d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Xbl > Price Increase
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Sep 4 2010 03:41pm
Quote (davidchico @ Sep 4 2010 04:31pm)
holy crap, this has made my day, i dont think ive ever seen dumber reasoning to think somethings dumb dude, i should give you a high 5 based on how long this dumb of a thought should take to think up lolol, and you dont get perma banned instantly for doing this, and iirc they fixed it.. its a glitch like you said that they have to choose to do.. if someone fell through the map randomly not wanting to they arnt going to get banned.. but doing this to the point of ppl are reporting you.. you should get in some sort of trouble for doing it, ima love to see your parenting skills when/if you have kids, just cuz you left the scissors on the table and he grabbed em/ran cut someone with it... obv not his fault and he shouldnt get in any sort of trouble even tho he knows hes not supposed to run with scissors cuz you left them on the table for him man.. your reasoning for this is just plain lolable

what makes my day is u getting ripped off by MS and stil lsticknig up for their crap console lol
yes they fixed it but MS banned like 500ppl too i mean its in the game ur palying the game n u can do it whos to say its even a gltich?
im not saying its bad t oban pp lmi saiyng the fact they let crap games on thie console come out like that then ban because oif it is kinda lol
ms relaly loves you guys thats y they put out rrod consoles t omkae u buy more they charge u for internet play n ban u for every little thing to waste ur $$ away
thers areason bil lgates is the richest man in the world n its becasue he steals from ppl just like he did with microsoft in the first place n just like he steals the 360 users money

Gold: 0.00
Sep 4 2010 03:46pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 4 2010 02:41pm)
what makes my day is u getting ripped off by MS and stil lsticknig up for their crap console lol
yes they fixed it but MS banned like 500ppl too i mean its in the game ur palying the game n u can do it whos to say its even a gltich?
im not saying its bad t oban pp lmi saiyng the fact they let crap games on thie console come out like that  then ban because oif it is kinda lol
ms relaly loves you guys thats y they put out rrod consoles t omkae u buy more  they  charge u for internet play n ban u for every little thing  to waste ur $$ away
thers areason bil lgates is the richest man in the world  n its becasue he steals from ppl just like he did with microsoft in the first place n just like he steals the 360 users money

just keep going, your making me laugh harder d00d.. go shoot a cop and see what happens, obv you shouldnt get in trouble cuz theres a gun and a cop so just go nuts, fact that there doing stuff to make it better obviously shows how much they dont care about us, and how many reiterations of the psp has playstation made again? if you feel like talking about rippin us off, lets talk about the 3 or 4 "different" psp's that do the same thing, and if you didnt know for some reason.. mw2 came out on the ps3 as well as the xbox.. so id rather take the "dumb" one that punishes ppl for doing something there not supposed to do

thats exactly what youve been saying so far, its bad to ban ppl cuz game is able to do it

This post was edited by davidchico on Sep 4 2010 03:51pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Sep 4 2010 03:46pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 4 2010 05:41pm)
im not saying its bad t oban pp lmi saiyng the fact they let crap games on thie console come out like that  then ban because oif it is kinda lol
ms relaly loves you guys thats y they put out rrod consoles t omkae u buy more  they  charge u for internet play n ban u for every little thing  to waste ur $$ away
thers areason bil lgates is the richest man in the world  n its becasue he steals from ppl just like he did with microsoft in the first place n just like he steals the 360 users money

you dont get banned for accidentally doing a glitch...you get banned for intentionally doing a glitch, over, and over, and over..

i seriously hope you are just trolling right now
Sep 4 2010 04:00pm
Quote (clowncrook @ Sep 4 2010 04:46pm)
you dont get banned for accidentally doing a glitch...you get banned for intentionally doing a glitch, over, and over, and over..

i seriously hope you are just trolling right now

the gltich was hodlnig a semtex n swtching weps
how many times do u do that on cod becasue u switch weps knife n act instantly
like i said u shouldnt get banned for a bad games gltich like that thats sometihng somebody could do just gameplay.. that more then likely how they found it
Sep 4 2010 04:01pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 4 2010 03:00pm)
the gltich was hodlnig a semtex  n swtching weps
how  many times do u do that on cod becasue u switch weps knife n act instantly
like i said u shouldnt get banned for a bad games gltich like that  thats sometihng somebody could do just gameplay.. that more then likely how they found it

they wouldnt perma ban you for 1 offense... youd have to do it, get reported, get 3 day ban, do it after that, get a month or something ban, then after that its perma banned

/e glitch was holding a grenade and switch to jav, then switch back and instant suicide, show me someone doing that on accident more then once and abusing it by accident

This post was edited by davidchico on Sep 4 2010 04:02pm
Sep 4 2010 04:05pm
Quote (davidchico @ Sep 4 2010 05:01pm)
they wouldnt perma ban you for 1 offense... youd have to do it, get reported, get 3 day ban, do it after that, get a month or something ban, then after that its perma banned

/e glitch was holding a grenade and switch to jav, then switch back and instant suicide, show me someone doing that on accident more then once and abusing it by accident

actulay it was hodl the semtex switch t ojav then when u die u blew up
my friend got banned for doing it one day while like 70% of the game was donig it
we did it for like maybe an hour then next day it was patched n he was banned
Sep 4 2010 04:07pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 4 2010 03:05pm)
actulay it was  hodl the semtex switch t ojav then when u die u blew up
my friend got banned for doing it one day while like  70% of the game was donig it
we did it for like maybe an hour then next day it was patched  n he was banned

hey guise, my friends jumping off a bridge lets go follow him.. guess i wasnt right about the ban 3 day w.e.. still im sure he knew that it was wrong and did it anyway, he should be banned for doing it.. let your friend be dumb and disobey and get banned
Sep 4 2010 04:09pm
Quote (davidchico @ Sep 4 2010 05:07pm)
hey guise, my friends jumping off a bridge lets go follow him.. guess i wasnt right about the ban 3 day w.e.. still im sure he knew that it was wrong and did it anyway, he should be banned for doing it.. let your friend be dumb and disobey and get banned

i dont think hes dumb
he sodl his shitty 360 with al lhis gmaes for $100 and bought a ps3 which seems to be the smartest thing he could have done
Sep 4 2010 04:09pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 4 2010 03:09pm)
i dont think hes dumb
he sodl his shitty 360  with al lhis gmaes for $100 and bought a ps3  which seems to be the smartest thing he could have done

lolol alright, he did something wrong and got punished for it, im sorry if you think thats wrong, gonna love to see how a kid of yours grows up
Gold: 0.01
Sep 4 2010 04:11pm
i bet you think getting scammer tagged after you scam somebody is unfair also

how about speeding tickets?

This post was edited by skrewzrloose on Sep 4 2010 04:12pm
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll