d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Red Dead 2
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,815.00
Nov 10 2018 02:24pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Nov 10 2018 07:30am)
Everyone in the world is good at gta it is literally the easiest form of shooter that exists

Just let the aim assist take over and you’re great at the game

But I fail to see how being able to do that makes the controls less ass

I lost a lot of interest as well. Even when I get myself go play I’ll do a little bit and then I’ll get tired of how tedious some aspect of it is. Mostly the insane fucking amount of riding on your horse just holding the run button

the control are pretty much the same as gta...

only thing that bugs me abit is the weapon/item wheels
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2018 11:03am
Quote (MentalGiant @ Nov 10 2018 01:24pm)
the control are pretty much the same as gta...

only thing that bugs me abit is the weapon/item wheels

This.

There are a few things I've had issues with. I want to prefecit this list by saying no matter how many issues there are, the pros of this game far outweigh the cons. This game is fucking amazing and I love it. I've done practically everything and I still enjoy playing it adventuring aimlessly collecting stupid shit and finding random/weird encounters. I've found some FUCKED UP shit just wandering around lol. The faults be damned, this game is the shit.

1. Looting - This shit is just stupid, streamline the process and make it instant. No one wants to spend 10+ seconds per body. Also, the loss of honor for looting someone who tried to murder you... What?
2. Incidental crimes - In Saint Denis I've had at least a dozen drunk or stupid people run in front of my horse and then I get a bounty because I trampled them. This is dumb as hell.
3. Kinda mixes with the above, but at least 10 times I've pushed Y to get on my horse (while LOOKING AT MY HORSE) and it's tackled some guy behind me, next to my horse or even behind my horse and again, bounty for no fucking reason.
4. Glitches. Right now I'm experiencing a glitch on fishing. I lost a legendary fish because I died before being able to mail it, since then, I've been unable to catch any other legendary fish. Every fish I caught before took 1-3 tries, I've spent hours fishing with the right lures and every kind of bait imaginable in legendary spots and haven't hooked a single one since. It sucks. Going to have to catch them all on a second playthrough.
5. Disappearing horses. I've lost 3 fully upgraded horses now. Twice after I died my horse was just gone and once after going to sleep. No fucking idea where they went, not in any stable and some random lvl 1 shit horse with garbage stats had my saddle as was marked as my main horse.

SPOILERS

6. Swimming - I know this makes sense that John can't swim, but FUCK YOU!!!!!! I got so use to being able to finally fucking swim with Arthur, then he goes ans fucking dies and I'm stuck with an asshole who can't fucking swim again.
Nov 12 2018 01:56pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 12 2018 10:03am)
This.

There are a few things I've had issues with. I want to prefecit this list by saying no matter how many issues there are, the pros of this game far outweigh the cons. This game is fucking amazing and I love it. I've done practically everything and I still enjoy playing it adventuring aimlessly collecting stupid shit and finding random/weird encounters. I've found some FUCKED UP shit just wandering around lol. The faults be damned, this game is the shit.

1. Looting - This shit is just stupid, streamline the process and make it instant. No one wants to spend 10+ seconds per body. Also, the loss of honor for looting someone who tried to murder you... What?
2. Incidental crimes - In Saint Denis I've had at least a dozen drunk or stupid people run in front of my horse and then I get a bounty because I trampled them. This is dumb as hell.
3. Kinda mixes with the above, but at least 10 times I've pushed Y to get on my horse (while LOOKING AT MY HORSE) and it's tackled some guy behind me, next to my horse or even behind my horse and again, bounty for no fucking reason.
4. Glitches. Right now I'm experiencing a glitch on fishing. I lost a legendary fish because I died before being able to mail it, since then, I've been unable to catch any other legendary fish. Every fish I caught before took 1-3 tries, I've spent hours fishing with the right lures and every kind of bait imaginable in legendary spots and haven't hooked a single one since. It sucks. Going to have to catch them all on a second playthrough.
5. Disappearing horses. I've lost 3 fully upgraded horses now. Twice after I died my horse was just gone and once after going to sleep. No fucking idea where they went, not in any stable and some random lvl 1 shit horse with garbage stats had my saddle as was marked as my main horse.

SPOILERS

6. Swimming - I know this makes sense that John can't swim, but FUCK YOU!!!!!! I got so use to being able to finally fucking swim with Arthur, then he goes ans fucking dies and I'm stuck with an asshole who can't fucking swim again.

PRO gamer tip

1st thing i did was turn off auto save to prevent losing any of my 3 elite horses

also if u die and lose the legend fish u can catch it again in 2 in game days

This post was edited by MentalGiant on Nov 12 2018 02:00pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2018 02:01pm
Quote (MentalGiant @ Nov 12 2018 12:56pm)
PRO gamer tip

1st thing i did was turn off auto save to prevent losing any of my 3 elite horses

also if u die and lose the legend fish u can catch it again in 2 in game days

Second one doesn't work. It's been like three months since I caught that fish and I'm still incapable of catching any legendary fish now. It's glitched.

Not worried about my horses anymore. Got pretty much an infinite amount of money and an entire stable full of different color racing horses lol. It sucked balls in the beginning though when I got my first horse to max lvl and that happened and then when it happened again to my first Arabian horse that I paid 1k for.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 12 2018 02:02pm
Nov 12 2018 02:06pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 12 2018 01:01pm)
Second one doesn't work. It's been like three months since I caught that fish and I'm still incapable of catching any legendary fish now. It's glitched.

Not worried about my horses anymore. Got pretty much an infinite amount of money and an entire stable full of different color racing horses lol. It sucked balls in the beginning though when I got my first horse to max lvl and that happened and then when it happened again to my first Arabian horse that I paid 1k for.

ahh, my friend told me about dying as part of the story so i only really lost the white arabian u can find in the snow

i cant wait for online :D
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll