d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Fastest Climb? > New Record... I Think
Prev1789101124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 372.80
Jan 25 2010 05:30pm
:rofl: thread title/desc

n1 climb guys, so kind of you all to take trev along for the ride ;)
Gold: 88.50
Jan 25 2010 05:30pm
Quote (Behemoth @ Jan 25 2010 06:30pm)
:rofl: thread title/desc

n1 climb guys, so kind of you all to take trev along for the ride ;)

hey eskimos need love too
Gold: 13,098.97
Jan 25 2010 05:31pm
paul stated at one point stick with the ways of the new patch and this will b rewarded just goes to show that persistance will pay off like he stated so there is no need for anyone to feel disenfranchised about how these guys laid the smackdown in a catagame he designed the game for this purpose I can only say I wish I could have seen this with the old catas with the waves to c how that would have turned out.. They earned it guys salute countless hours of gameplay imo they deserve something for showing alot of ppl how to really play the game not to mention that it takes a while to get to warlock was not a fast or easy task anyway you look at it paul should sticky this as his vision for his baby meaning this game has finally become a real legit game amongst all the games in the world making slasher as popular as most xbox and playstation games this game is now coming to the forfront of recognition for a game that is still in it's infancy.
Gold: 20.73
Jan 25 2010 05:34pm
Quote (threesomes @ Jan 25 2010 06:31pm)
paul stated at one point stick with the ways of the new patch and this will b rewarded just goes to show that persistance will pay off like he stated so there is no need for anyone to feel disenfranchised about how these guys laid the smackdown in a catagame he designed the game for this purpose I can only say I wish I could have seen this with the old catas with the waves to c how that would have turned out.. They earned it guys salute countless hours of gameplay imo they deserve something for showing alot of ppl how to really play the game not to mention that it takes a while to get to warlock was not a fast or easy task anyway you look at it paul should sticky this as his vision for his baby meaning this game has finally become a real legit game amongst all the games in the world making slasher as popular as most xbox and playstation games this game is now coming to the forfront of recognition for a game that is still in it's infancy.

I remember when I was iso TT... oh wait...
Gold: 9,321.80
Quote (RareGift @ Jan 26 2010 11:25am)
They would be far more affective in a group kinda like this With a hybrid Setup like you said, but this was an out of the world Group you will not find games like this just any where only certain people will be able to take full advantage of the "Megacrit" upgrade so melee will not be obsolete like you said for the MAJORITY of the people do not have high profs and do not have the chars to fully utilize this update for their mana pools may not be sufficient enough. This is highly effective for mainly two classes Warlocks and alchemists all though A good mage could take full advantage of it as well. So i do not see how Melee lose out i don't feel like i have lost out with this update and i don't cast i climb hybrids primarily but i still enjoy running high damage pure melee characters.

I concur on alot of what you said...

If people start utilising the previous update... they can create casters with similar (not as godly) outcomes.

Casters now benefit from:
Crit Strike
Armor Pierce

And this team could have done it faster using Glyphs with Crit Strike/Armor Pierce on the casters...
Gold: 3.75
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jan 25 2010 06:14pm)
I agree on some matters... but the people that have worked on Melee are going to become obsolete (well... not if they become hybrid)
Pity some of the hardworkers for melee miss out.
Been here 6 months... 60+ Ranks (20 sword / 12 staff / 9 focus etc)... on 3 tables within the top 15.

Melee will continue to play a threatening and major role in catacombs. As Jimmy stated this is an extremely competent group and forming teams as such is very rare.
On top of the times available for a group like this to climb, it is a rare occurence.

I certainly do not feel that melee has lost out, in fact i've felt as if they're somewhat on par although not as great obviously.
With the 20ee update, our hard-earned proficiencies have begun to take effect both in arena and catas.

This post was edited by Legolas_RH on Jan 25 2010 05:36pm
Gold: 0.70
Jan 25 2010 05:35pm
Quote (RareGift @ Jan 26 2010 12:25pm)
They would be far more affective in a group kinda like this With a hybrid Setup like you said, but  this was an out of the world Group you will not find games like this just any where only certain people will be able to take full advantage of the "Megacrit" upgrade so melee will not be obsolete like you said for the MAJORITY of the people do not have high profs and do not have the chars to fully utilize this update for their mana pools may not be sufficient enough. This is highly effective for mainly two classes Warlocks and alchemists  all though A good mage could take full advantage of it as well. So i do not see how Melee lose out i  don't feel like  i have lost out with this update and i don't cast i climb hybrids primarily but i still enjoy running high damage pure melee characters.

dayum you have some long sentences

This post was edited by Cloudfire on Jan 25 2010 05:35pm
Gold: 5,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 25 2010 05:39pm
I would like to see the same thing in hc :(

Gz guys

This post was edited by AoFChuck on Jan 25 2010 05:40pm
Gold: 5,718.01
Jan 25 2010 05:40pm
Quote (Legolas_RH @ Jan 25 2010 06:34pm)
Melee will continue to play a threatening and major role in catacombs. As Jimmy stated this is an extremely competent group and forming teams as such is very rare.
On top of the times available for a group like this to climb, it is a rare occurence.

I certainly do not feel that melee has lost out, in fact i've felt as if they're somewhat on par although not as great as well. With the 20ee update, our hard-earned proficiencies have begun to take
effect both in arena and catas.

Hi Royce <3 :hug: melee will live on!!!

Quote (Cloudfire @ Jan 25 2010 06:35pm)
dayum you have some long sentances

Lol

They are getting better I'm normally to lazy to use any grammar at all, but for the most part i just don't give a fuck.
Gold: 30.00
Jan 25 2010 05:42pm
Quote (WarFox @ 26 Jan 2010 00:34)
I remember when I was iso TT... oh wait...

I never was, flaming / spamming is too much fun tbh :(

OnT: Megacrits is megacritically megacritical.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1789101124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll