d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Comment Combattre Le Transhumanisme?
Prev1107108109110111121Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 268.15
Sep 9 2018 03:51am
Aparté: la 9e caractéristique de guerrier

J'aime pas beaucoup la culture musulmane sunnite parce que les musulmans sont des gens assez irrespectueux.
Mais la culture algérienne fait figure d'exception parce que les gens savent recourir à la privation, pour pouvoir être forts.
Et c'est ce que je considère comme étant la 9e caractéristique de guerrier: la privation avec pour but de déclencher un clash.
Sep 9 2018 06:34am
Aparté: tapping the balls

Quote (Ididitfortehlulz @ Sep 7 2018 06:24am)
You have some serious mental issues

Everybody say that, but nobody can prove it.
-_-

Quote (Bogs @ Sep 7 2018 07:08am)
Dr. Bogs here. I recommend not tapping your balls anymore.

Tapping the balls is the only way to live.
I feel so desperate & sad & bad when I stop.

Your balls need to know that... hey they aren't supposed to produce as much testosterone as they can
they need to know that they are supposed to produce a regulated amount of testosterone
they need to know
;)
Sep 9 2018 02:08pm
Aparté: learn to communicate

I know that my level of English is rather bad. I have a good vocabulary, but I have a lot of difficulties for grammar, and that's why I make very simple sentences. I do not like to write sentences on one line: I like to come back to the line regularly because I find it more readable. I am on this forum to relax, and not to share my way of thinking. But there are a lot of things going on in my head. Sometimes, I really feel that I do not control my thoughts at all. Since my childhood, I feel like a mere spectator of my own life.

I'm here to relax, but I also think we can do some constructive things. There are two people I admire a lot: Albert Einstein, and Winston Churchill. Winston Churchill was a manlet according to Condemn, and that's why I do not really appreciate him. I think it's really insulting, especially since Condemn is German (isn't he?). By using Google translate, I can write beautiful sentences. But when there are people who troll, then I do not bother to use Google translate.

Albert Einstein said:
It looks as if the ruling statesmen of to-day were really trying to secure permanent peace. But the ceaseless piling-up of armaments shows only too clearly that they are unequal to coping with the hostile forces which are preparing for war. In my opinion, deliverance can only come from the peoples themselves. If they wish to avoid the degrading slavery of war-service, they must declare with no uncertain voice for complete disarmament. As long as armies exist, any serious quarrel will lead to war. A pacifism which does not actually try to prevent the nations from arming is and must remain impotent.
May the conscience and the common sense of the peoples be awakened, so that we may reach a new stage in the life of nations, where people will look back on war as an incomprehensible aberration of their forefathers!

:love:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77920811&f=276&p=526938686

I'm here to relax, but I also think we can do some constructive things. I think it's important to be an active pacifist. I am the kind of person who never relaxes. I am always working. Always working. Always.

I think I will never be able to communicate with people like Condemn or Diablo5. Even if they spoke French, I do not think I could talk to them. There are many French people with whom I can not speak. I am a little disabled: I have an ear that has been damaged in my childhood, and I still have a particular way of thinking.

In Jewish culture, one must understand the other to be able to talk to him. If a Nazi came to the forum, what could you talk to him about? Nothing. Because he is too different.

I really hate the Nazis.
I do not know why I hate the Nazis.
But I hate them.

I think God looks a lot like the Nazis.
God is a being filled with indecency. If God really exists, then he locks us into ignorance, and he locks us into incomprehension. God does not offer us the right to know, nor the right to understand. God deprives us of our fundamental rights. I hope God does not exist, because if he exists, then I think he is an enemy to us.

It's something no one seems to understand, and I find it sad.

God is an enemy.
God is the number one enemy of humanity.

I hate the Nazis, and I hate God even more. I know it sounds strange, but it's the truth.

I do not understand your way of thinking. I do not understand why you do not hate God. And that's why I have a lot of trouble communicating with you. I try to imagine your way of thinking. But the truth is that I have absolutely no idea of ​​how you think. It's so pathetic that it gets funny. I come on a forum, and I can not communicate with the other members of the forum. I am not here to talk about things and others. I am here to learn to communicate with humans.
Sep 10 2018 12:05pm
Aparté: god doesn't deserve our respect

Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 07:19pm)
the "if god is real he's no friend of mine" mentality is one without logic.

>i dont understand god's purpose
>if he exists (and is all powerful and in control of my eternal soul'd resting place) i hate him
>i will go to hell because of spite because im very bad ass

It is a logical reasoning, because God has no decency: he locks us into ignorance and misunderstanding. If God exists, then he has no decency, and he can be considered as an enemy of humanity. Would you adopt a dog and let him ignore your existence? No, I wouldn't, because I have decency. The dog has the right to know I exist. I could feed my dog without revealing my presence, but it would be a serious lack of decency. I am not a nazi, and I force myself to respect the rights of people around me, including animal rights. There is no reason for God not to reveal his presence to us. If God exists, then he is a coward who has no decency. God is a sissy. God is a manlet. God is weak & idiot, and he doesn't deserve our respect. I will respect God when he learns to forgive humanity for its sins.
Sep 11 2018 11:24am
Aparté: the americans can't live for ever

because of that stupid attack, my father refused to let me watch the simpsons on the television
I will always remember this day

So frustrating & so annoying
Nothing happens: just people jumping out of the building
just falling debris

very boring

at school, my friends (10yo) were laughing of the attack
they did not understand why Americans were dying for no reason

the Americans never understand thing
the Americans are rather stupid
they do not listen while you speak with them

most of them are arrogant & mean
not even able to speak arab
that's pathetic

I thought that the US would collapse long before I do my bar mitzvah
It didn't happen
The USA are still there
for few months I guess

the Americans can't live for ever while they feed the nazis, kill the native americans, and don't listen while we speak to them
they just can't
Sep 11 2018 11:37am
Aparté: you didn't rescue me

Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 11 2018 07:31pm)
we killed the natives in like 1850 bro. we fed the nazis hot lead in the 40s. you might remember from your history books under the chapter "moments where France almost didn't exist anymore but oh are those marines coming up the beach to our rescue, again".

you didn't rescue me, my friend
one only member of my family lived in Europe during World War 2, and he got killed
you didn't rescue me

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79449018&f=276

you funded the execution of 60% of the European jews.
you didn't rescue me my friend
you killed my uncle
you didn't rescue me, you little liar
Sep 13 2018 01:13pm
Aparté: meneur de compréhension

Quelle est la compréhension la plus puissante des juifs?
Je vais vous le dire.

Moi je suis dans une situation délicate.

D'un côté, j'ai créé une avancée importante en sciences sociales, et j'ai créé une théorie très vraisemblable concernant le temps.
https://i.imgur.com/Q1hDurn.jpg

En plus, la situation dans le monde n'a jamais été aussi délicate: guerres économiques, menaces militaires, risques écologiques...

J'ai vraiment l'impression que le changement est juste à portée de mes doigts. Je touche le changement du bout des doigts.

Comme Harry Potter lorsqu'il attrape presque le vif d'or.

D'un côté, donc, j'ai vraiment l'impression que le changement est juste là, au bout de mes doigts.

Il suffirait que je me lance, que je saute, que j'abandonne tout, pour que je réussisse à l'atteindre.

D'un autre côté...
D'un autre côté, le risque est énorme. Faire un saut dans l'inconnu total, c'est quelque chose d'extrêmement risqué, et c'est une trahison profonde.

On peut le faire quand on n'a rien à perdre.
Mais la plupart du temps, il vaut mieux s'abstenir.

Et moi j'ai des choses à perdre. C'est vrai que la situation mondiale actuelle est très délicate, mais ça pourrait être bien pire. Après tout, on a encore une civilisation. Il y a un système qui est en place.

Moi je crois à la possibilité de remonter dans le temps. Dur comme fer. Je suis certain que c'est possible. Et en vérité, même si notre société échouait, il suffirait d'un petit quelque chose pour que ça marche la prochaine fois.
Si les gens commençaient à sauter dans l'inconnu et à prendre des risques, alors même en allant dans le passé, on pourrait pas arranger les choses.

Il ne faut jamais faire de sacrifice.

Parce qu'on ne sait jamais jusqu'où peut aller un sacrifice.

D'un autre côté, j'ai des droits.
Par décence, j'ai des fichus droits.
Et personne ne m'assure.
Personne ne me couvre.
Personne ne m'encourage à prendre des risques.
Personne ne se donne même la peine d'écouter ce que je dis, de lire ce que j'écris.

Si je faisais ce petit saut dans l'inconnu, alors je renoncerais à une grande partie de mes droits.
Je me mettrais à la merci de gens stupides qui n'ont même pas su me prêter leur attention quelques instants.

Et ça, ce serait insupportable. Et je ne sais pas jusqu'où la colère et le sentiment de trahison pourraient me porter...

C'est pour ça que je préfère de loin ne pas faire le saut.

Ce n'est pas seulement de la prudence. C'est aussi de l'égard porté à la décence. J'ai des droits. Même dans des situations très délicates, j'ai encore des droits.

Certains voudraient m'encourager à faire le saut.
Moi je refuse.

Le système d'assurance, c'est un système extrêmement important. Et il faudrait ne jamais rien faire sans ça.

C'est ça la compréhension la plus puissante du judaisme.

Je prefere 1000 fois voir l'humanité détruire, en sachant qu'elle pourra réapparaître certainement avec une manipulation du temps.
Plutôt que de prendre des risques, tout détruire, et contribuer au déclin définitif de l'humanité.

Je suis un humain avant tout. Et si moi, meneur de compréhension, je faisais ce saut inconsidéré, c'est toute l'humanité que je risquerais d'emmener dans ma chute.
Et je refuse ça.
J'ai trop de respect pour la décence pour prendre un tel risque.
Des gens ont confiance en moi, et je refuse de les trahir.

Je suis un meneur de compréhension, même si mon statut n'est pas reconnu. Si je devais échouer, alors je veux que ce soit sur leur initiative.

Ils pourraient me contester mon titre de meneur de compréhension.
Mais c'est alors eux qui prendraient cette initiative.

Et ce seraient eux qui feraient une erreur.
Et ce seraient eux qui pourraient tirer les leçons de leurs erreurs.

Je suis un meneur de compréhension.
J'accepte qu'on me conteste mon titre. Mais je refuse de prendre des risques avec ce titre que je me suis publiquement attribué.
Sep 14 2018 02:18am
Aparté: la politesse tient en deux mots seulement

Dire "merci"
Les formules de politesse sont parfois très compliquées.

Moi je pense qu'il y a deux termes seulement qui sont importants:
• dire merci
• et dire pardon

La politesse tient dans ces deux mots.
Quand quelqu'un vous tient la porte, il faut dire merci.

Quand quelqu'un vous bloque ou vous barre la route, il faut dire pardon.
C'est tout.

La politesse c'est aussi simple que ça.
Ça tient en deux mots seulement.
Sep 14 2018 02:21am
Aparté: sacrifice et perte

On peut perdre.
Mais on ne peut pas sacrifier.
Parfois, aux échecs, j'avance un pion dans une zone dangereuse.
Et il se fait bouffer.
Mais ce n'est pas un sacrifice: c'est une perte.

J'espérais en fait que l'adversaire ne me bouffe pas le pion.

Faire un sacrifice est quelque chose de trop dangereux.
Il ne faut jamais sacrifier quoi que ce soit.
Sinon c'est le désespoir qui devient accablant.
Sep 14 2018 02:33am
Aparté: Asians are murderers

Compared to Homo subtiliter, asians are mentally deficient.
Asians just feed Muslims & Catholics like Ali Khamenei with money so that they can kill jews.

Asians are murderers.
And that's why they are stronger than Jews today.

Asians are so stupid.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79454122&f=119

And the Chinese are the dumbest Asians in the whole Asia.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1107108109110111121Next
Add Reply New Topic