d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Fastest Climb? > New Record... I Think
Prev1181920212224Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 106,730.84
Jan 26 2010 08:05am
Quote (Adversary @ Jan 26 2010 09:53am)
So lets say this. This group starts next reset all at mage. do 6 mqs a day doing 90min climbs. odds of them all passing is very high. they all get to monk or paly lets say. day 2. they have better odds of reseting then every1 else.

odds of them hitting alch wud be much higher then anyone else hitting alch..
there 6 to anyone elses maybe 2?

Maybe paul shud do this for melee also. then that make it balanced :)

this is my reaction to your posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr-Pp4PFVA

Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Jan 26 2010 10:08am)
Then I guess we could say you just got trolled then Jamal.

at first i wanted to find a video of what he should do to his computer
but then i saw this and i decided this worked too

This post was edited by Heid on Jan 26 2010 08:09am
Gold: 119,903.34
Jan 26 2010 08:08am
Quote (Heid @ Jan 26 2010 10:05am)
this is my reaction to your posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr-Pp4PFVA

Then I guess we could say you just got trolled then Jamal.
Gold: 8,533.01
Jan 26 2010 08:11am
Quote (RareGift @ 26 Jan 2010 08:58)
Paul does this with melee than those with  200+ EE items and Good melee gear will  have unlimited hits while casters are limited by the mana pool  I personally would love that update... BUT IN NO WAY WOULD IT BE BALANCED.... and concerning the mage to monk shit once the mages hit Sammy they will slow down Considerably and would not be effective casters.

Why should some one who works their asses off be the same as a noob... I've invested hours  in this game and invested  Thosands of fg into this game So why should it be the same for some one who invested 100 fg have the same advantages As I or any one else

You know your right  I Say to make all this Fair Paul should make it so Only items you can  use from 1-71 is tier 1-3 items because we wouldn't  want any one to have any sort of a different experience with their climbing.  Oh and The items can only be white Wouldn't want any one to have any more advantages thanks to the extra magical stats.  Let's be realistic here...... You should get what you put into the game If you spend  the time and fg you should get what you invest. Equality would be impossible because to achieve equality you'd have to fuck a lot of people.

This is true.
But people who do not have this dedication in the game feel like because someone else is better, then it's taking something else from them.

Nothing would have changed and everyone would be happy if no one had posted this.
But now, they see that it is possible to achieve something incredible and they can't, so they complain....
Not much we can do about this, cause it's human nature, not only in ls but at work and anywhere irl..
Sad..
Gold: 5,718.01
Jan 26 2010 08:24am
Quote (MotherOfTwo @ Jan 26 2010 09:11am)
This is true.
But people who do not have this dedication in the game feel like because someone else is better, then it's taking something else from them.

Nothing would have changed and everyone would be happy if no one had posted this.
But now, they see that it is possible to achieve something incredible and they can't, so they complain....
Not much we can do about this, cause it's human nature, not only in ls but at work and anywhere irl..
Sad..

Heh people would appreciate things more if their spoiled asses had to spend a week to do a mq in arena. Back then a new slasher grinded for ever to do a mq now a new slasher can just leach off every one else in a cata and do 2 mqs a day.... What's Fair about that in have to Carry people who have no interest in actually applying themselves to a game fully and yet they want to be the same as the most dedicated slashers....There are good things about some of the previous updates and there are drawbacks. People's Crying about how things are not fair is just going to screw them in the end because to slow down those with amazing gear they would in the end Kill those who have the lower end to mid gear. I commend Cole and Wayne and Tim and Adam and all the other Known Dedicated Slashers this Game is time consuming addicting and very Frustrating at times. There has been quite a few Updates where i've wanted to pull my hair out but oh well all a slasher can do is shut up and adapt all this useless crying is just pathetic and Very Very Very annoying.. Then you have people in here who dont even really play any more and they are putting in their opinions, trying to bring these Slashers down and want to hinder their climbing abilities.

But i know where you're coming from :hug: :wub:
Gold: 11,270.01
Warn: 20%
Jan 26 2010 08:27am
Quote (Adversary @ 26 Jan 2010 14:53)
So lets say this. This group starts next reset all at mage. do 6 mqs a day doing 90min climbs. odds of them all passing is very high. they all get to monk or paly lets say. day 2. they have better odds of reseting then every1 else.

odds of them hitting alch wud be much higher then anyone else hitting alch..
there 6 to anyone elses maybe 2?

Maybe paul shud do this for melee also. then that make it balanced :)

Quote (Nonni @ 26 Jan 2010 14:54)
Maybe you should go play tetris if you don't like this game.

Quote (Paparick @ 26 Jan 2010 14:55)
I think you should retire

Quote (Heid @ 26 Jan 2010 14:55)
yea better slashers should be equal to noobs
its not fair that new comers wont have the same chance to reset

all these AJ, make a new quit thread x37
Gold: 7,863.56
Jan 26 2010 08:27am
I too have been frustrated by some of the changes introduced to the game, and as you know, I have voiced my frustration on a few occasions.

But, the bottom line is -- if you wish to continue playing this game, you adjust to the changes,

So -- NUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

But bitchalittle if you have to :EVILLOL:
Gold: 5,718.01
Jan 26 2010 08:30am
Quote (Paparick @ Jan 26 2010 09:27am)
I too have been frustrated by some of the changes introduced to the game, and as you know, I have voiced my frustration on a few occasions.

But, the bottom line is -- if you wish to continue playing this game, you adjust to the changes,

So -- NUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

But bitchalittle if you have to :EVILLOL:

THANK YOU RICK!!!!!!!!

:rofl:
Gold: 1,202.66
Warn: 10%
Jan 26 2010 08:46am
Very Impressive!
Gold: 30,106.30
Jan 26 2010 08:52am
ppl that dedicate a huge amount of time and fg into the game, should reap the fruit of their labour and profit on their efforts!

the only thing that worries me, is that if they could realy pull off 10-15 climbs/day - with the right group/equipment/support - that its just a matter of weeks
or maybe just days when they will all end up being alchy, with just one more goal to achieve and thats the reset...

when that happens im sure they could speed up the process of getting the climbs done even faster then it is possible now!
lets say 3-4 alchys with the chance of ~50 mqs/week each and maybe all with the same combination, will surely increase the odds of a reset in a realy dramatic way...

its not like that i am not honoring their effort and their achievements or that i dont grant them their victory once they did successfully reset the ladder - not at all! ;)

the problem for me is (while being an average player, playing alot solo at a relative slow speed of 1mq/2-5 days), that i see my chances diminishing of ever having the
chance of unlocking a warlock/hh/alchy myself and if i do, it probably lasts maybe a week/month and i gotta start all over again... "losing" all the effort i put into reaching
this goal!

i think it would be great to bring in 1-2 more classes (maybe with more doors and ofc more rewards), so that a reset wont be possible that "easy/fast"...

passing 6 doors is a fairly slim chance already, specially when i look back at the last season where 6-7 alchys constantly tried to get the reset done and even that took months,
but if you could do "unlimited" mqs (im exaggerating here :) ) it will happen for a fact - simply because every combination has the same expectancy value and each of them
will occur with a probability of 1 given an infinite number of attempts!

i just want to enjoy a warlock/hh/alchy (if i ever get them which is doubtful) for some time before i end up @lvl1 in a feeder class again :(

im sure thats main problem, what most of the "average" slashers fear... not to mention the constant pressure you experience,
that you have to be as fast as possible by all means necessary, just to get to chill a little once you unlocked your favourite class again!

This post was edited by n00bcount on Jan 26 2010 09:09am
Gold: 1,090.73
Jan 26 2010 09:15am
Quote (n00bcount @ 26 Jan 2010 09:52)
ppl that dedicate a huge amount of time and fg into the game, should reap the fruit of their labour and profit on their efforts!

the only thing that worries me, is that if they could realy pull off 10-15 climbs/day - with the right group/equipment/support - that its just a matter of weeks
or maybe just days when they will all end up being alchy, with just one more goal to achieve and thats the reset...

when that happens im sure they could speed up the process of getting the climbs done even faster then it is possible now!
lets say 3-4 alchys with the chance of ~50 mqs/week each and maybe all with the same combination, will surely increase the odds of a reset in a realy dramatic way...

its not like that i am not honoring their effort and their achievements or that i dont grant them their victory once they did successfully reset the ladder - not at all! ;)

the problem for me is (while being an average player, playing alot solo at a relative slow speed of 1mq/2-5 days), that i see my chances diminishing of ever having the
chance of unlocking a warlock/hh/alchy myself and if i do, it probably lasts maybe a week/month and i gotta start all over again... "losing" all the effort i put into reaching
this goal!

i think it would be great to bring in 1-2 more classes (maybe with more doors and ofc more rewards), so that a reset wont be possible that "easy/fast"...

passing 6 doors is a fairly slim chance already, specially when i look back at the last season where 6-7 alchys constantly tried to get the reset done and even that took months,
but if you could do "unlimited" mqs (im exaggerating here :) ) it will happen for a fact - simply because every combination has the same expectancy value and each of them
will occur with a probability of 1 given an infinite number of attempts!

i just want to enjoy a warlock/hh/alchy (if i ever get them which is doubtful) for some time before i end up @lvl1 in a feeder class again :(

im sure thats main problem, what most of the "average" slashers fear... not to mention the constant pressure you experience,
that you have to be as fast as possible by all means necessary, just to get to chill a little once you unlocked your favourite class again!

vouch every single word that you just said.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1181920212224Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll