d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > ~~ Official Dark Souls Thread ~~ > Get Ready To Die
Prev134567223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95.00
Oct 5 2011 04:49pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Oct 5 2011 03:45pm)
inviting who? how? i cant even get the summoning thing  yet  cuz i keep fuckin dieing  from  scrub ass undead guys  becaue i die in 3 hits  n theres like 5 of them while im getting firebombs thrown at me
im seriuosly debating on  just giving up  the games too hard like impossible hard  theres no possible way for me to beat this game with any character
personally i think this game sucks vs demon souls  its got no direction its mostly hard becaue u have on idea where to go and glitches like guys coming up from behind that shouldnt even
u gotta grind and level up like 30 times to do anything?  cant even do that idie from the random guys that give like 30 souls

the game is totally harder than demon's souls, but that's due to the mis-directions since you don't even know where to go, and when you do find a random path a big ass boss is blocking you or kills you in like 1 swing...
but yea, i thought about giving up too, but i got the hang of it and i just played a lot slower than i did in demons souls.
man i danced around with one of the knights for a good 2 minutes before killing it, but i finally figured out their attack range/pattern and my kill time on them has decreased, but yea they added so many unnecessary things just to piss you off, at least that's how i feel about them
Gold: 10,995.01
Oct 5 2011 04:59pm
Quote (aznblader1 @ Oct 5 2011 05:49pm)
the game is totally harder than demon's souls, but that's due to the mis-directions since you don't even know where to go, and when you do find a random path a big ass boss is blocking you or kills you in like 1 swing...
but yea, i thought about giving up too, but i got the hang of it and i just played a lot slower than i did in demons souls.
man i danced around with one of the knights for a good 2 minutes before killing it, but i finally figured out their attack range/pattern and my kill time on them has decreased, but yea they added so many unnecessary things just to piss you off, at least that's how i feel about them

like a guy that 2 hits you every time u advance a bit and u gotta find a way around
they changed the game so much from DS im honestly not a big fan .. like my knight was able to do decent this pyro.. LOL no chance he gets raped any time i get out numbered i run out of flasks before i even get to taurus
Oct 5 2011 05:09pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Oct 5 2011 03:59pm)
like a guy that 2 hits you every time u advance a bit and u gotta find a way around
they changed the game so much from DS im honestly not a big fan .. like  my knight was able to do decent this pyro.. LOL no chance  he gets raped any time i get out numbered  i run out of flasks before i even  get to taurus

lol i play a thief, i die relatively fast when i fight bigger guys, but i do better now with regular guys since i got down their attack patterns, but bosses wipe me since i do so little damage.

but yea, this game is crazy harder and the lack of direction is making it harder than it need be
Gold: 23,330.90
Oct 5 2011 05:23pm
I was playing a pyro yesterday but i rerolled a knight just now im lvl 10.... its all about patterns really im already where it took me like 4 hours to get to yesterday hehe.
Gold: 10,995.01
Oct 5 2011 05:41pm
Quote (aznblader1 @ Oct 5 2011 06:09pm)
lol i play a thief, i die relatively fast when i fight bigger guys, but i do better now with regular guys since i got down their attack patterns, but bosses wipe me since i do so little damage.

but yea, this game is crazy harder and the lack of direction is making it harder than it need be

i found that venodr guy and he really helped by sellin my some bolts ^^
beat taurtus boss died by the dragon.. got to the shortcut ladder bonfire again ^^
finally moving forward some what on this pyro lol
Oct 5 2011 05:56pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Oct 5 2011 04:41pm)
i found that venodr guy and he really helped by sellin my some bolts ^^
beat taurtus boss died by the dragon.. got to the shortcut ladder bonfire again  ^^
finally moving forward some what on this pyro lol

i prefer bow over crossbolt since you can first person aim bow but you can't for crossbow. like how it was in demons souls
Gold: 6.00
Oct 5 2011 06:20pm
you guys are bad, i just beat carpe demon and making my way down the depths. oh and i do 200 dmg per hit :)
Gold: 23,330.90
Oct 5 2011 06:46pm
I just beat taurus demon on my new knight i found the EASIEST WAY EVER haha, when you enter the bridge climb the ladder kill the 2 skeletons go pull the boss run to the ladder then do a jumping attack, slide between his legs run to the other side of the bridge dodge his attacks get some distance climb the ladder again, repeat x4 YOU WIN.

He was fucking hard as a knight but SO easy as a pyro lol 8 fireballs dead.
Gold: 320.00
Oct 5 2011 07:14pm
Decided to restart <_<
Gold: 3.20
Oct 5 2011 07:54pm
Still want to get this shit, DCUO isn't free yet...
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev134567223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll