d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Shoulder Dislocated Marine Service Done Got X-rays > Lots Happening
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 756.00
Dec 15 2008 02:29pm
Quote (hestJaevel @ Mon, Dec 15 2008, 07:35pm)
Yeah, that's what I'm glad for, rest is pretty much shit.

I didn't talk about the good sidef of my life though, which is good enough for keeping me positive.

I'd love to hear it, perhaps it'll cheer me up as well santa.gif
Gold: 9,468.00
Dec 15 2008 02:43pm
Quote (Dragoon @ Mon, 15 Dec 2008, 21:29)
I'd love to hear it, perhaps it'll cheer me up as well santa.gif

Well, I've become a lot better at partying, talking to people overall, my military service got me 20+ new friends who I keep contact with.
I got a friend (female ofc biggrin.gif) who I can bring to bed anytime I wish (that actually keeps the mood up pretty gut).
I've started hanging out with my bro's friends, they are the most positive persons I know and we always have really fun.

Actually, this all, and my attitude to always fight against negative feelings, helps me staying positive.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 15 2008 02:45pm
Glad to hear your keeping the good things in mind and staying positive.

Best wishes on your surgery.

Dec 15 2008 02:49pm
Quote (CaptnSparrow @ Mon, 15 Dec 2008, 21:45)
Glad to hear your keeping the good things in mind and staying positive.

Best wishes on your surgery.

Thanks a lot smile.gif
Dec 15 2008 02:55pm
Quote (hestJaevel @ Mon, Dec 15 2008, 08:43pm)
Well, I've become a lot better at partying, talking to people overall, my military service got me 20+ new friends who I keep contact with.
I got a friend (female ofc biggrin.gif) who I can bring to bed anytime I wish (that actually keeps the mood up pretty gut).
I've started hanging out with my bro's friends, they are the most positive persons I know and we always have really fun.

Actually, this all, and my attitude to always fight against negative feelings, helps me staying positive.

That's nice.. 20+ friends is a lot, I've always only had a couple of friends at a time. I've never liked having many friends, because if you tell one guy one thing, you have to tell the others the exact same thing, or they'll think you are lying.. The only thing, which is keeping me up, is when I have my son every second/third weekend, it depends. At the moment, I only have one true friend, and I'll give him literally anything he wants to have, because he is the best guy I've ever met. I'd live on the street for a month for him, I'd do anything, seriously. I remember, when I got out of military service, damn I was happy.

santa.gif
Dec 15 2008 03:03pm
Quote (Dragoon @ Mon, 15 Dec 2008, 21:55)
That's nice.. 20+ friends is a lot, I've always only had a couple of friends at a time. I've never liked having many friends, because if you tell one guy one thing, you have to tell the others the exact same thing, or they'll think you are lying.. The only thing, which is keeping me up, is when I have my son every second/third weekend, it depends. At the moment, I only have one true friend, and I'll give him literally anything he wants to have, because he is the best guy I've ever met. I'd live on the street for a month for him, I'd do anything, seriously. I remember, when I got out of military service, damn I was happy.

santa.gif

Wow, yeah well I can tell that these guys, are special as friends in their own way, these live spread out in sweden, these aren't friends I talk to on a daily or even weekly basis, these are just people I met and will keep in touch with.
I've gone through things with them, that I'd never experience anywhere else.
At the same time, I'm keeping my loyalty to just a few friends, some people who I respect above anybody else.
Dec 15 2008 03:05pm
Quote (hestJaevel @ Mon, Dec 15 2008, 09:03pm)
Wow, yeah well I can tell that these guys, are special as friends in their own way, these live spread out in sweden, these aren't friends I talk to on a daily or even weekly basis, these are just people I met and will keep in touch with.
I've gone through things with them, that I'd never experience anywhere else.
At the same time, I'm keeping my loyalty to just a few friends, some people who I respect above anybody else.

Oh -- I don't consider people friends unless I share everything I know with them.

To me a friend is someone you share everything with...yes even your darkest sides.
Dec 15 2008 03:10pm
Quote (Dragoon @ Mon, 15 Dec 2008, 22:05)
Oh -- I don't consider people friends unless I share everything I know with them.

To me a friend is someone you share everything with...yes even your darkest sides.

Well, I'd say what you are calling a friend is what I'd call a best friend.
I do have pretty many friends, would you call them contacts or what? tongue.gif
I have a small amount of people who I do talk with and hang around with as soon as we have something to share, people who I have stayed loyal to in all years.
There are those persons who were a big part of my life, but who of some reasons can't fill the same large amount of time, we barely speak, but every time we
see eachother, it's a precious moment, there just isn't enough time to speak with eachother often enough.
Dec 15 2008 03:12pm
Quote (hestJaevel @ Mon, Dec 15 2008, 09:10pm)
Well, I'd say what you are calling a friend is what I'd call a best friend.
I do have pretty many friends, would you call them contacts or what? tongue.gif
I have a small amount of people who I do talk with and hang around with as soon as we have something to share, people who I have stayed loyal to in all years.
There are those persons who were a big part of my life, but who of some reasons can't fill the same large amount of time, we barely speak, but every time we
see eachother, it's a precious moment, there just isn't enough time to speak with eachother often enough.

I'd just call the people you don't talk to a lot nice people..

santa.gif
Gold: 5,487.65
Dec 15 2008 03:19pm
Quote (Dragoon @ Mon, Dec 15 2008, 02:31pm)
Glad your military service is done.

yup
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic