d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > How To Get To Hell When You Die
Prev19293949596Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Oct 1 2023 01:16am
Quote (addone @ Oct 1 2023 07:55pm)
Ironic since people like you can't seem to ignore me. I make a post and 10 people show up instantly trying get in on the action or watch me dismantle the likes of you.
Got a challenge for you I don't quote you and you don't quote me. Starting with this post. Now run along.

deal :)
Gold: 77,269.69
Oct 1 2023 01:22am
Quote (addone @ Oct 1 2023 12:55am)
Ironic since people like you can't seem to ignore me. I make a post and 10 people show up instantly trying get in on the action or watch me dismantle the likes of you.
Got a challenge for you I don't quote you and you don't quote me. Starting with this post. Now run along.

people here arent looking at "who won" just looking at new posts to see if there is a dumb comment to make about it.

gc if mostly for dumb comments not "did you dismantle their beliefs"

this topic was made (i believe) to show mods why pard should stay in pard. just starts arguemants with no winner.
Oct 1 2023 01:41am
Quote (klink @ Oct 1 2023 08:22pm)
people here arent looking at "who won" just looking at new posts to see if there is a dumb comment to make about it.

this topic was made (i believe) to show mods why pard should stay in pard. just starts arguemants with no winner.

im pretty sure i won though
just for the record
Oct 1 2023 01:47am
Quote (Nirjan @ Oct 1 2023 01:41am)
im pretty sure i won though
just for the record

Oct 1 2023 01:49am
Quote (klink @ Oct 1 2023 08:47pm)

hehe

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Oct 1 2023 01:54am
Quote (klink @ Oct 1 2023 08:22pm)

Some people do. But yea this sub is mostly just unintelligible spam disguised as chat.
Imo this topic was made
Firstly - to give middle finger to religion
Secondly - parody to similar topic
Thirdly - farm +1's
Lastly - to make mods decide if they close this thread they have to close the other.

I agree religion should go back to pard and any gospel preaching should be contained in the Christian sub. But the christians can't help themselves and plug their jesus everywhere. Mods are mostly Christian so they let it slide.
When I went to Christian sub to challenge them on their faith I was given 10% in one post. I was rather polite and civil too. Just goes to show it's a heavily biased site. If it was fair and equal in punishment you would not see a single religious post in GC. A funny thing is they turn a blind eye to bible preaching but not when you challenge them.
Here is proof from a mod R3My who threatened me for having an opinion on religion.

Quote (R3MY @ Oct 1 2023 06:00pm)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=101709206&f=27&p=651335407&R=1#p651335407

Quit the back and fourth banter in this topic and others with users. It seems you continue to target people discussing religous topics etc. I do not want to see any more back and fourth. Failure to adhere to these rules can result in action being taken against your account.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
Oct 1 2023 02:10am
Quote (addone @ Oct 1 2023 01:54am)
Some people do. But yea this sub is mostly just unintelligible spam disguised as chat.
Imo this topic was made
Firstly - to give middle finger to religion
Secondly - parody to similar topic
Thirdly - farm +1's
Lastly - to make mods decide if they close this thread they have to close the other.

I agree religion should go back to pard and any gospel preaching should be contained in the Christian sub. But the christians can't help themselves and plug their jesus everywhere. Mods are mostly Christian so they let it slide.
When I went to Christian sub to challenge them on their faith I was given 10% in one post. I was rather polite and civil too. Just goes to show it's a heavily biased site. If it was fair and equal in punishment you would not see a single religious post in GC. A funny thing is they turn a blind eye to bible preaching but not when you challenge them.
Here is proof from a mod R3My who threatened me for having an opinion on religion.

Quote (R3MY @ Oct 1 2023 06:00pm)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=101709206&f=27&p=651335407&R=1#p651335407

Quit the back and fourth banter in this topic and others with users. It seems you continue to target people discussing religous topics etc. I do not want to see any more back and fourth. Failure to adhere to these rules can result in action being taken against your account.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

your firstly i would disagree with. jusy my opinion not based on anything.
the other three completely agree with.

as for the rest ya its absolutely ridiculous what the mod in charge of gc is getting away with. is probably great at d2 discussions but he has a real bias when it comes to religious talk and has no place as a mod in this type of forum. if he let this and the how to get to heaven thread stay active when there is two other subs for them just shows his lack of understanding of what general chat should be. maybe in site suggestions we can petition to get him relocated.
Oct 1 2023 02:28am
Quote (klink @ Oct 1 2023 09:10pm)
your firstly i would disagree with. jusy my opinion not based on anything.
the other three completely agree with.

as for the rest ya its absolutely ridiculous what the mod in charge of gc is getting away with. ^R3MY is probably great at d2 discussions but he has a real bias when it comes to religious talk and has no place as a mod in this type of forum. if he let this and the how to get to heaven thread stay active when there is two other subs for them just shows his lack of understanding of what general chat should be. maybe in site suggestions we can petition to get him relocated.

Well I know Cascadian is heavily left leaning on PaRD and definitely pokes fun at religious types that's why I put "firstly" or maybe its a proxy middle finger to GOP aligned users who knows.

R3MY definitely needs to forgive me like jesus would and remove my 10%. I think he can't though he is not senior staff so I bet he going to give me the run down. But he could be in my corner and put a word to sire or iz4. I'll contact one of the senior staff one of them might be objective enough.
Gold: 27,306.54
Oct 1 2023 02:31am
Quote (addone @ Oct 1 2023 04:28am)
Well I know Cascadian is heavily left leaning on PaRD and definitely pokes fun at religious types that's why I put "firstly" or maybe its a proxy middle finger to GOP aligned users who knows.

R3MY definitely needs to forgive me like jesus would and remove my 10%. I think he can't though he is not senior staff so I bet he going to give me the run down. But he could be in my corner and put a word to sire or iz4. I'll contact one of the senior staff one of them might be objective enough.

Taken from https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=26

Keep in mind, clicking this link will not automatically remove your warn! You will need to wait to be processed by a moderator, which may take a while. Do not contact the d2jsp staff or Administrators, it will not speed up the process. The only way to have your warnings removed is to wait for the link appears, and to use that.
Oct 1 2023 02:34am
Quote (park18 @ Oct 1 2023 09:31pm)
Taken from https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=26

Keep in mind, clicking this link will not automatically remove your warn! You will need to wait to be processed by a moderator, which may take a while. Do not contact the d2jsp staff or Administrators, it will not speed up the process. The only way to have your warnings removed is to wait for the link appears, and to use that.

Forgot to read last line..
If you feel that you did not deserve a warning your received, please post on General Help for a further explanation
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev19293949596Next
Closed New Topic New Poll