d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > D2:R Classic 2021+ >
FT
> Gg Barbarian Ring > HC Ladder
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 30,322.00
Aug 29 2024 07:01pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

i just deleted a message longer then anything we have said in all messages combined

i cussed you out good your a fucking idiot but i used much much worse laungage i called you everything i can think of just wanted you to know your a fucking idiot

comparing 2 items that got different mods " oh hey look here this rings kinda like that one "
what a fucking dumb ass noob, and then mixing softcore and hardcore prices i cant believe how fucking
stupid you are for resummoning me here multiple times

hey good way to make enemies with the greatest diablo 2 player to ever walk the face of the earth
dumb fucking moron

stop saying dumb fucking shit bringing up a conversation thats weeks old after it was squashed when your price check was clearly fucking trash which is exactally why u shouldnt be price checking people because
your price check is clearly out of bounds worry about shit you know cause you dont know shit i have seen you price check MULTIPLE ITEMS 3-4-5-6+ Where your information was trash you dont know shit about this game
atleaste not to my extent so go play expansion or where ever the hell you came from or something but i better stop here before i start using the R word again although clearly your asking for it and it is clearly consensual

now lay the fuck down signature dedicated to dumb ass kids like you

bad manner, jspians, spamming, newbies
Gold: 128,116.00
Aug 29 2024 07:04pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Jvun7 @ Aug 29 2024 08:01pm)
i just deleted a message longer then anything we have said in all messages combined

i cussed you out good your a fucking idiot but i used much much worse laungage i called you everything i can think of just wanted you to know your a fucking idiot

comparing 2 items that got different mods " oh hey look here this rings kinda like that one "
what a fucking dumb ass noob, and then mixing softcore and hardcore prices i cant believe how fucking
stupid you are for resummoning me here multiple times

hey good way to make enemies with the greatest diablo 2 player to ever walk the face of the earth
dumb fucking moron

stop saying dumb fucking shit bringing up a conversation thats weeks old after it was squashed when your price check was clearly fucking trash which is exactally why u shouldnt be price checking people because
your price check is clearly out of bounds worry about shit you know cause you dont know shit i have seen you price check MULTIPLE ITEMS 3-4-5-6+ Where your information was trash you dont know shit about this game
atleaste not to my extent so go play expansion or where ever the hell you came from or something but i better stop here before i start using the R word again although clearly your asking for it and it is clearly consensual

now lay the fuck down signature dedicated to dumb ass kids like you

bad manner, jspians, spamming, newbies

Is there some reason you are getting so worked up here?

Take your F'ing meds okay :)

I value items based on what I buy them at. And when I'm the one that is doing the buying, I am literally creating the value of the item. See how that works? Good lord bro, take some Xanax before you come back here.
Gold: 30,322.00
Aug 29 2024 07:07pm
yeah it aint hard to get me to respond just fucking quote me ping me or say my name ill be there fucking dumb ass yeah lets not talk about the fucking game anymore lets talk about getting worked up and drugs because your lack of fucking diablo 2 information because your fucking trash go lay the fuck down i told you to leave me be and not fuck with me i tell you stop harrassing me and you just wont stop so lets talk about it

you suck, your price check is terrible taking what was said out of context and trying to justifiy it being in context when YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE
Gold: 1,155.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 29 2024 08:18pm
Quote (Jvun7 @ Aug 29 2024 09:07pm)
yeah it aint hard to get me to respond just fucking quote me ping me or say my name ill be there fucking dumb ass yeah lets not talk about the fucking game anymore lets talk about getting worked up and drugs because your lack of fucking diablo 2 information because your fucking trash go lay the fuck down i told you to leave me be and not fuck with me i tell you stop harrassing me and you just wont stop so lets talk about it

you suck, your price check is terrible taking what was said out of context and trying to justifiy it being in context when YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE

still trying to rip people off eh
Gold: 65,600.00
Aug 29 2024 10:09pm
Where's my popcorn 🍿
Go Back To D2:R Classic 2021+ Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic