Prev1242526272842Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Admin
Gold: 184,675.12
Trader: Trusted
Dec 2 2014 08:42am
Quote (jlhromeo @ Dec 2 2014 08:17am)
Thank you for the reply Paul.

Also wanted to add on mobile (Firefox, newest version for Android) staves and fishing rods are near invisible, both in inventory/item drops and while equipped.  Everything else looks good but those two are almost transparent.  Spears also have the same effect but you can see the spear tip.  Polearms also.  Taking a few screen shots and will edit this momentarily.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/312hdtl.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/10ie4v6.jpg

http://oi60.tinypic.com/c3puc.jpg

Thanks again for all the time, efforts and communication.

Does this happen with all browsers on your phone? If not which ones does it happen on? We're trying to narrow it down. Additionally does this happen on your desktop also? (just to confirm)
Gold: 1.20
Dec 2 2014 09:06am
Quote (Joshie @ 2 Dec 2014 14:36)
Yes he said this was intentional the other day when he replied to Datis

huuh :O Paul have not replied to any of my high level questions cuz i havent asked him anything about it yet :D

that bring me to some question for paul:

In this game version:

1) Do level 101 still give GP's ?

2) Do L71-101 still have any item drops (higher risk = higher reward) ?

3) Is there any future in LS for higher levels 71+ ?

4) Would it be possible to get 1% of a level "say per 100-500 killed mobs."
(a small gain in level for helping out in games) ?

To clearify, I dont play to do MQ or find items, i play to help friends and new players get some starter gear with support in game.
EX. i pick up some tier 3-4 wellable items, and with a new player i join and help find a well and do thoose item so the *new player can get some
basic starter items, (*new with no fg and no gear) my thoughts are if they like the game maybe they like to spend some FG in this game also.
my reward is only to get higher level... 1point / mob is even lower reward than jubiliance.

I still love this update and im looking forward to more cool features in this game. keep up the good work paul crew and players :hug:
Gold: 358.89
Dec 2 2014 09:08am
Quote (Datis @ Dec 2 2014 09:06am)
huuh :O Paul have not replied to any of my high level questions cuz i havent asked him anything about it yet :D

that bring me to some question for paul:

In this game version:

1) Do level 101 still give GP's ?

2) Do L71-101 still have any item drops (higher risk = higher reward) ?

3) Is there any future in LS for higher levels 71+ ?

4) Would it be possible to get 1% of a level  "say per 100-500 killed mobs."
(a small gain in level for helping out in games) ?

To clearify, I dont play to do MQ or find items, i play to help friends and new players get some starter gear with support in game.
EX. i pick up some tier 3-4 wellable items, and with a new player i join and help find a well and do thoose item so the *new player can get some
basic starter items, (*new with no fg and no gear) my thoughts are if they like the game maybe they like to spend some FG in this game also.
my reward is only to get higher level... 1point / mob is even lower reward than jubiliance.

I still love this update and im looking forward to more cool features in this game. keep up the good work paul crew and players :hug:

Almost positive I read something from him saying "very high level cannot kill and drop item for low level player" something like this

Ah here it is,

Quote (implite @ Dec 1 2014 03:14pm)
High level characters when killing monsters will not drop items in a game with a lower level driver.

Paul answered "Correct"

This post was edited by Joshie on Dec 2 2014 09:12am
Gold: 100,420.73
Dec 2 2014 09:10am
Quote (Kevin @ Dec 2 2014 09:42am)
Does this happen with all browsers on your phone? If not which ones does it happen on? We're trying to narrow it down. Additionally does this happen on your desktop also? (just to confirm)

Does not happen as drastic on desktop. Fishing rods are still near invisible on desktop, but the rest is better. It appears due to the thin lines in those items, that makes it difficult to see (near invis on mobile as you can see)

It happens in all browsers - Photon, Firefox, and the stock Android browser.
Admin
Dec 2 2014 09:18am
Quote (jlhromeo @ Dec 2 2014 09:10am)
Does not happen as drastic on desktop.  Fishing rods are still near invisible on desktop, but the rest is better.  It appears due to the thin lines in those items, that makes it difficult to see (near invis on mobile as you can see)

It happens in all browsers - Photon, Firefox, and the stock Android browser.

are you sure there aren't any updates for yoru mobile browsers you're using? (I doubt it just wana make sure).
Gold: 75,405.00
Dec 2 2014 09:24am
Quote (Kevin @ Dec 2 2014 10:18am)
are you sure there aren't any updates for yoru mobile browsers you're using? (I doubt it just wana make sure).

On my HTC one M8 with chrome browser (updated)
I can agree them at fishing rods are very thin and difficult to see. Staffs are difficult too, but not as bad as rods.

I could deal with both, but can see why this would be an issue for those with smaller screens
Gold: Locked
Dec 2 2014 09:26am
The vault has 4 tabs and the inventory 3: "Inventory", "Equipment" and "Items".
Every time I press on vault or any of the vault's tabs, the Inventory change the tab to "Equipment"
Admin
Dec 2 2014 09:27am
Quote (hasteful @ Dec 2 2014 09:24am)
On my HTC one M8 with chrome browser (updated)
I can agree them at fishing rods are very thin and difficult to see. Staffs are difficult too, but not as bad as rods.

I could deal with both, but can see why this would be an issue for those with smaller screens

It very well could be a scaling issue and when that small it's near impossible to see (fishing rod) but it still doesn't look right (the staff) it shouldn't be that transparent even on the smaller screen.

Quote (obob_ro @ Dec 2 2014 09:26am)
The vault has 4 tabs and the inventory 3: "Inventory", "Equipment" and "Items".
Every time I press on vault or any of the vault's tabs, the Inventory change the tab to "Equipment"

This is "working as intended" for now. This is because w/o this you couldn't see the vault and the equipment on the mobile version.
Trade Moderator
Gold: 693,059.28
Trader: Mediator
Dec 2 2014 09:28am
Trying to play on my iPhone and it either freezes on the right after I press log in or if I try to do anything like go into catacombs. Any ideas? Currently have 4 bars of service and it freezes after login
Gold: Locked
Dec 2 2014 09:32am
Quote (Kevin @ Dec 2 2014 03:27pm)

This is "working as intended" for now. This is because w/o this you couldn't see the vault and the equipment on the mobile version.

Ok, Im one of those who works with fish/rods (items). Every time I press on vault I have to change the tab too.
But I understand what you are saying. All good.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1242526272842Next
Closed New Topic New Poll