d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > D2:R Classic 2021+ >
FT
> One Of A Type 5bliz Staff / 5bs Wand / Grim Shield > SC Non-Ladder
Prev1234
Closed New Topic
Gold: 5,060.00
Aug 30 2024 10:58am
Quote (Jvun7 @ Aug 30 2024 06:21pm)
fail not sure why attempt put word in my mouth but ok so a +2 20fcr +3bs magical wand fetches 25-50fg and you think that your wand spiking rare and having alittle replenish and fire resistance its worth over 500fg?

a replenish posion fire res wand is hardly keepable very common not worth much more then the 25-50fg as stated yeah sure replenish is good but boosting the price 500-1000%? naw you should have left me be instead of attempting to be some sort of e-bully honestly its nothing but facts +1bone wall +rep +posion res +fire res adds almost no value to a normal base wand of +5BS

so yeah... take those offers and runnnnnnn

You know nothing about nec wand. Show me your best wand please
Gold: 30,322.00
Aug 30 2024 08:49pm
Quote (cutejoyce @ Aug 30 2024 11:58am)
You know nothing about nec wand. Show me your best wand please

clearly your not serious no need to even reply to this sort of bs

its ok when you spam my threads or sneaky diss in my threads but it hurts you too much for
me to give you an accurate assessment?

+pr +fr +1bonewall +replenish is not valuable, its nothing personal until you make it something personal

+ teeth is the rarest thing you can get on a wand
+ iron maiden saves skills
+ decryptify saves alot of skills
single cold resistance cold mastery
single lighting resistance conviction
these are the things people are looking for on a wand
having replenish on a wand can be ok but simply having it on a wand hardly raises any real value by itself its simply just not rare enough

pre D2R no body even fought NvFireball because games would crash, single fire resistance is
no where near the same as single cold or lighting as they are nessessary and you need 0 FR on a wand for cap

so why is it again this wand is worth 1000%-2000% over a +5bs wand? cause its got posion res??? fire res??? replenish???? +1bonewall explain to me im sorry im new explain to me why
this wand is so GG

This post was edited by Jvun7 on Aug 30 2024 08:50pm
Aug 31 2024 12:08am
Quote (Jvun7 @ Aug 31 2024 04:49am)
clearly your not serious no need to even reply to this sort of bs

its ok when you spam my threads or sneaky diss in my threads but it hurts you too much for
me to give you an accurate assessment?

+pr +fr +1bonewall +replenish is not valuable, its nothing personal until you make it something personal

+ teeth is the rarest thing you can get on a wand
+ iron maiden saves skills
+ decryptify saves alot of skills
single cold resistance cold mastery
single lighting resistance conviction
these are the things people are looking for on a wand
having replenish on a wand can be ok but simply having it on a wand hardly raises any real value by itself its simply just not rare enough

pre D2R no body even fought NvFireball because games would crash, single fire resistance is
no where near the same as single cold or lighting as they are nessessary and you need 0 FR on a wand for cap

so why is it again this wand is worth 1000%-2000% over a +5bs wand? cause its got posion res??? fire res??? replenish???? +1bonewall explain to me im sorry im new explain to me why
this wand is so GG

This wand is pvm usage, soso open seal, ss and open door, nec in bs and ce. Fr is important in cs, pr + replenish will save u health potion because nec stay 90% at home.

For pvp, excuse me but what is the most desired mod on NvN ? It is rep. All of other combo you should get another wand but rep wand is a must to have

Last but not least, explain me how to get teeth in 2/20 wand. Magic level of any wand doesn’t allow a 2skill and group 1 staff mod co exists. I’d wonder if your knowledge level on d2

This post was edited by cutejoyce on Aug 31 2024 12:15am
Gold: 30,322.00
Aug 31 2024 07:55am
yeah replenish is useful in a match up like nvn sadly it just doesnt add 500-1000-2000% value in addition from just a +5bs nor does +fire and posion resistance on a pvp wand that your pvming with? lol...

you can get +teeth on a wand by rolling or imbuning a grave that has a certain ilvl/clvl if imbuning

so yeah... Yes you can get +teeth on a wand with +2 20fcr

if you have any more questions feel free to ask i dont mind helping out >.^

This post was edited by Jvun7 on Aug 31 2024 08:04am
Gold: 62,125.00
Aug 31 2024 08:37am
I don't get it why you some players tell others for what price they should sell their items.
But there is a lie that I need to correct, you mentioned teeth a good add on 2/20/3 bone spear wand.
This is unspawnable even on rolled/imbued grave wands. Level 1 skills can only spawn together with level 6 or 12 skills.

Sorry for spam, good luck selling, don't let others tell you what price you should set on your items.
Aug 31 2024 08:44am
Quote (SpeedOfLight @ Aug 31 2024 04:37pm)
I don't get it why you some players tell others for what price they should sell their items.
But there is a lie that I need to correct, you mentioned teeth a good add on 2/20/3 bone spear wand.
This is unspawnable even on rolled/imbued grave wands. Level 1 skills can only spawn together with level 6 or 12 skills.

Sorry for spam, good luck selling, don't let others tell you what price you should set on your items.

is not reputed here so his advice has less reference value on me
Go Back To D2:R Classic 2021+ Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic