d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > ## Ls Guild Bango Competition ##
Prev12345646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 590.38
Trader: Trusted
Sep 30 2022 02:45am
Quote (Matthi @ 30 Sep 2022 10:42)

Is it to early to ask if the 39 Int swords count when it comes to the shrining challenge? :mellow:
Gold: 9,321.80
Sep 30 2022 02:47am
Quote (Bob888 @ 30 Sep 2022 21:39)
THis event is not made for noobs. Noobs won't even care. They have to like the game as it is before they start wanting to jump into tasks like this. You're not getting it. A noob isn't interested and a challenge exists. Look at the thing matthi just did. ANyone can do that, noob or pro, hardcore or softcore. Why didn't anyone else do it yet?

THIS IS A GUILD EVENT. One noob is not alone. Even a guild with a handful of noobs can do well but the problem with being noob is they just don't care enough yet.

I can't just let everyone try their best because that's not a challenge and its a guild thing so GUILDies work together.

Im sorry you're in a dead guild but no matter what things I put in or how I play this someone will always be upset.

Maybe you could build a guild alliance with someone else or something where Guilds that have one 1 member can bond with one other guild that has only 1 member to work together. How about that?

So in other words... fuck the newbies that join your guild right?

stop bull shitting yourself. The comp fucking sucks, you took the word "Guild" and fucked up with what is on offer... how the fuck can a guild with 1 active player compete? fuck, how about a guild that has 2 people that are actively playing LS... on top of that, you have these requirements that ONLY older established PLAYERS have access too. NR1 and hitting 50+ EES... fuck off... that is just the rich getting richer... you comp sucks tissues bro... own up... i have a box of tissues for you all.

EDIT: as I can see... the only completed tasks came from established players... doesn't matter their guild, they just have the right stuff aye????

EDIT#2:
Quote (NR1 @ 30 Sep 2022 21:49)
Since you got the best idea's in the whole wide world you should be able to come up with something that would make ur awesome guildies come back to help you compete, im sure :)

I edited my post and going to put this as an edit#2 ... I don't control the actions of my guildies... are you that pathetic that you think you control your guild mates? Aye?

This comp is a joke... fuck, if some old school players ACTUALLY saw this comp and came in to complete the so called tasks required... you would be number zero (NR0)

Nothing... your profs, your gear or whatever you think that makes you special... the comp requirements are a joke, and so are you.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 30 2022 02:55am
Members++
Gold: 510,000.00
Sep 30 2022 02:48am
Quote (4ndr3as @ 30 Sep 2022 10:45)
Is it to early to ask if the 39 Int swords count when it comes to the shrining challenge? :mellow:

Ask Arl about the lightning aswell while you're at it
Gold: 15,033.18
Warn: 40%
Sep 30 2022 02:49am
Quote (Matthi @ Sep 30 2022 05:42am)

SCORE:

Click or Kick - 2
Guildless - 0
Other Guilds - 0

Feel free to copy and paste a mini board if u want to to help keep track of things if you want like this haha!

This post was edited by Bob888 on Sep 30 2022 02:49am
Members++
Sep 30 2022 02:49am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 30 Sep 2022 10:47)

stop bull shitting yourself. The comp fucking sucks, you took the word "Guild" and fucked up with what is on offer... how the fuck can a guild with 1 active player compete? fuck, how about a guild that has 2 people that are actively playing LS... on top of that, you have these requirements that ONLY older established PLAYERS have access too. NR1 and hitting 50+ EES... fuck off... that is just the rich getting richer... you comp sucks tissues bro... own up... i have a box of tissues for you all.

Since you got the best idea's in the whole wide world you should be able to come up with something that would make ur awesome guildies come back to help you compete, im sure :)
Sep 30 2022 02:55am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 30 2022 05:47am)

On the contrary. Most of the things are noob friendly and one thing (top left corner) CAN ONLY be accomplished with a new jsper!

I put a lot of thought into this but it's not perfect. WHat are you still going on about? Did you not just read what I typed earlier? My suggestion was great for you since you're in a dead guild. Merge an alliance with a second guild but instead you just keep making up imaginary issues. Just stop please. I know when I go to bed you'll be fighting with 10 other people in here. If you spent all that time on this event u'd probably have 1 or 2 already too :D . IT'S A GUILD EVENT!

Rich getting richer? The most nr1 is going to win in his guild (split between him and other guildes is a couple hundred fg. If that's the rich getting richer then let him get 1 vault month fee richer :rofl: . It's about having fun and competing and the challenging yourself.

I should get angry and tell you off but actually you're company here is good because it gives me perspective on good apples and bad apples. Even if a few haters drop by i'll just remember that you've been a far bigger nuisance and if I can handle you I can deal with a few haters. YAY! this is part of the process.

Yes 2 people in a guild can achieve most or all of these, most certainly can do a bingo. STOP WHINING PLEASE GOD PLEASE!

This post was edited by Bob888 on Sep 30 2022 02:57am
Sep 30 2022 02:58am
Quote (4ndr3as @ Sep 30 2022 05:45am)

WEll surely there are much crappier unspawns out there one can shrine right?
Gold: 9,321.80
Sep 30 2022 02:59am
Quote (Bob888 @ 30 Sep 2022 21:55)
On the contrary. Most of the things are noob friendly and one thing (top left corner) CAN ONLY be accomplished with a new jsper!

I put a lot of thought into this but it's not perfect. WHat are you still going on about? Did you not just read what I typed earlier? My suggestion was great for you since you're in a dead guild. Merge an alliance with a second guild but instead you just keep making up imaginary issues. Just stop please. I know when I go to bed you'll be fighting with 10 other people in here. If you spent all that time on this event u'd probably have 1 or 2 already too :D . IT'S A GUILD EVENT!

Rich getting richer? The most nr1 is going to win in his guild (split between him and other guildes is a couple hundred fg. If that's the rich getting richer then let him get 1 vault month fee richer :rofl: . It's about having fun and competing and the challenging yourself.

I should get angry and tell you off but actually you're company here is good because it gives me perspective on good apples and bad apples. Even if a few haters drop by i'll just remember that you've been a far bigger nuisance and if I can handle you I can deal with a few haters. YAY! this is part of the process.

Yes 2 people in a guild can achieve most or all of these, most certainly can do a bingo. STOP WHINING PLEASE GOD PLEASE!

I love your enthusiasm, your intellect and how you approached this, but, for myself... the rich are still going to get richer... you posted it... "Guild" whatever comes before or after has nothing to do with it... i.e A well established guild will win... end of the story.
Sep 30 2022 03:09am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 30 2022 05:59am)
I love your enthusiasm, your intellect and how you approached this, but, for myself... the rich are still going to get richer... you posted it... "Guild" whatever comes before or after has nothing to do with it... i.e A well established guild will win... end of the story.

The only reason why the establish guilds will win is because they care to win.

No one else has cared so far apparently or hasn't come online or tried or had good enough ideas.

It's not as unfair as you might think. By tomorrow when I come back I'm sure many people will get more involved :hug: including you I Hope weeeeeeeee
Members++
Sep 30 2022 03:21am
Zzz This only took like 1.5 ^^
09:53 You have died.
11:20 You have died.

This post was edited by NR1 on Sep 30 2022 03:24am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll