d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USEast Ladder 2010 > 2 Paladin/visionary/2os Diadem For Trade > Iso Fg
Prev1234567Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Mar 3 2010 02:17pm
Quote (Toyota @ Mar 3 2010 04:06pm)
Doesn't matter there just rules that some I dont agree with lol

To many rules takes away with the game.

There's alot of rares that spawn with poison damage. Weapons helms gloves boots etc..

So those items gets banned from someones goofy rules? So they just collect dust? Thats BS lol...

On west we try to make it fair with some of these kinds of stuff that spawn like poison damage etc...

So they dont collect dust. They get some use out of them.

1.5k fg

lmk

Why are u interested in this at all if you play west (: . I believe one of the reason posion is bm here on east is because it cast on striking and makes ppl curious as to whats in ur inventory for poision charms . Imagine dueling in a torny or in a ladder duel and every time the person changes gear who uses the posion damage item the ref has to check his inventory to make sure he wasnt using posion charms , Events would take for ever imo . I been reffing and running tornies for years and if i`m asked to check items inventory on the other person I do w/o telling anyone who requests it is . Tho we`re 99 percent gm melee there is the odd person who tries to do what ever they can to get that upper hand even if its illegal .
Melee ladders rules state no poison at all . Not 100 percent sure about the pn rules , we use to have a number but I can`t remeber it ppl just tend not to use poision becuase of the complaining from it so it hasn`t been a isue in the tornies for a long time sense no one uses it to avoid the bs (:

This post was edited by nflgo on Mar 3 2010 02:39pm
Gold: 3.50
Mar 3 2010 02:21pm
Dont change the rules because a circ with wrong stats spawned.

Dont even think about it.
Gold: 2,840.23
Mar 3 2010 02:41pm
Quote (Zealot @ Mar 3 2010 01:21pm)
Dont change the rules because a circ with wrong stats spawned.

Dont even think about it.

Look Im not changing ur guys rule on ur tournaments that u guys host

If I joined one of ur tournments, I would not ask to change any rules. Thats ur guys rules lol.

But if I make a tournament here on east there will be just a few changes

And poison being one of them.

Ive played east for long time, Infact I started east before I played west.

If I make a tournament on east people dont have to agree with my rules.

Its for fun in the end. People dont have to join if they dont want to lol.

But if they like the rules that I set they may just try it out.

But its a little bit more open minded then some of the rules that has been placed on east.

Checking gear is not a big deal.

Hosting tournaments is open to other people as well.

Example of another rule that dont make sence that u guys have implaced.

Why can a tapper duel a non tapper in the ladder or tourneys? I find this funny.

Tappers should only duel tappers. Non tappers vs non tappers etc period.

Keep me posted on the helm.

ty
Gold: 1,011.00
Mar 3 2010 02:47pm
Quote (JAYZONE @ Mar 3 2010 03:56pm)
Hah! you got it all twisted
This is the first set of rules in the ladder. how can you miss it?

It was changed early this ladder season, you were always allowed up to 25 psn damage. It is a stupid rule, but is needed where people cheat and melee for glory instead of fun. Once the nl (they were recently changed too) rules were merged with ladder the rule was brought to ladder. Before you could use up to 25 psn dmg and be able to use for example an eth andy. Anyone who has melee'd since before 09 knows this anyone who doesn't is just new to melee (patch 1.10 and on) again it is a stupid rule and imo it is because of the complete fagbags that would/will/do cheat i.e. like already stated stacking psn and needing to look over ppls inventories. Comments like "lets change the rule because one item popped up" is a complete ignorant statement.

but im old school, anyone remember the good old days when exile was banned? now that was a good rule! no tap!
Mar 3 2010 02:50pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Mar 3 2010 01:47pm)
It was changed early this ladder season, you were always allowed up to 25 psn damage. It is a stupid rule, but is needed where people cheat and melee for glory instead of fun. Once the nl (they were recently changed too) rules were merged with ladder the rule was brought to ladder. Before you could use up to 25 psn dmg and be able to use for example an eth andy. Anyone who has melee'd since before 09 knows this anyone who doesn't is just new to melee (patch 1.10 and on) again it is a stupid rule and imo it is because of the complete fagbags that would/will/do cheat i.e. like already stated stacking psn and needing to look over ppls inventories. Comments like "lets change the rule because one item popped up" is a complete ignorant statement.

but im old school, anyone remember the good old days when exile was banned? now that was a good rule! no tap!

Ya im old school to

Tap was never around lol..

Tap is fine as long as both use tap..,

But tap vs a non tapper rofl...... :lol: :blink: :wallbash:
Gold: 32.59
Mar 3 2010 02:51pm
Quote (Toyota @ Mar 3 2010 12:06pm)
Doesn't matter there just rules that some I dont agree with lol

To many rules takes away with the game.

There's alot of rares that spawn with poison damage. Weapons helms gloves boots etc..

So those items gets banned from someones goofy rules? So they just collect dust? Thats BS lol...

On west we try to make it fair with some of these kinds of stuff that spawn like poison damage etc...

So they dont collect dust. They get some use out of them.

1.5k fg

lmk

Jay, you know any poison isn't allowed noob :P

Nice circlet, shame on the poison
Mar 3 2010 02:57pm
Quote (Join @ Mar 3 2010 01:51pm)
Jay, you know any poison isn't allowed noob :P

Nice circlet, shame on the poison

In my eyes its not a big deal to have 100 pd max ( its allowed on west )

Theres tons of items that spawn with pd.

Why take away those items from game play that the game has spawned?

Why is andys banned rofl... This is weak to...

I mean I dont use many gears with pd on them, but if people are worried about 100 pd, come on,

Thats weak lol, and besides most dont use them anyways. Its not like someone is going to put a 100 pd sc over a 3/20/20 or other sc.

But if they do they do......... B)

This post was edited by Toyota on Mar 3 2010 02:58pm
Gold: 1,011.00
Mar 3 2010 03:02pm
Quote (Toyota @ Mar 3 2010 04:50pm)
Ya im old school to

Tap was never around lol..

Tap is fine as long as both use tap..,

But tap vs a non tapper rofl...... :lol: :blink: :wallbash:

hehe i hear you, tap vs non is quite moronic. I wanted tap banned and/or ctc amp allowed. but that would have been way too oldschool! One excuse used to be psn messed up crit but that was proven fallacy

Quote (Toyota @ Mar 3 2010 04:57pm)
In my eyes its not a big deal to have 100 pd max ( its allowed on west )

Theres tons of items that spawn with pd.

Why take away those items from game play that the game has spawned?

Why is andys banned rofl... This is weak to...

I mean I dont use many gears with pd on them, but if people are worried about 100 pd, come on,

Thats weak lol, and besides most dont use them anyways. Its not like someone is going to put a 100 pd sc over a 3/20/20 or other sc.

But if they do they do......... B)

Well said.

This post was edited by hsc420 on Mar 3 2010 03:03pm
Mar 3 2010 03:07pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Mar 3 2010 02:02pm)
hehe i hear you, tap vs non is quite moronic. I wanted tap banned and/or ctc amp allowed. but that would have been way too oldschool! One excuse used to be psn messed up crit but that was proven fallacy!

See back then items didn't really spawn with pd at all...

But alot of rares starting in 09 patch and further has been spawning with pd...

I like to work around with whats available to todays game play....

hell back then cta wasnt around, now we use cta because its the new thing, same with pd its the new thing..... B)
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 3 2010 03:19pm
iso bin right now.
Go Back To Softcore USEast Ladder 2010 Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Closed New Topic