d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Are There Any Android Emulators For Browser ?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.02
Warn: 80%
Jan 30 2022 12:41pm
i'm using a program to run an android emulator on my computer (windows10) , it is called bluestacks 5 .
but it's kinda slow and apps on it randomly crash sometimes .

is there a better emulator out there you know about ?
is there an emulator which i can run from browser ?

thanks for help :thumbsup:
Gold: 1,761.45
Jan 30 2022 01:16pm
- Nox App Player

- LDPlayer

- Windroy

- MEmu

The leading free Android emulation tool for Windows. With MEmu, we can enjoy the availability of the operating system of mobile devices even on a standard desktop computer. It provides full support for computer mice and keyboards as well as DirectX and OpenGL libraries, which greatly simplifies the process of using mobile games and applications. It is a highly configurable tool, allowing you to select CPU, RAM, screen resolution, device model, root and many other parameters. Its advanced functions also include the transmission of sensor data, e.g. an accelerometer, allowing you to play racing games intuitively. On the other hand, simulating a GPS location makes the experience of competing with opponents in titles using geolocation very similar to that on a mobile device. MEmu also offers support for external control devices such as joysticks and pads

I recommend this one to you because I used it myself

I also used Nox App player but I do not recommend it. It is poorly developed and jams frequently.
Gold: 0.02
Warn: 80%
Jan 30 2022 04:12pm
Quote (Sqnman007 @ 30 Jan 2022 20:16)
- Nox App Player

- LDPlayer

- Windroy

- MEmu

The leading free Android emulation tool for Windows. With MEmu, we can enjoy the availability of the operating system of mobile devices even on a standard desktop computer. It provides full support for computer mice and keyboards as well as DirectX and OpenGL libraries, which greatly simplifies the process of using mobile games and applications. It is a highly configurable tool, allowing you to select CPU, RAM, screen resolution, device model, root and many other parameters. Its advanced functions also include the transmission of sensor data, e.g. an accelerometer, allowing you to play racing games intuitively. On the other hand, simulating a GPS location makes the experience of competing with opponents in titles using geolocation very similar to that on a mobile device. MEmu also offers support for external control devices such as joysticks and pads

I recommend this one to you because I used it myself

I also used Nox App player but I do not recommend it. It is poorly developed and jams frequently.

thanks im running memu now and its working fine so far without any crashes :)
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic