d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Nintendo > My Nintendo Collection
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,000.00
Jun 5 2024 06:17am
Quote (ScottMog @ 4 Jun 2024 17:38)
Looks like an unoriginal reshell to me.

Did you purchase it with the box etc or just the sp by itself? I'm pretty sure its just a chinese reshell. Does it have an ags-001, 101 or aftermarket newer screen kit?

I dont know what are you trying to imagine here, but dont do it in my topic.

Its Genuine GBA SP AGS 101 Brighter Screen Model Console. No dead pixels.

Everything is made in china btw.

You can have china reshells in your photo..
Your next posts do in your own topic and dont spam with such into other users topics thanks B)

This post was edited by Hamm on Jun 5 2024 06:46am
Gold: 385.00
Jun 5 2024 07:52am
Quote (Hamm @ 5 Jun 2024 05:17)
I dont know what are you trying to imagine here, but dont do it in my topic.

Its Genuine GBA SP AGS 101 Brighter Screen Model Console. No dead pixels.

Everything is made in china btw.

You can have china reshells in your photo..
Your next posts do in your own topic and dont spam with such into other users topics thanks B)

If you're not interested in knowing the truth thats fine as well.

Mine are legit, purchased in box from physical stores. This is not spam, not a dig, just discussion and knowledge to a mostly unknown subject with newer collectors.

Chinese reshells quality is much lower than the originals. Also I just try to help others out not get ripped off from sellers lying about the where/why/how/what of their auctions. FYI NES editions never came with AGS-101 screens.

Either way, I'd be careful of what you purchase (if you care) and the descriptions of items out there. I hope you didn't pay genuine prices for some of these reshelled and/or completely reproduction pieces.
Gold: 2,147.69
Jun 5 2024 08:02am
Quote (ScottMog @ Jun 5 2024 09:52am)
If you're not interested in knowing the truth thats fine as well.

Mine are legit, purchased in box from physical stores. This is not spam, not a dig, just discussion and knowledge to a mostly unknown subject with newer collectors.

Chinese reshells quality is much lower than the originals. Also I just try to help others out not get ripped off from sellers lying about the where/why/how/what of their auctions. FYI NES editions never came with AGS-101 screens.

Either way, I'd be careful of what you purchase (if you care) and the descriptions of items out there. I hope you didn't pay genuine prices for some of these reshelled and/or completely reproduction pieces.

NES SP did not come in 101, ever, in any country.
common reproduction serial number sticker
the 5 rubber bits around screen are depressed <- #1 telltale sign of reproduction shell

there is nothing wrong with reproduction parts imo, if they are for playing on, but reproduction is not the same as authentic when it comes to collecting original items.

here's an old pic of my sp shelf :p

e//

@scott , tbh the 101 reshell with a current-gen screen is probably worth more than a loose NES SP 001 these days lol

This post was edited by NeXmetal on Jun 5 2024 08:05am
Jun 5 2024 09:48am
Quote (NeXmetal @ 5 Jun 2024 16:02)
NES SP did not come in 101, ever, in any country.
common reproduction serial number sticker
the 5 rubber bits around screen are depressed <- #1 telltale sign of reproduction shell

there is nothing wrong with reproduction parts imo, if they are for playing on, but reproduction is not the same as authentic when it comes to collecting original items.

here's an old pic of my sp shelf :p

https://i.imgur.com/f9yrMzP.png

e//

@scott , tbh the 101 reshell with a current-gen screen is probably worth more than a loose NES SP 001 these days lol

I didnt overpay anything as i bought in RLT vs forum golds (from some crappy d2 items sell / gfx collages to users) so can be said its completelly free kauf to me in final,

Its IPS V2 Display 900mah battery,
its lighted display where you change intense of light with button and is very bright,

The case is NES version without any scratch,
Rubbers are not depressed are the same posted in yours pictures,

Its sick gameboy and i really dont care that i dont have box for it,
Its original gameboy and not any chinese console you trying to spam here,

And its ofc made in china like all the things, its original gameboy console all made in china,

Perfect gameboy console in super condition like a new,
thats all i can say to you.

This post was edited by Hamm on Jun 5 2024 10:07am
Jun 5 2024 10:53am
Mine one is the third one,
the best display gameboy console out there,
I found on google the comparisson picture of consoles you are talking, the very first one 001, than 101 and IPS LCD V2,

I said i got best version after i googled about gameboys consoles, this display is so sick,
and never said i got original box whatever.

Yes i see I didnt know about the case replacement as im not nintendo man i was allways playstation guy,

So mine is the third and best looking one for sure,
(this pic is not mine you can see mine pic at first post of this topic ofcourse)

Eenjoy your gameboys guys, they are great things haha

This post was edited by Hamm on Jun 5 2024 10:58am
Gold: 4.00
Aug 3 2024 02:20pm
Nice ^_^
Go Back To Nintendo Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll