Prev1292293294295296882Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19,181.51
Sep 23 2019 07:27am
Quote (slushslush @ 23 Sep 2019 08:23)
I’m sure paul will fix this.
It’s auto so maybe he has to add some checks or whatever
It will get fixed

Yeah though if it doesnt its not really the end of the world. Like pick said, there could be no events.
Gold: 4,636.81
Sep 23 2019 11:04am
Well, it’s good too :) shows that events are randomized and the randomization can still troll us. Next up: +200% minimum item stat quality from EPs, EPs only drop white items bonus event. :thumbsup:
Gold: 535.88
Sep 23 2019 11:11am
Quote (BWConformity @ 23 Sep 2019 07:04)
Well, it’s good too :) shows that events are randomized and the randomization can still troll us. Next up: +200% minimum item stat quality from EPs, EPs only drop white items bonus event. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Gold: 11,005.56
Sep 23 2019 11:11am
Quote (BWConformity @ Sep 23 2019 09:04am)

Endless prof from wells

I'm cool with this

Boss Rush mode

This post was edited by bdan on Sep 23 2019 11:12am
Gold: 149,061.35
Warn: 40%
Sep 23 2019 02:38pm
Quote (Cheeya @ Sep 23 2019 10:11am)
This event is fucking garbage

Quote (Ryanrules @ Sep 5 2019 11:10am)
Ugh looks like I'll take a small break from HC soloing xD

Quote (pwb3 @ Sep 7 2019 06:00pm)
Suggestion: add ##.##% Decreased Monster Base Difficulty to the list of possible spawns for events.

This’ll make it much easier for me and other people with poor gear. 😅

BE QUIET Cheeya, cartrack, pwb3 and all hardcore players.

Does anyone not see that the people always complaining and toxic are all hardcore players?

It's because of these guys endlessly whining about everything that Njaguar got annoyed in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's analyze why they all complain so much.

The end game goal in ladder slasher is to get guild points. It's not to find items or get proficiency, but rather to achieve guild points. When you've reset the ladder and have tons of proficiency and have great items, the idea is to be able to do climbs faster in order to hit master quests faster to achieve more guild points.

The people who play hardcore surely can play for the allure of not being able to die but the real reason for playing is the reward of double guild points. When 1 hour SC climbs yield 1 gp and 1 hour 30 minute HC climbs yield 2 gps a lot of people decided to go to hardcore.

People play hardcore because it's actually easier (or it was when more people were active). It's easier to reach your endgame goal of achieving guild points faster. Hardcore literally died off because Silence and many others didn't like the change in difficulty. Everyone in hardcore wants it as easy as possible. When we look at activity we'll see that they barely play anyway, with or without an event that suits them.

In Cheeya's case, any event is better than no event and this event may not serve your playstyle because you don't actually play the game very much but I know people who are going to take advantage of every part of it. Faster fishing is great, no trapdoors completely changings the dynamics of exploring solo or in groups. Suffusencing EE is great as well. There's literally nothing to complain about other than your guild points aren't going to be coming in any faster with this event.

TLDR; Hardcore players take pride in saying they haven't died but want quick, easy guild points or they will complain/ most likely won't even play.

Quote (Formee @ Sep 23 2019 10:17am)
Finally no td woooot, wish there would be no flash too

Here's another guy who doesn't even play the game but isn't satisfied with no trapdoors which is already great. It's gotta be no TDs and no spins. Jesus Christ people LMAO.

Thanks Njaguar for the events back and I'll take advantage of each one I can get by changing my playstyle accordingly.

This post was edited by Bob888 on Sep 23 2019 02:41pm
Gold: 19,181.51
Sep 23 2019 02:51pm
Quote (Bob888 @ 23 Sep 2019 15:38)

Does anyone not see that the people always complaining and toxic are all hardcore players?

It's because of these guys endlessly whining about everything that Njaguar got annoyed in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end game goal in ladder slasher is to get guild points. It's not to find items or get proficiency, but rather to achieve guild points. When you've reset the ladder and have tons of proficiency and have great items, the idea is to be able to do climbs faster in order to hit master quests faster to achieve more guild points.

The people who play hardcore surely can play for the allure of not being able to die but the real reason for playing is the reward of double guild points. When 1 hour SC climbs yield 1 gp and 1 hour 30 minute HC climbs yield 2 gps a lot of people decided to go to hardcore.

People play hardcore because it's actually easier (or it was when more people were active). It's easier to reach your endgame goal of achieving guild points faster. Hardcore literally died off because Silence and many others didn't like the change in difficulty. Everyone in hardcore wants it as easy as possible. When we look at activity we'll see that they barely play anyway, with or without an event that suits them.

In Cheeya's case, any event is better than no event and this event may not serve your playstyle because you don't actually play the game very much but I know people who are going to take advantage of every part of it. Faster fishing is great, no trapdoors completely changings the dynamics of exploring solo or in groups. Suffusencing EE is great as well. There's literally nothing to complain about other than your guild points aren't going to be coming in any faster with this event.

TLDR; Hardcore players take pride in saying they haven't died but want quick, easy guild points or they will complain/ most likely won't even play.

Thanks Njaguar for the events back and I'll take advantage of each one I can get by changing my playstyle accordingly.

Ive literally never played the game for gps... The reason I played HC over SC was because when I started HC had a far better economy compared to SC. That was the case for a good number of the people on HC as well. The game isnt hard so why not add some by not allowing deaths. You literally couldnt be further from the truth. Sure there are those who played for the GP but those were normally also the people that played both cores actively and never wanted to explore. To say the end reason is to generate guild points is beyond simplified and incredibly false. Plenty of people play for other reason. The only people who give two shits about their gps is Labby, UA, and EE.

I dont play much he says... I did 12 solo climbs last week alone. I took a 2 month road trip but before that I was climbing 1-2 times a day as well. The trash comment was in reference to the contradicting TD buffs. As for Paul leaving because of hardcore players... You're a fuckin idiot. There were plenty of people complaining and he actually said he would stop checking this section if people kept reporting d/c's as bugs. People continued to disregard his warning and he hasnt been back since. Get off your high horse.
Gold: 1,181.91
Sep 23 2019 02:56pm
Quote (Bob888 @ 23 Sep 2019 22:38)

Here's another guy who doesn't even play the game but isn't satisfied with no trapdoors which is already great. It's gotta be no TDs and no spins. Jesus Christ people LMAO.

Iam satisfied, i just wish it was combined with no flashes, lol.

Wish i could play as much as i would like to, trying to play as much as i can, sorry if its not enough.

This post was edited by Formee on Sep 23 2019 02:59pm
Gold: 69,429.96
Sep 23 2019 03:00pm
In response to the above verbal vomit:

1. I served 4 years military service and 4 years inactive service (and I was recalled for operation Iraqi freedom during my inactive status). I more than earned the right to protect, defend, and utilize the first amendment of the United States and my freedom of speech. If that bothers you, I suggest you pack your bags and go join North Korea or the taliban, or ISIS, etc....etc....

2. Anything I say in any thread is my opinion which I will voice however I see fit.

3. As much as I enjoy this game, it is far from perfect. I will constantly make suggestions to hopefully improve the game but ultimately the final decision belongs to njaguar.

4. ANY change to the game will upset people. Also, NO change to the game will upset people. Welcome to the internet where trolls will be trolls and people will b*tch......

5. I’m not hardcore.....still have complaints

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Sep 23 2019 03:02pm
Gold: 102.90
Trader: Trusted
Sep 23 2019 03:25pm
Quote (Bob888 @ 23 Sep 2019 16:38)

That might be your end game, but it's not everyone. It's the best part about this game, there is something for everyone. Some people want GPs, some people want to farm NMNM with magic luck gear, some want to just skill and make some fg. Some chase the reset, while others want their profs to be tops.

If you think the HC community is toxic, then I'd have to say you're sadly mistaken. There may be a few toxic members, but there are members throughout the LS community, even those that don't play anymore.

I simply stated that I was going to take a break from my HC soloing because it wasn't as safe as it usually is, but I took full advantage of the muting XP event as I wanted to get my prof up a bit but also climb a bit. I'm completely pleased with where the game is, otherwise I wouldn't play it.

Maybe this wall of text is how you feel about the game, but it's not the whole community. I've also already reset a season, gotten plenty of GPs and I play this game much more casually because I've already reached that goal of mine.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 23 2019 04:29pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 23 2019 04:00pm)
In response to the above verbal vomit:

1. I served 4 years military service and 4 years inactive service (and I was recalled for operation Iraqi freedom during my inactive status). I more than earned the right to protect, defend, and utilize the first amendment of the United States and my freedom of speech. If that bothers you, I suggest you pack your bags and go join North Korea or the taliban, or ISIS, etc....etc....

2. Anything I say in any thread is my opinion which I will voice however I see fit.

3. As much as I enjoy this game, it is far from perfect. I will constantly make suggestions to hopefully improve the game but ultimately the final decision belongs to njaguar.

4. ANY change to the game will upset people. Also, NO change to the game will upset people. Welcome to the internet where trolls will be trolls and people will b*tch......

5. I’m not hardcore.....still have complaints

not trying to correct u, but ur first statement doesnt hold much to alot of jsp because many people from different countries, so they wont all care about the us military or ur rights, not trying to be mean, just making sure you remember this jsp group is worldwide, and alot play from other countries.

carry on
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1292293294295296882Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll