d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > I Am Being Accused Of A Welch When I Retracted Bet
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Nov 13 2021 09:16pm
Quote (Selet @ 13 Nov 2021 22:11)
Just reading the screen shots, the 215 vs 1k was set in stone.

It was the side bet that there is confusion about. You were both asking for a different bet and neither of you realized it, until it was too late. He wanted a 285 vs 1k as an extra bet, making it essentially 500 vs 2,000 bet in total.

You wanted a 500 vs 2,000 bet on the side of the 215 vs 1,000 bet.

Seems like neither truly understood what the other was asking for in this instance. The 285 vs 1,000 side bet, neither of you understood what the other was asking for, which is causing this issue in the first place.

Can't really say whether one should pay the other or not, as i don't participate in the gambling forums myself, but I do feel as though you two need to realize you both wanted different bets, which caused this confusion in the first place.

TradeEconomy was asking for 285 vs 1,000 as an additional bet.

TODDZI11A was asking for a 500 vs 2,000 as an additional bet.

Communication was lost between those messages, in which TODDZI11A thought TradeEconomy was trying to change the bet, but he kept his numbers the same from his first PM, but TODDZI11A wanted a different bet, possibly due to misunderstanding the message sent to him by TradeEconomy, so when it went to the thread to post CD, It was posted as TradeEconomy's bet of 285 vs 1,000, when TODDZI11A was expecting it to be a bet of 500 vs 2,000.

Unless i completely read that wrong anyways.

This isn’t true. He said ‘ok’ once we were on the same page and Todd is trying to create confusion to make this look less clear-cut than it is. Todd is being shady from start to finish and others have seen this clearly. Also, it’s a bad sign when he trying to dismiss me with bs like calling me a ‘kid’. I was and am striving to be civil and have the right thing done and resolved properly. It looks like Todd is trying to get away with being scummy unfortunately. I’m surprised by this but it will be resolved. He could have already done the right thing.
Nov 13 2021 09:18pm
Quote (TODDZI11A @ 13 Nov 2021 22:15)
This! You’re reading it right. :(

This is untrue because you would not have posted CD first as seen by another user before your edit and you alreatt Dr CD’ed with me by Pm. Will post tomorrow in S/A, no worries.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Nov 13 2021 09:22pm
Quote (TradeEconomy @ Nov 13 2021 09:16pm)
This isn’t true. He said ‘ok’ once we were on the same page and Todd is trying to create confusion to make this look less clear-cut than it is. Todd is being shady from start to finish and others have seen this clearly. Also, it’s a bad sign when he trying to dismiss me with bs like calling me a ‘kid’. I was and am striving to be civil and have the right thing done and resolved properly. It looks like Todd is trying to get away with being scummy unfortunately. I’m surprised by this but it will be resolved. He could have already done the right thing.

You made it shady by tryna get confirmed via pm on your own odds. Only after I realized you did this I retracted. I reserve the right to retract. You coaxed me into your bet via pm when I told you I didn’t want that bet. Yet, you insisted and I accidentally confirmed at odds I didn’t want in the first place and you’re shoving it down my throat. Fuck u dude.
Nov 13 2021 09:24pm
Quote (TradeEconomy @ Nov 13 2021 07:16pm)

Quote (TradeEconomy @ Nov 13 2021 07:18pm)
This is untrue because you would not have posted CD first as seen by another user before your edit and you alreatt Dr CD’ed with me by Pm. Will post tomorrow in S/A, no worries.

you're finally on. it's time to move this thread to S/A so this guy will get locked. :locked:

i'm your witness as i was the one who discovered his shadyness.

keep me posted and i'll help you through this.
Nov 13 2021 09:25pm
Quote (aK415 @ Nov 13 2021 09:24pm)
you're finally on. it's time to move this thread to S/A so this guy will get locked. :locked:

i'm your witness as i was the one who discovered his shadyness.

keep me posted and i'll help you through this.

Read

Quote (TODDZI11A @ Nov 13 2021 09:22pm)
You made it shady by tryna get confirmed via pm on your own odds. Only after I realized you did this I retracted. I reserve the right to retract. You coaxed me into your bet via pm when I told you I didn’t want that bet. Yet, you insisted and I accidentally confirmed at odds I didn’t want in the first place and you’re shoving it down my throat. Fuck u dude.

Nov 13 2021 09:26pm
Quote (TODDZI11A @ Nov 13 2021 07:25pm)
Read

keep up with twisting your story around.

i could easily point out everything you said that self-incriminated yourself.
Nov 13 2021 09:27pm
Quote (aK415 @ Nov 13 2021 09:26pm)
keep up with twisting your story around.

i could easily point out everything you said that self-incriminated yourself.

The clause thing is a last resort man. He is holding me to a bet I had no intention of confirming in the first place. He bugs bunnied me! How do you not see that!?!
Nov 13 2021 09:31pm
Quote (TODDZI11A @ Nov 13 2021 07:27pm)
The clause thing is a last resort man. He is holding me to a bet I had no intention of confirming in the first place. He bugs bunnied me! How do you not see that!?!

you're clearly lying because i saw your quoted confirmed bet from his post.

stop playing victim
Nov 13 2021 09:32pm
Quote (aK415 @ Nov 13 2021 09:31pm)
you're clearly lying because i saw your quoted confirmed bet from his post.

stop playing victim

That means nothing. That just backs up what I’m saying.
Gold: 100.00
Nov 13 2021 10:48pm
Quote (TODDZI11A @ Nov 13 2021 09:22pm)

Couple posts before you make it sound like you both sent messages and accidentally confirmed because the messages got looped.

But here you make it seem like you knew what you were doing. Getting “coaxed” into it. Sounds like you confirmed and are just trying to get out of it.

Your reputation in the betting forums will probably cost more than the lost fg.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic