d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > ## Ls Guild Bango Competition ##
Prev1151617181946Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,321.80
Oct 1 2022 04:17am
Quote (Carny @ 1 Oct 2022 23:12)
don't need or want to play in your games and besides more aspects to ladder slasher than climbing and gps

:rofl: dude... no fucking joke... I have played with the best of them, and they still respect me even though I bitch n moan... You, are just posting for your own sake... this comp is a fucking joke. You DON'T have to agree with me... but for fuck sake, it DOESN'T help new players or new guild members.

Argue and bitch n moan about my post(s) all you want... you are just one clown enticed on profit.

EDIT: the fucking prize pool is a fucking joke... not even 20K forum gold

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 1 2022 04:19am
Gold: 143.47
Oct 1 2022 04:19am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 1 2022 05:17am)
:rofl: dude... no fucking joke... I have played with the best of them, and they still respect me even though I bitch n moan... You, are just posting for your own sake... this comp is a fucking joke. You DON'T have to agree with me... but for fuck sake, it DOESN'T help new players or new guild members.

Argue and bitch n moan about my post(s) all you want... you are just one clown enticed on profit.

and your just an idiot that has to complain about something you didn't suggest which your suggestions should be flushed down a toilet
Gold: 63,346.18
Warn: 40%
Oct 1 2022 04:20am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 1 2022 07:17am)

EDIT: the fucking prize pool is a fucking joke... not even 20K forum gold

Stop dude, there's no reason. We get it, you're not satisfied and it's not perfect. Now try to complete a task? TY! WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

Last time I offered 20k for a prize pool on an event I was told the whole idea was crap. I put in 5k this time and others put in a lot too. It's obviously not about the prize pool it's about the fun, the challenge and the teamwork and reviving people on ladder slasher. Do you not get that? Heheheh Cmon maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Stop please stop :ROFL:

This post was edited by Bob888 on Oct 1 2022 04:22am
Gold: 502,211.01
Oct 1 2022 04:21am
:rolleyes: this post reminds me why i barely play anymore lol

Ladder slasher community at the end of the world in a zombie apocalypse

This post was edited by partyplanner on Oct 1 2022 04:22am
Oct 1 2022 04:24am
Quote (Carny @ 1 Oct 2022 23:19)
and your just an idiot that has to complain about something you didn't suggest which your suggestions should be flushed down a toilet

You know what is fucking funny with your comment(s)... Andy made a competition before certain updates to actually help the fuck HC community... not just Forum Gold, but also Items (sets and partial sets) for the winners... this comp only aids those with gear... etc.

You are a joke, your reply is a joke even because you have been around longer than new players in LS... what.. you have gear and want to gain pitiful FG from this comp? Fuck off. Get Real.

Quote (4ndr3as @ 1 Oct 2022 22:29)

Late to the party

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 1 2022 04:26am
Oct 1 2022 04:26am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 1 2022 05:24am)
You know what is fucking funny with your comment(s)... Andy made a competition before certain updates to actually help the fuck HC community... not just Forum Gold, but also Items (sets and partial sets) for the winners... this comp only aids those with gear... etc.

You are a joke, your reply is a joke even because you have been around longer than new players in LS... what.. you have gear and want to gain pitiful FG from this comp? Fuck off. Get Real.

maybe if you stop complaining what everyone else does maybe you can figure out how to play instead of being a horrible player
Gold: 63,346.18
Warn: 40%
Oct 1 2022 04:31am
Quote (Bob888 @ Oct 1 2022 06:35am)
SCORE:

Click or Kick - 9
Enhanced Effect - 4
OP - 1

Storm - ???
Mount Olympus - ???
Silence - ???
Oasis - ???
Solo Player - ???
Ghost of the fallen - ???
Almost Decent - ???
Slashers of the night - ???
tilt - ???
real - ???
Asian invasion - ???
Momma's Kitchen - 0
•.(>^.^)>.• - 0
B's Private Guild - ???
Goose Squad - ???
Amigos - ???
Revenant of Chaos - ???
Drunken Slashers - ???
The Acadamy - ???
Smiters - ???
FireHawks - ???
Cascadian - ???
Murder Squad - ???
Alcohol tm - ???
The exodus - ???
Unfair Advantage - ???
Labyrinth - ???
Pain - ???
Loyal d2jsp user - ???
Suits - ???
Privilege - ???
Real Madrid - ???
Abyss - ???
Black - ???
Newb - ???
Opd2gm - ???
Based gamers - ???
;banana; - ???
Dignity - ???
☆ - ???
People Before Pixels - ???
Eclipse - ???
Diablo II Resurrected - ???
D2World - ???
Secret Cow Level - ???
US Armed Forced - ???
Society - ???
TT - ???
V - ???
WSG - ???
Final Fantasy - ???
Green Bay Packers - ???
Ancient Blood - ???
The Trust - ???
Intrasiege - ???
DIablo II - ???
Empire - ???
Hueco Mundo - ???
Syndicàte - ???
PvM - ???
Revolta - ???
Inglourious Basterds - ???
COT - ???
Catacombs - ???
Origins - ???
Source - ???
The Great Danes - ???
///AMG - ???
Slave To The Grind - ???
Resurrected - ???
Guardians of the Vault - ???
37 Degree - ???
Rainbow - ???
Honorable - ???
Wolverines - ???
M.H.B.M - ???
High Council - ???
Forgotten Slashers - ???
Angels of Darkness - ???
Guilds are Gay - ???
Guildless - 0

Cmon other people there's plenty of time lets start to see more guild names out there!

THere are some people I already saw browsing so I didn't tag you because of that :P

Good luck everyone! If you do care to try and complete any task please post a screenshot to put your guild on the map! WOOT!

It's not too late to start, this is still gonna take weeks to really wrap up probably! Also Click or kick did just do the "easier" tasks first so don't be discouraged muahaha :D .

This post was edited by Bob888 on Oct 1 2022 04:35am
Oct 1 2022 04:35am
Quote (Carny @ 1 Oct 2022 23:26)
maybe if you stop complaining what everyone else does maybe you can figure out how to play instead of being a horrible player

What is funny... all of my old advice is being spread around today as gospel... base vitality 100 for solo'ing... doesn't matter the core (Hard of Soft), also, Bigheaded realizes that Healing gains prof points faster, around 75% compared to melee... or casting... why, because I actually influenced him without him knowing about it (I said like 25 to 30%) No fucking joke... most of you clowns actually build your characters to MY specifications and think all the advice came from another and YOU all shit on me... I laugh... and will continue to laugh because the mechanics of this game is simple.

You all think about EE blah blah... you are not wrong, but, it only matters from level 35+ ... no joke test it out with armor... have stat gear (faster killspeed) and 0% EE @ level 36 to 55... one tanker without EE armor... as long as you have a decent healer or the tanker uses Salvation.

Anyway... this comp is a joke... you can spout your BS and shit on me all you like Carny... but you are just oblivious.
Oct 1 2022 04:41am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 1 2022 05:35am)
What is funny... all of my old advice is being spread around today as gospel... base vitality 100 for solo'ing... doesn't matter the core (Hard of Soft), also, Bigheaded realizes that Healing gains prof points faster, around 75% compared to melee... or casting... why, because I actually influenced him without him knowing about it (I said like 25 to 30%) No fucking joke... most of you clowns actually build your characters to MY specifications and think all the advice came from another and YOU all shit on me... I laugh... and will continue to laugh because the mechanics of this game is simple.

You all think about EE blah blah... you are not wrong, but, it only matters from level 35+ ... no joke test it out with armor... have stat gear (faster killspeed) and 0% EE @ level 36 to 55... one tanker without EE armor... as long as you have a decent healer or the tanker uses Salvation.

Anyway... this comp is a joke... you can spout your BS and shit on me all you like Carny... but you are just oblivious.

shut the f up and let people have fun and sorry mizzo for spamming your paid topic but i doubt you will get apology from and i'm done replying to him it's just a lost cause
Oct 1 2022 04:47am
Quote (Carny @ 1 Oct 2022 23:41)
shut the f up and let people have fun and sorry mizzo for spamming your paid topic but i doubt you will get apology from ^izparagonzi and i'm done replying to him it's just a lost cause

Bro... I gave cudoss to OP (Bob888) for his thread earlier. You didn't see it, so here it is: Page 4 of the thread:

Quote (izParagonzi @ 30 Sep 2022 21:59)
I love your enthusiasm, your intellect and how you approached this, but, for myself... the rich are still going to get richer... you posted it... "Guild" whatever comes before or after has nothing to do with it... i.e A well established guild will win... end of the story.

Hey Carny... you need to read posts before BS'ing.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1151617181946Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll