d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > This Question Is For New Players Of 2yrs Or Less
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9,321.80
May 29 2024 03:59am
Title: "Would you play hardcore if..." "you could win a"decent starting set from level 1 to Master Quest" this includes Weapons, Armor, Main Charm and/or ACC charms!"

Now these starter sets are NOT great, they are average and some of them may not have level 50 or 55 items included. However, depending on the HC community, this may get resolved.

I will leave it at that and have deleted my tl;dr rant. :D
Gold: 1,164.43
May 29 2024 06:04am
i used to allocate a mule to just gear to give away for newcomers to hc.. after a year i think i gave away 4 items, because people wanted higher than average level gear for free. and skoffed at what i was offering albeit better than the gear they had..

I no longer have said mule of gear, but if i come by someone new, i still try to help and offer to give a little gear to help them out. there honestly hasnt been many newcomers to hc in a while, or at least in the timeframe i have available to get online.

... most that come to hc, have played sc for far too long, and simply can't or do not understand the concept of having to town while in a "safe health zone" to prevent RIP, loss of gear, and character. (heck even some current long time hc players are bad for this).

most gear i save for newcomers typically gets sold as skillers now after sitting on one of my ft mules for a while.
Gold: 1,253.06
Warn: 10%
May 29 2024 07:48am
Voted no. I never start new games derpcore.
If you are a new player to a game. That's some masochist shit right there

This post was edited by Outraged on May 29 2024 07:48am
Gold: 69,429.96
May 29 2024 08:10am
You could give me godly stuff after completing mq and i probably still wouldnt play hc just for the fact thst i could lose everything on thar player instantly from a 1 shot killing ep or a bad internet connection….but thats just me
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll