d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > There Isn't A Single Interesting Thread On Gc
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 396.00
Warn: 60%
May 11 2023 05:32pm
Quote (diablo_nostalgia @ 11 May 2023 23:51)
Unless you're playing it up, you need to grow a thicker skin.

Maybe you lived a very sheltered life and still do.

You have my quote in your sig: "Too many people are immature, careless fucks." It's something you have to accept.
Everyone is their own main character, people mainly care about themselves and most are greedy.

Occasionally you find one or two nice ones but you can't apply that to the majority.

1) I have the thickest skin of anyone here. You have never gone through what i have, so you have zero basis to write anything like that. Instead of subtly harassing me under the guise of trying to be a saint, help me instead. Report any post you see of anyone harassing me in any way. It's like, in every single thread i make or post in, 10-20 posts from 5-7 different users come in to take their extremely unfair turn on me, like a pack of hyenas. Instead of joining them, you could help me report their posts.

2) No i haven't, and no i don't. Maybe you do? Obviously since you seem to understand the concept.

3) I take what i think is funny and true from anywhere i feel like. That quote is truth. Make sure you yourself don't turn into one of them. That would be extremely hypocritical - and you're balancing on the line right now.

4) Apply what? I'll apply anything to whatever i see fit, because i am very sensible person and don't judge before i've seen things as they are... preferably over time.

This post was edited by Taurean on May 11 2023 05:33pm
Gold: 204,200.00
May 11 2023 06:06pm
Quote (Taurean @ 12 May 2023 01:32)
1) I have the thickest skin of anyone here. You have never gone through what i have, so you have zero basis to write anything like that. Instead of subtly harassing me under the guise of trying to be a saint, help me instead. Report any post you see of anyone harassing me in any way. It's like, in every single thread i make or post in, 10-20 posts from 5-7 different users come in to take their extremely unfair turn on me, like a pack of hyenas. Instead of joining them, you could help me report their posts.

2) No i haven't, and no i don't. Maybe you do? Obviously since you seem to understand the concept.

3) I take what i think is funny and true from anywhere i feel like. That quote is truth. Make sure you yourself don't turn into one of them. That would be extremely hypocritical - and you're balancing on the line right now.

4) Apply what? I'll apply anything to whatever i see fit, because i am very sensible person and don't judge before i've seen things as they are... preferably over time.

As usual, internet discussions are pointless. Good luck with things.

Congratulations, you have turned yet another thread into 5+ pages about you.
And no, you weren't targeted.
Do you see ChaunceyCulpeppa or Sturmgeist making it about themselves?
If we want to be technical, I compared you to Tolkien and said that your posts are long, the horror. :lol:

I never understood the "saint" part, I think OnChair and or Zetsu said the same. I never was nor did I pretend to be a saint.
I'm also not evil incarnate.

Gold: 5,100.00
May 11 2023 06:23pm
Quote (Taurean @ May 11 2023 04:25pm)
I've written this abooout .... 50-100 times by now, so you should know it by now:

I am NOT implying i am right in everything and everybody else is not. But in THIS matter, that is the case.

For the third and last time, either stand with me or do not help them in their case. Help me report their posts.

Why report the posts that aren't breaking any rules? All you're doing is wasting mods time.
Gold: 13,500.00
May 11 2023 06:35pm
Quote (Taurean @ May 11 2023 05:32pm)

He'll do anything to feel accepted, don't take it personally.
Gold: 396.00
Warn: 60%
May 11 2023 06:35pm
Quote (KevlarKondom @ 12 May 2023 02:23)
Why report the posts that aren't breaking any rules? All you're doing is wasting mods time.

Because it is basically harassment. We're just circling around the porridge really, beating a dead horse.. and anything above that is harassment, just to keep the entire farse going and slandering my name further. So i report the posts i feel i should and hope to stop the harassment once and for all. Because it's unfair.

Quote (diablo_nostalgia @ 12 May 2023 02:06)

If we want to be technical, I compared you to Tolkien and said that your posts are long, the horror. :lol:

I never understood the "saint" part, I think OnChair and or Zetsu said the same. I never was nor did I pretend to be a saint.

Nothing is ever pointless - i view this farse as more pointless... There are even times i was nice to you, to try to show that i -am- actually reading your posts and trying to show i am trustworthy. If you don't harass me, i will not report your posts or anything else. But you broke that trust by siding with the other a-holes. You choose. You can still choose.

For most others, repect starts at level 1 and everyone has to earn their way up by ki$$ing their you know what. With me, respect is like this: I start people off at about 8. Then they have to simply act normally to stay there. The more a-holeish they act, the faster they drop on that scale. You are not too far down on that scale compared to many others on the site. I don't even hold myself at least above 8. I know i screw up all the time. But at least i try to show people respect along the way. That is why i don't take it too personally.

This post was edited by Taurean on May 11 2023 06:37pm
Gold: 13,500.00
May 11 2023 06:36pm
Quote (diablo_nostalgia @ May 11 2023 06:06pm)

https://i.imgur.com/ts1OhJT.png

And there's the back pedal. Ultimate troll coward.

This post was edited by MadMardi on May 11 2023 06:38pm
Gold: 204,200.00
May 11 2023 06:49pm
Well, just as with DeafViking or death_knight, the secret is to not engage, otherwise everything turns into 20 pages of pointless back and forth.

, I would appreciate it if you kept all further discussions with people that supposedly harass you to PMs. I have never excessively posted in one of your topics and made it about me and I expect the same courtesy from you.
You can argue that I mentioned you in my initial post but everything that needed to be said was said in the last 5 pages.
Don't PM me though, I won't respond.
If someone continues to harass you in this thread, report them if you feel the need and move on.

, same with you. But I know you won't comply so enjoy posting a few times until you run out of steam.

This will be my last reply to either of you in this thread.

This post was edited by diablo_nostalgia on May 11 2023 07:02pm
Gold: 16,366.69
Warn: 10%
May 11 2023 06:51pm
Quote (Diutinus @ May 11 2023 06:07pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67E42LQsU24

classic ty
May 11 2023 06:54pm
Quote (lolkggz @ May 11 2023 05:11pm)

Generally posting food whenever I can.

doing gods work
May 11 2023 06:56pm
Quote (Taurean @ May 11 2023 07:32pm)

you need to calm down

-taylor swift
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic New Poll