d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > I Am Being Accused Of A Welch When I Retracted Bet
Prev134567Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 19,745.00
Nov 13 2021 08:32pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Nov 13 2021 07:30pm)
It says at the end, you can't retract an in-game bet though. I'm confused, srry

It calls the OP out exactly “weasel” :thumbsup:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Nov 13 2021 08:34pm
Quote (OrdinaryGirl @ Nov 13 2021 08:30pm)
Why did you decide to retract?

Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Nov 13 2021 08:10pm)
^TODDZI11A just curious, what was the reasoning of opting out? Was the other party you bet on losing, or did you just not have enough FG? Or just change your mind?

Because I confirmed and then realized he was trying to change the odds by changing our original bet and after I realized he was trying to pull a fast one I retracted.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 13 2021 08:34pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Nov 13 2021 06:30pm)
It says at the end, you can't retract an in-game bet though. I'm confused, srry

you can't explain to someone who's illiterate and have no honor, whatsoever.

QQ over 500fg. (about $20 lulz)
Nov 13 2021 08:38pm
Quote (TODDZI11A @ Nov 13 2021 08:34pm)
Because I confirmed and then realized he was trying to change the odds by changing our original bet and after I realized he was trying to pull a fast one I retracted.

Sooo??? What do I do guys. Kid tryna play the pm game. I don’t even make bets like that. It’s shady.
Nov 13 2021 08:38pm
Quote (TODDZI11A @ Nov 13 2021 06:38pm)
Sooo??? What do I do guys. Kid tryna play the pm game. I don’t even make bets like that. It’s shady.

i literally caught you red-handed, editing your confirmed bet.

quit playing kid.
Gold: 858.75
Nov 13 2021 08:39pm
If you're confident with your reasoning for retracting: let the S/A team make a ruling.
Nov 13 2021 09:08pm
Quote (TODDZI11A @ 13 Nov 2021 21:34)

I don’t have time to address this entire thread tonight but it’s obvious that everyone here agrees with me, and I’m quoting this specifically because you are literally lying here and you literally know it. But it won’t work because I have very clearly articulated PM’s between you and I. And I’m careful to articulate, so this boldfaced lying will not work.

I will explain succinctly that you are lying.

You are saying ‘I was trying to change the odds by changing our original bet and after I realized he was trying to pull a fast one I retracted.’

You know this is false because my very first PM of our thread stated this matter of fact:

Our original bet which was made way earlier, and is separate from the bet we made later, was at my 1k Holloway vs your 215fg Yair.

Our 2nd bet which we both CD’ed was my 1k Holloway vs your 285fg Yair.

You agreed in response, I also posted Cd in your thread, you agreed in thread, and then changed your ‘Cd’ thread post to ‘nvm’ after you didn’t like the way the fight was playing out from round 3 onward. I clearly stated in our PM’s that our original bet agreement was still Confirmed regardless of whether or not a 2nd bet was made between us. You acknowledged this and confirmed our 2nd bet both privately and public ally. But then you changed your public CD post to ‘nvm’.

Also, you literally know now that the entire community is against you in this case yet you call me a ‘kid’ when you are the one acting childish. It’s humiliating for you to be honest. And I honestly wish you made this easier but you want to go the immature stubborn route so we will take care of this formally in S/A tomorrow instead of you seeing that you’re wrong now. All for 285fg. It’s a shame really, but it will be resolved one way or another.
Nov 13 2021 09:09pm
Quote (TradeEconomy @ Nov 13 2021 09:08pm)
I don’t have time to address this entire thread tonight but it’s obvious that everyone here agrees with me, and I’m quoting this specifically because you are literally lying here and you literally know it. But it won’t work because I have very clearly articulated PM’s between you and I. And I’m careful to articulate, so this boldfaced lying will not work.

I will explain succinctly that you are lying.

You are saying ‘I was trying to change the odds by changing our original bet and after I realized he was trying to pull a fast one I retracted.’

You know this is false because my very first PM of our thread stated this matter of fact:

Our original bet which was made way earlier, and is separate from the bet we made later, was at my 1k Holloway vs your 215fg Yair.

Our 2nd bet which we both CD’ed was my 1k Holloway vs your 285fg Yair.

You agreed in response, I also posted Cd in your thread, you agreed in thread, and then changed your ‘Cd’ thread post to ‘nvm’ after you didn’t like the way the fight was playing out from round 3 onward. I clearly stated in our PM’s that our original bet agreement was still Confirmed regardless of whether or not a 2nd bet was made between us. You acknowledged this and confirmed our 2nd bet both privately and public ally. But then you changed your public CD post to ‘nvm’.

Also, you literally know now that the entire community is against you in this case yet you call me a ‘kid’ when you are the one acting childish. It’s humiliating for you to be honest. And I honestly wish you made this easier but you want to go the immature stubborn route so we will take care of this formally in S/A tomorrow instead of you seeing that you’re wrong now. All for 285fg. It’s a shame really, but it will be resolved one way or another.

tl;dr

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=89818800&f=250
Gold: 20,811.69
Trader: Trusted
Nov 13 2021 09:11pm
Just reading the screen shots, the 215 vs 1k was set in stone.

It was the side bet that there is confusion about. You were both asking for a different bet and neither of you realized it, until it was too late. He wanted a 285 vs 1k as an extra bet, making it essentially 500 vs 2,000 bet in total.

You wanted a 500 vs 2,000 bet on the side of the 215 vs 1,000 bet.

Seems like neither truly understood what the other was asking for in this instance. The 285 vs 1,000 side bet, neither of you understood what the other was asking for, which is causing this issue in the first place.

Can't really say whether one should pay the other or not, as i don't participate in the gambling forums myself, but I do feel as though you two need to realize you both wanted different bets, which caused this confusion in the first place.

TradeEconomy was asking for 285 vs 1,000 as an additional bet.

TODDZI11A was asking for a 500 vs 2,000 as an additional bet.

Communication was lost between those messages, in which TODDZI11A thought TradeEconomy was trying to change the bet, but he kept his numbers the same from his first PM, but TODDZI11A wanted a different bet, possibly due to misunderstanding the message sent to him by TradeEconomy, so when it went to the thread to post CD, It was posted as TradeEconomy's bet of 285 vs 1,000, when TODDZI11A was expecting it to be a bet of 500 vs 2,000.

Unless i completely read that wrong anyways.
Nov 13 2021 09:15pm
Quote (Selet @ Nov 13 2021 09:11pm)
Just reading the screen shots, the 215 vs 1k was set in stone.

It was the side bet that there is confusion about. You were both asking for a different bet and neither of you realized it, until it was too late. He wanted a 285 vs 1k as an extra bet, making it essentially 500 vs 2,000 bet in total.

You wanted a 500 vs 2,000 bet on the side of the 215 vs 1,000 bet.

Seems like neither truly understood what the other was asking for in this instance. The 285 vs 1,000 side bet, neither of you understood what the other was asking for, which is causing this issue in the first place.

Can't really say whether one should pay the other or not, as i don't participate in the gambling forums myself, but I do feel as though you two need to realize you both wanted different bets, which caused this confusion in the first place.

TradeEconomy was asking for 285 vs 1,000 as an additional bet.

TODDZI11A was asking for a 500 vs 2,000 as an additional bet.

Communication was lost between those messages, in which TODDZI11A thought TradeEconomy was trying to change the bet, but he kept his numbers the same from his first PM, but TODDZI11A wanted a different bet, possibly due to misunderstanding the message sent to him by TradeEconomy, so when it went to the thread to post CD, It was posted as TradeEconomy's bet of 285 vs 1,000, when TODDZI11A was expecting it to be a bet of 500 vs 2,000.

Unless i completely read that wrong anyways.

This! You’re reading it right. :(
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev134567Next
Closed New Topic