d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Botting 101 > Do It Legally
Prev11516171819Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,730.73
Jan 6 2010 06:00pm
Quote (TwistedGFX @ Jan 6 2010 11:38am)
i dont understand... how do u get bots?

this is the exact reason this topic should be closed. seen enough about bots the last few days, i don't care if they are the auto-it or the human kind. we aren't supposed to talk about them anyways right? this topic has made several people go whats a bot? where can i get a bot for LS? are we allowed to bot now?

:headscratch:

e: are we even allowed to have someone else log into/play our LS for us? if thats the case then this changes how i am going to play...

This post was edited by jlhromeo on Jan 6 2010 06:04pm
Gold: 19,335.48
Jan 6 2010 06:05pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jan 5 2010 07:01pm)
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

why does it say that to me when i clicked on your link :( its not the normal donor forum access denied kinda thing so what do i no thave permission to see? just wondering

no one answered my question its really bothering me why i don't have warns or anything? it doesn't make any sense to me

Quote (jlhromeo @ Jan 6 2010 06:10pm)
you need to donate to get access to the donor forums. there is a sticky about it in the general help forum.

yea i know that but its not the usual donor forum thing that it tells me i can't see so i was wondering if it was something else but geuss its still donor forum

This post was edited by Ensane on Jan 6 2010 06:22pm
Jan 6 2010 06:10pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jan 6 2010 07:05pm)
no one answered my question its really bothering me why i don't have warns or anything? it doesn't make any sense to me

you need to donate to get access to the donor forums. there is a sticky about it in the general help forum.
Gold: 42.60
Jan 6 2010 06:19pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Jan 6 2010 07:00pm)
this is the exact reason this topic should be closed.  seen enough about bots the last few days, i don't care if they are the auto-it or the human kind.  we aren't supposed to talk about them anyways right?  this topic has made several people go whats a bot?  where can i get a bot for LS?  are we allowed to bot now?

e:  are we even allowed to have someone else log into/play our LS for us?  if thats the case then this changes how i am going to play...

why/how would it be illegal if some1 else say a brother or family memeber played LS for you because you had something to do and they felt like playing the game for you??

Btw to motheroftwo I thought this was a creative topic :d

This post was edited by tyler225 on Jan 6 2010 06:21pm
Gold: 3,604.22
Jan 6 2010 06:40pm
Quote (drew13 @ 6 Jan 2010 00:59)
not true sorry,

most medis are up there own a***'s . its about time they cheered up

this is incorrect, they are just people at the end of the day, that have to abide by more rules then the typical member, and have to be a more respected and reveered member of a community, theres more at stake for them.

i can personally say that MotherofTwo and NaRa in my guild are really laid back individuals, as are alot more meds or TT's that i know. just you need to get to know the person and not the tag

This post was edited by Kalms on Jan 6 2010 06:41pm
Gold: 212.50
Jan 6 2010 08:21pm
Quote (Kalms @ Jan 7 2010 12:40am)
this is incorrect, they are just people at the end of the day, that have to abide by more rules then the typical member, and have to be a more respected and reveered member of a community, theres more at stake for them.

i can personally say that MotherofTwo and NaRa in my guild are really laid back individuals, as are alot more meds or TT's that i know. just you need to get to know the person and not the tag

i never said all. 95% of them are ok.
and i never respect someone that doesnt respect me.

+ they can still have fun and run jsp. so lets hope its a start to a more fun jsp for 2010

This post was edited by drew13 on Jan 6 2010 08:35pm
Gold: 10,588.69
Jan 6 2010 11:37pm
:bonk: oh marie..

This post was edited by Flicker69 on Jan 6 2010 11:37pm
Gold: 13,685.97
Jan 6 2010 11:50pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jan 6 2010 04:05pm)

yea i know that but its not the usual donor forum thing that it tells me i can't see so i was wondering if it was something else but geuss its still donor forum

its just a DF link
Gold: 7,233.01
Jan 7 2010 07:13am
Quote (jlhromeo @ 6 Jan 2010 19:00)
this is the exact reason this topic should be closed. seen enough about bots the last few days, i don't care if they are the auto-it or the human kind. we aren't supposed to talk about them anyways right? this topic has made several people go whats a bot? where can i get a bot for LS? are we allowed to bot now?

e: are we even allowed to have someone else log into/play our LS for us? if thats the case then this changes how i am going to play...

I don't know what got stuck in your lower orifice, but this topic is meant to be humoristic, especially for parents out there who will understand more what I'm talking about.
This topic talks about child psychology in a very humoristic way (if you have a sense of humor in your dna, ofc) and is related to ladder slasher.
Why close such a topic, for once, when normal spam topics are tolerated... :rolleyes:

But if you don't like my own stuck up trusted tag sense of humor, please refrain from posting here and have my own topic closed for spam.

And about the having someone else log on my own account' ... zzzzzzz
My son is 7 years old, French speaking only and has no use for a gaming forum.
I let him play D2 and click for me on ls on rare occasions.
Report me all you want for letting my own creation use my own mediator account as well...
I can garantee you he won't even use jsp and scam you on my behalf...
When you are an adult and have your own kids, you'll understand....

Most people found my thread funny, and they are not kissing my ass (I'm retired, I have no more ass to be kissed :p )
Jan 7 2010 08:26am
Quote (MotherOfTwo @ Jan 7 2010 08:13am)
I don't know what got stuck in your lower orifice, but this topic is meant to be humoristic, especially for parents out there who will understand more what I'm talking about.
This topic talks about child psychology in a very humoristic way (if you have a sense of humor in your dna, ofc) and is related to ladder slasher.
Why close such a topic, for once, when normal spam topics are tolerated... :rolleyes:

But if you don't like my own stuck up trusted tag sense of humor, please refrain from posting here and have my own topic closed for spam.

And about the having someone else log on my own account' ... zzzzzzz
My son is 7 years old, French speaking only and has no use for a gaming forum.
I let him play D2 and click for me on ls on rare occasions.
Report me all you want for letting my own creation use my own mediator account as well...
I can garantee you he won't even use jsp and scam you on my behalf...
When you are an adult and have your own kids, you'll understand....

Most people found my thread funny, and they are not kissing my ass (I'm retired, I have no more ass to be kissed :p )

I agree with you that spam topics get tolerated here, its just there has been a lot of buzz about bots lately, and I don't think this was a necessary topic. I have nothing against you at all, and I hope you dont take this as a personal attack against you, I would feel the same way if another mod or normal unknown user posted this.

Now someone in my own guild is being accused of botting, and I do not appreciate it very much. We run an honest bunch, if someone was suspected of botting they would get the boot.

My only point I am trying to make out of all of this: topics that talk about botting, regardless if they are serious or a joke, get everyone stirred up about it.

I won't post in here again, and I can only hope you see where I stand, and don't take my posts as a threat or attack towards you personally, because they are far from that.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev11516171819Next
Closed New Topic New Poll