why make the only person still interested in this wait a week? You really gonna make him wait a week to overpay for this charm by 3x its value?
Gold: 50,065.51
Jan 28 2022 12:26am
Quote (Cheeya @ Jan 27 2022 09:51pm)
Lmfao just give it to TJ why make the only person still interested in this wait a week? You really gonna make him wait a week to overpay for this charm by 3x its value?

Are you fucking serious? Fuck off already. It astonishes me that anybody would play with you, never mind stay in same guild as you. You’re completely insufferable. Get the fuck over it already. You’re the biggest crybaby on this forum.
Jan 28 2022 01:28am
Quote (pwb3 @ 28 Jan 2022 00:26)
Are you fucking serious? Fuck off already. It astonishes me that anybody would play with you, never mind stay in same guild as you. You’re completely insufferable. Get the fuck over it already. You’re the biggest crybaby on this forum.

Im glad to see your true colors as you finally exit the community :) Its sorta funny how you view me is how most people view you :O crazy right?

Who is even crying? My 169ee/5crit lvl 30 is more useful to me than your charm capped plain charm especially at your prices. I just think its funny you would make someone willing to paying you AT LEAST double what its worth a full week. Nobody is going to outbid him. The only two other people interested in it (plus around 10 others on disc) laughed their asses off at you literally ALL day long.

For your information there IS another charm like this on HC its an earth and it sold for 12.5k in the golden age of HC back in 2010. You just didnt try very hard to find something similar.
Gold: 50,065.51
Jan 28 2022 01:52am
Quote (Cheeya @ Jan 27 2022 11:28pm)
Im glad to see your true colors as you finally exit the community :) Its sorta funny how you view me is how most people view you :O crazy right?

Who is even crying? My 169ee/5crit lvl 30 is more useful to me than your charm capped plain charm especially at your prices. I just think its funny you would make someone willing to paying you AT LEAST double what its worth a full week. Nobody is going to outbid him. The only two other people interested in it (plus around 10 others on disc) laughed their asses off at you literally ALL day long.

For your information there IS another charm like this on HC its an earth and it sold for 12.5k in the golden age of HC back in 2010. You just didnt try very hard to find something similar.

I’ve seen others comment in groups how much they hate you. That’s when you aren’t around, of course. They won’t say it to your face because you help carry them and of course sometimes there’s good trades, etc. But they hate your guts. You are an asshole. You only think for yourself. You don’t care for anyone else, only yourself.

It’s very clear that your brain has been turned to mush by all the drugs you’ve been taking because you aren’t making any sense, and a lot of what you said was bullshit or just more of your usual lies. I did try hard but everything is hidden in vaults nowadays. You hide a lot because you don’t want people to know their true value so you can rip people off. I’ve known you for about a decade now and this is who you are. I know this very well, and I’ve heard others say exactly the same thing about you so it isn’t only my opinion.

You’re a BIG CRYBABY. I know you were desperate for this charm, but you deny it now because you don’t want to admit it to me that you wanted it very badly. If you didn’t care, didn’t really need it, why do you continue to spam my trade thread? Right, it’s obvious you’re BUTTHURT about this res:bin. You’re raging hard. Very hard.
Gold: 215.00
Jan 28 2022 01:59am
i heard cheeya smokes too much meth.
Jan 28 2022 02:18am
Quote (pwb3 @ 28 Jan 2022 01:52)
I’ve seen others comment in groups how much they hate you. That’s when you aren’t around, of course. They won’t say it to your face because you help carry them and of course sometimes there’s good trades, etc. But they hate your guts. You are an asshole. You only think for yourself. You don’t care for anyone else, only yourself.

It’s very clear that your brain has been turned to mush by all the drugs you’ve been taking because you aren’t making any sense, and a lot of what you said was bullshit or just more of your usual lies. I did try hard but everything is hidden in vaults nowadays. You hide a lot because you don’t want people to know their true value so you can rip people off. I’ve known you for about a decade now and this is who you are. I know this very well, and I’ve heard others say exactly the same thing about you so it isn’t only my opinion.

You’re a BIG CRYBABY. I know you were desperate for this charm, but you deny it now because you don’t want to admit it to me that you wanted it very badly. If you didn’t care, didn’t really need it, why do you continue to spam my trade thread? Right, it’s obvious you’re BUTTHURT about this res:bin. You’re raging hard. Very hard.

Lmfao show me where I ripped someone off after giving them a price check you fuckin twat. I dont p/c shit Im bidding on just like anyone worth asking about p/c. Show me all these lies you say Im spewing though for real. At least I can still get into groups with people that hate me. Everyone hates you too but it resulted in us just kicking you from our groups immediately because we dont drag up full vit, ee robe wearing, characters that sit in the back. You were so trash that people dont even hide not liking you. You act like I care how a random internet community perceives me. First day on the internet?

Im spamming your thread because I think you're a piece of shit and it clearly makes you mad and makes me laugh at your frustration. You're clearly mad too or you wouldnt have gone to a completely different thread to flame me and all of kirby guild like the toxic bipolar shitbag you are :)

Quote (Tr3vor @ 28 Jan 2022 01:59)
i heard cheeya smokes too much meth.

Never smoked meth but DMT was interesting.

This post was edited by Cheeya on Jan 28 2022 02:26am
Go Back To LS Hardcore Trading Topic List
Closed New Trade New Price Check