d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > New To Ladder Slasher
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,876.21
Jun 7 2024 06:23am
Quote (Lords_Prayer @ Jun 7 2024 08:20am)
Speed clicking hits faster in my opinion

so is this up to a matter of discretion / opinion, its not a known fact one way or the other im guessing?
Jun 7 2024 06:25am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 7 2024 07:51am)
the game is based on 1 sec delay... doesn't matter if you click 1m times in that 1 sec delay... you only get one action... simple is simple

A rogue can cast... so they can also use a +int dagger instead of EE dagger... you need to get used to the finer points before asking to be spoonfed.

Note: All previous posts have answered your questions and you have been spoon fed... just click ... if you don't, you won't get anything.

not asking to be spoonfed bro im just having a general discussion on a forum with other people. literally what we're all here to do no?

Like I said i've been going through a lot of this stuff and no i dont have all day to just study / play ladder slasher lmfao, just looking for some general info to help me and my group get started in the right direction.

1 sec delay is good info thank you, and I haven't played a rogue so I wouldn't know anything specifically about that class, there's a lot of classes my friend, currently I am playing Guardian / Fighter. Thanks for your responses anyway but you can stop spoon feeding me now <3
Gold: 1,123.46
Jun 7 2024 06:39am
Quote (CjDevito11 @ Jun 7 2024 08:23am)
so is this up to a matter of discretion / opinion, its not a known fact one way or the other im guessing?

Soo basically solo I use auto click, but if I am in a group I get wayyyyy more actions speed clicking. Alot more, faster reaction time when the monsters die to click a new one, more clicks = more skill power build up = even more clicks when you are using skills like multistrike or cast
Jun 7 2024 06:42am
Quote (Lords_Prayer @ Jun 7 2024 08:39am)
Soo basically solo I use auto click, but if I am in a group I get wayyyyy more actions speed clicking. Alot more, faster reaction time when the monsters die to click a new one, more clicks = more skill power build up = even more clicks when you are using skills like multistrike or cast

oh so you're not saying spam clicking on one monster per say, but more so just the overall actions that have to be performed takes many clicks :D
Gold: 9,321.80
Jun 7 2024 03:11pm
Quote (CjDevito11 @ 8 Jun 2024 00:25)
1 sec delay is good info thank you, and I haven't played a rogue so I wouldn't know anything specifically about that class, there's a lot of classes my friend, currently I am playing Guardian / Fighter. Thanks for your responses anyway but you can stop spoon feeding me now <3

1 sec delay for normal weapons and 1.8 sec delay for Heavy weapons.

I love guardian, but 98% of players would say that is the worst character class to use.

People prefer Fighter / Barb to start playing ... I would recommend Barbarian if starting out with no gear, reason is simple:

Retribution (charges up when hit) and deals high damage when used vs 1 monster
Powerstrike is a Fighter ability, but you can choose this as your second ability, need more points to make it better, but works based on successful hits vs monsters (charges on attack) and deals high damage to a single monster (same as retribution)

Knockdown ... I don't use this, but it is a Barb ability and decent at times you could use this as a third ability.

As for the Auto Attack vs Spam clicking, I wouldn't be sure on that factor of getting more actions. Oh, when consuming Fish or Comfrey, they take priority of actions... so basically stand still after killing monsters, eat the fish/comfrey and then carry on (solo playing) ... or the quicker function is to just go to town and shrine a crap drop.
Jun 7 2024 04:24pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 7 2024 05:11pm)
1 sec delay for normal weapons and 1.8 sec delay for Heavy weapons.

I love guardian, but 98% of players would say that is the worst character class to use.

People prefer Fighter / Barb to start playing ... I would recommend Barbarian if starting out with no gear, reason is simple:

Retribution (charges up when hit) and deals high damage when used vs 1 monster
Powerstrike is a Fighter ability, but you can choose this as your second ability, need more points to make it better, but works based on successful hits vs monsters (charges on attack) and deals high damage to a single monster (same as retribution)

Knockdown ... I don't use this, but it is a Barb ability and decent at times you could use this as a third ability.

As for the Auto Attack vs Spam clicking, I wouldn't be sure on that factor of getting more actions. Oh, when consuming Fish or Comfrey, they take priority of actions... so basically stand still after killing monsters, eat the fish/comfrey and then carry on (solo playing) ... or the quicker function is to just go to town and shrine a crap drop.

Noted, thank you. That was all valuable information

I just randomly picked guardian because it seemed like a easy class to solo with because it figured he could heal, but now that i've played I've realized its not that simple haha
Gold: 9,321.80
Jun 7 2024 08:54pm
Quote (CjDevito11 @ 8 Jun 2024 10:24)
Noted, thank you. That was all valuable information

I just randomly picked guardian because it seemed like a easy class to solo with because it figured he could heal, but now that i've played I've realized its not that simple haha

The restrictions are too high.
No casting charms (only heal type)
Only Club for normal weapons
All heavy weapons (problem is, they are rare in drop rate)
Can only use Heavy armors (Chain / Plate)

Restrictions are high, but for myself... I like the 55 Vitality & Intelligence starting... also a shame you start off without any armor, just a tier I club and tier I regular heal.

So I build this with 2 abilities:
Retribution (barb)
Salvation (guardian) ... only because of healing as you mentioned.

Oh, I forgot one thing before, this is the real reason why I am posting... Quickdraw modifier found on items... this increases your attack speed to be less than 1 second delay (50 to 75% faster if I remember correctly). Auto attack instantly reacts when Quickdraw has been activated ... so if you were relying on spam clicking, you may not notice it much. Comes in handy with Heavy Weapons... also another important note:

20%+ Quick Draw and using Auto attack can interrupt your action to exit catacomb before death (oh I play hardcore), also sometimes healing yourself.
Gold: 27,578.91
Trader: Mediator
Jun 8 2024 01:09am
Glad you joined us. Had fun slashing tonight 👍
Jun 10 2024 12:21pm
Quote (B99 @ Jun 8 2024 03:09am)
Glad you joined us. Had fun slashing tonight 👍

For sure was fun! The hustlers will see you around! 😂
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll