d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > ++ New Events ++
Prev1293294295296297882Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69,429.96
Sep 23 2019 04:40pm
Quote (Kn0ck0ut @ Sep 23 2019 03:29pm)
not trying to correct u, but ur first statement doesnt hold much to alot of jsp because many people from different countries, so they wont all care about the us military or ur rights, not trying to be mean, just making sure you remember this jsp group is worldwide, and alot play from other countries.

carry on

True. However, most of these world wide countries have similar freedom of speech rights as well. Also, last time I checked, jsp is not headquartered in North Korea or Eritrea so....

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Sep 23 2019 04:40pm
Gold: 15,067.05
Trader: Trusted
Sep 23 2019 06:03pm
Lol this event.no trap door and trap door monster level :rofl:
Gold: 50,165.01
Warn: 10%
Sep 23 2019 07:15pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Sep 23 2019 01:38pm)
BE QUIET Cheeya, cartrack, pwb3 and all hardcore players.

Does anyone not see that the people always complaining and toxic are all hardcore players?

It's because of these guys endlessly whining about everything that Njaguar got annoyed in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's analyze why they all complain so much.

The end game goal in ladder slasher is to get guild points. It's not to find items or get proficiency, but rather to achieve guild points. When you've reset the ladder and have tons of proficiency and have great items, the idea is to be able to do climbs faster in order to hit master quests faster to achieve more guild points.

The people who play hardcore surely can play for the allure of not being able to die but the real reason for playing is the reward of double guild points. When 1 hour SC climbs yield 1 gp and 1 hour 30 minute HC climbs yield 2 gps a lot of people decided to go to hardcore.

People play hardcore because it's actually easier (or it was when more people were active). It's easier to reach your endgame goal of achieving guild points faster. Hardcore literally died off because Silence and many others didn't like the change in difficulty. Everyone in hardcore wants it as easy as possible. When we look at activity we'll see that they barely play anyway, with or without an event that suits them.

In Cheeya's case, any event is better than no event and this event may not serve your playstyle because you don't actually play the game very much but I know people who are going to take advantage of every part of it. Faster fishing is great, no trapdoors completely changings the dynamics of exploring solo or in groups. Suffusencing EE is great as well. There's literally nothing to complain about other than your guild points aren't going to be coming in any faster with this event.

TLDR; Hardcore players take pride in saying they haven't died but want quick, easy guild points or they will complain/ most likely won't even play.

Here's another guy who doesn't even play the game but isn't satisfied with no trapdoors which is already great. It's gotta be no TDs and no spins. Jesus Christ people LMAO.

Thanks Njaguar for the events back and I'll take advantage of each one I can get by changing my playstyle accordingly.

YOU ARE THE TOXIC ONE. YOU CALLED ME A FAGGOT, AND SPAMMED LS WITH A YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH "FAGGOT" IN THE TITLE. COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO LS OR TO THE DISCUSSION AT HAND. SO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU START JUDGING OTHERS FOR BEING "TOXIC"

AND I DON'T SEE HOW MY SUGGESTION - THE ONE YOU QUOTED - WAS NEGATIVE. IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION, AN IDEA OF MINE, AND I THOUGHT THAT IT MAY HELP PULL IN NEW PLAYERS BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THE GAME IS TOO HARD FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE GOOD GEAR.

SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
Gold: 1,470.74
Sep 23 2019 08:13pm
Lets all try to not get this community thread closed please.
Gold: 27.91
Sep 23 2019 08:16pm
Darn, I heard events were back, and was checking from first post what the new ones were. Saw Paparick posting, then saw the date, and it made me sad. Hope all is well LS! Thanks for events back if I ever decide to play again! :)
Retired Moderator
Gold: 2.30
Sep 25 2019 01:20pm
" No Trapdoors, +350% Warm Light Effectiveness, 51.52% Faster Fishing, +30% Trapdoor Maximum Monster Level Bonus"

Had to lol at that this one :) will hopefully be able to do a few climbs tomorrow if I can get the ole vault open! For now, testing the connection on bufcoreeeeeeee

Gold: 0.00
Sep 25 2019 01:25pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Sep 23 2019 10:15pm)
YOU ARE THE TOXIC ONE. YOU CALLED ME A FAGGOT, AND SPAMMED LS WITH A YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH "FAGGOT" IN THE TITLE. COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO LS OR TO THE DISCUSSION AT HAND. SO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU START JUDGING OTHERS FOR BEING "TOXIC"

AND I DON'T SEE HOW MY SUGGESTION - THE ONE YOU QUOTED - WAS NEGATIVE. IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION, AN IDEA OF MINE, AND I THOUGHT THAT IT MAY HELP PULL IN NEW PLAYERS BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THE GAME IS TOO HARD FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE GOOD GEAR.

SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

Maybe play the game the way it should be played instead of giving suggestions to make your hardcore climb easier and/or safer? Maybe start on softcore if you cant handle hardcore? No, better to whine and create chaos around!

@thread
lmao no trapdoor + trapdoor maximum monster level bonus :rofl:

This post was edited by Benzina on Sep 25 2019 01:32pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 2.30
Sep 25 2019 01:32pm
Quote (Benzina @ Sep 25 2019 10:25pm)
Maybe play the game the way it should be played instead of giving suggestions to make your hardcore climb easier and/or safer? Maybe start on softcore if you cant handle hardcore? No, better to whine and create chaos around!

Who are you? Like what is the name of your other account? :rofl:
Gold: 19,181.51
Sep 25 2019 05:46pm
Quote (Jangalang @ 25 Sep 2019 14:32)
Who are you? Like what is the name of your other account? :rofl:

This was my first thought too
Gold: 72,277.84
Sep 25 2019 05:53pm
that akward moment when you realise you are talking shit on your 2 weeks old multi lmao
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1293294295296297882Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll