d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Jesus Was Homosexual
Closed New Topic
Gold: 32,639.69
Aug 21 2023 01:48pm
This blog is dedicated to my findings and learning of Jesus being gay, and exploration of curiosity.
I will update with passages straight from the bible and art depictions.
Please consider the following.

Friends please do not spam this thread, I'd like to keep this informative and insightful.

Jesus had a disciple named John (the son of Zebedee and Salome), in the bible John has a "Special love" with Jesus and was the only disciple to receive this treatment.
Often depicted at the last supper with John laying upon his breast, and gazing up at him with love struck eyes/gaze.
Jesus also ordered his mother to accept John into his family, despite the assumptions from others.
John was the only 1 of the disciples to follow Jesus to his death, he was with Jesus every step of the way, his lover. He never left his side till the end.

Question to the reader-
I'm sure you love your same sex best friend, but do you share a "special love" with your best same sex friend?
Have you told them about your "special love", how did they react?
Do you often let them lay their head upon your breast in comfort?

This post was edited by lolkggz on Aug 21 2023 02:07pm
Gold: 16,366.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 21 2023 02:50pm
thank you for educating us all
Gold: 32,639.69
Aug 21 2023 04:42pm
2nd entry.

Jesus and the naked man.

Coming from the Secret Gospel of Mark, it seems Jesus enjoyed the company of naked men and them staying over night with them.
Lazarus being the most notable one and mentioned in the bible.

"And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God.…After these follows the text, ‘And James and John come to him,’ and all that section. But ‘naked man with naked man,’ and the other things about which you wrote, are not found."

This post was edited by lolkggz on Aug 21 2023 04:44pm
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Closed New Topic