d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Trolling Aside
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 347.20
Aug 22 2021 10:04pm
I been trolling lot in the last few months bout diverse topics ( covid, riots, hoaxes)... but realized by doing so i insulted way too many people without really believing that shit but should have taken in consideration it could hurt someone feeling even if we online.

Someone came out to me in pm and told me that he took it hard and so on (Won't name the person) Irealized that trolling is OK but going too far ain't. Called yall fatfucks and much worst and the reality is, i dont believe any of it, just felt like trolling which was stupid. I legit wish you guys the best and i hope you guys will do the best everyday to become the better version of yourself whoever you are.

I been reading some of the shit i been posting over the last few months (racist shit, talking against the gov, cops and shit which i 100% don't support but used that shit to troll which is stupid. Just felt like stiring up some drama and in the end, acted like someone half my age would).

In reality, i have nothing against the military, cops, government, the people whatever you spectrum is, color, gender... ... ... I don't think we should riot, go against the cops nor the government as they are the one who know how to run this system (some better than others) and without them, we'd be fucked.

Same with Covid, i do believe covid exist and that we need to do our part. Once again, it was an easy bait topic and realized i do more harm than good by spreading misinformation as some people might believe that shit considering some believe the heart is flat. I already have one dose. Going for my 2nd dose soon to get superpowers.

Anyway, sorry y'all for all the shit i told yall and sorry to our military people who gives their life to protect our asses same with the cops who put themselves at risk to protect us for the trolling i did bout yall i would never wish yall any harm by promoting riots. We need you too much in this days and age. I don't wish you guys any harm and i been trolling a little too far. Way outside my boundaries considering my age.

Im not part of any discord with bad people nor know any gangsters.Just a normal guy like yall with his own issues and shit job. I was larping just to annoy some people

Good luck y'all and have fun! see you for D2:R.

Btw this topic was made here because im 20% and i made this because i felt i had to say something. I been acting way too stupid for a grown man and should spread positivity. Not bullshit conspiracies/negativity. Way too much of that already.

Either way, have a good one guys and have a good summer.

, Pard people, you guys on GC that i dont, the mods i annoyed, the admins who had to read my shit and the rest i talked shit to.

This is just me manning up and realized i was a stupid immature fuck that went way too far with his trolling.

Peace out and remember, spread love not warcraft!

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Aug 22 2021 10:07pm
Gold: 0.01
Aug 22 2021 10:07pm
Chapter one:

Tldr
Gold: 1,362.83
Warn: 50%
Aug 22 2021 10:07pm
So you took the wuss way out. Never back down ;)
Gold: 0.00
Aug 22 2021 10:08pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

can you shut the fuck up
Gold: 260.11
Aug 22 2021 10:40pm
take tistuff and darkhead69 with you when you leave.

Thanks
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Aug 22 2021 10:44pm
will have to take a look at this later and we will get back to you. :)
Gold: 973.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 22 2021 11:10pm
Trolling is art, trolling is good.

Real godtrolls never apologize
Gold: 0.69
Aug 23 2021 12:12am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Aug 22 2021 09:04pm)
I been trolling lot in the last few months bout diverse topics ( covid, riots, hoaxes)... but realized by doing so i insulted way too many people without really believing that shit but should have taken in consideration it could hurt someone feeling even if we online.

Someone came out to me in pm and told me that he took it hard and so on (Won't name the person) Irealized that trolling is OK but going too far ain't. Called yall fatfucks and much worst and the reality is, i dont believe any of it, just felt like trolling which was stupid. I legit wish you guys the best and i hope you guys will do the best everyday to become the better version of yourself whoever you are.

I been reading some of the shit i been posting over the last few months (racist shit, talking against the gov, cops and shit which i 100% don't support but used that shit to troll which is stupid. Just felt like stiring up some drama and in the end, acted like someone half my age would).

In reality, i have nothing against the military, cops, government, the people whatever you spectrum is, color, gender... ... ... I don't think we should riot, go against the cops nor the government as they are the one who know how to run this system (some better than others) and without them, we'd be fucked.

Same with Covid, i do believe covid exist and that we need to do our part. Once again, it was an easy bait topic and realized i do more harm than good by spreading misinformation as some people might believe that shit considering some believe the heart is flat. I already have one dose. Going for my 2nd dose soon to get superpowers.

Anyway, sorry y'all for all the shit i told yall and sorry to our military people who gives their life to protect our asses same with the cops who put themselves at risk to protect us for the trolling i did bout yall i would never wish yall any harm by promoting riots. We need you too much in this days and age. I don't wish you guys any harm and i been trolling a little too far. Way outside my boundaries considering my age.

Im not part of any discord with bad people nor know any gangsters.Just a normal guy like yall with his own issues and shit job. I was larping just to annoy some people

Good luck y'all and have fun! see you for D2:R.

Btw this topic was made here because im 20% and i made this because i felt i had to say something. I been acting way too stupid for a grown man and should spread positivity. Not bullshit conspiracies/negativity. Way too much of that already.

Either way, have a good one guys and have a good summer.

^Saucisson6000 ^Netflixadaptationwidow ^thesnipa ^tistuff ^Skinned ^kenw, Pard people, you guys on GC that i dont, the mods i annoyed, the admins who had to read my shit and the rest i talked shit to.

This is just me manning up and realized i was a stupid immature fuck that went way too far with his trolling.

Peace out and remember, spread love not warcraft!

its not beyond my notice that you put me in a list of trolls

any way if your leaving us i wish you the best. read a gospel and revelations.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 23 2021 12:13am
Gold: 5,854.65
Warn: 10%
Aug 23 2021 12:32am
Quote (TROGDOR @ 22 Aug 2021 21:08)
can you shut the fuck up

I thought your post was funny until I saw the duck. Now it's f'n hilarious.
Gold: 280.69
Aug 23 2021 01:06am
I see what's happening here.....

thesnipa showed up on your front door, busted into ur house... pulled a gun on you... and is holding you at gunpoint infront of your pc right now... forcing you to post this....
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll