d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Aware?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 20.51
Warn: 70%
Sep 14 2009 11:32pm
Oh, give it a rest bitch, I mean seriously, for the love of the christ, just shut the hell up for once. I happen to have a glandular disorder that I am not comfortable talking about with women i don't feel emotionaly at ease with. You think ive never looked in the mirror and smashed it to pieces? Well, i have, Thats my life, You don't know me, bite me. I happen to work my ****ing ass off everyday at the gym shedding pounds. What do you do? Lift a 20 pound prize ham into your mouth every night before bed? Can't you see I'm trying to motviate you young women, not diss you. BTW, You talk **** on my precious betty again and i'll press charges.
Banned
Sep 26 2009 04:12pm
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain in constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of my self. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
Banned
Oct 1 2009 08:54pm
I cant even begin to understand how children like you choose to be so disrespectful to your elders. When I was growing up, if one of my many brothers or sisters said something cross to my father, they would get a licken right across the face with a corn stock. During the great depression, all was well for our family, we had everything we needed. Of course, it was no paddy walk, we had our daily chores. Up at 4 in the morning, in the bed at 11. When you unload bales of hay and disperse them amongst the cattle, the yarn that is left over can become quite hazardous to the animals if eatin, so we would have to go and pick them up, now this might now seem like nothin, but if you have ever unloaded hay you know that you do a lot of em, so for every bail of hay that we unloaded, we had to pick up the yarn. We usually saved the yarn pickin up for after we unload all the hay, it just made more sense that way. Time consumtion was of no shortage, but we didnt mind we had all day. Plus just being able to help dad with the farm was reward enough for me, but maggie and sue had other plans, you would often find them wonderin around playin games, id have to go over there and whip them with a pipe to make em work again. Milkin cows was something i enjoyed, not because it was fun, but because it was something i was good at. I wasnt good at a lot of things, but i was good at milkin cows so i decided that was one of my favorite activities. When i was young i had often dreamed of becoming a professional milker, but they got machines for that now so now i just sit. and chew
Banned
Oct 5 2009 11:02pm
ok... So I heard to take my SizeOn over a periode of time while working out.... sounds like sound advice... or does it? I have read that Creatine turns toxic after about 3-7 sec. after and depending what kind of medium its mixed in .... so why dosnt this apply to SizeOn... I havent read anywhere that it is PH balanced like the Kreacline or what ever its called.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic