d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Sexy Female Topic
Prev19119129139149151163Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 67,069.69
Trader: Trusted
Apr 16 2022 03:38pm
Quote (DiamondHands @ 16 Apr 2022 17:26)
yea lack of testosterone is bad leads to soyboy syndrom and depression

Haha. Say what's on your mind then ignore the person you spoke your mind about. If that's not soyboy material idk what is
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Apr 16 2022 03:40pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Apr 16 2022 04:18pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ 16 Apr 2022 13:38)
This thread makes me feel weird.
Like I'm not a "man" or something.
I don't oogle women like most men apparently.

Quote (CrackerSJ @ 16 Apr 2022 17:35)
Has nothing to do with that. It's my anxiety and history of being abused. I don't trust random women because of my past with the women I trusted and it makes it difficult for me to look at them to this day. MFers joke about men being raped all the time because they have no idea what its like. I'm a very conservative and vanilla person because of this. If it's virtue signaling to not bother looking at women because you're happy with the one you got then I don't know anything anymore.
I can't even look my own mother in her eyes when I talk to her let alone rubberneck some woman from across the street.

My exwife literally has dragged me through hell....multiple times,had my mom try to hook me up with one of her 40 y/o friends when I was 13. And I've had other women pretend they like me get some money or what they want then dissappear

I still wanna fuck big titty bitchs,I don't trust women anymore but i still like looking at them. I recognized my issues and have decided to move past them instead of dwelling on them.
If you feel like this towards women why you even click on this thread?
Apr 16 2022 04:33pm
Quote (Tittys @ 16 Apr 2022 18:18)
My exwife literally has dragged me through hell....multiple times,had my mom try to hook me up with one of her 40 y/o friends when I was 13. And I've had other women pretend they like me get some money or what they want then dissappear

I still wanna fuck big titty bitchs,I don't trust women anymore but i still like looking at them. I recognized my issues and have decided to move past them instead of dwelling on them.
If you feel like this towards women why you even click on this thread?

People were talking in it. It was an active thread during GC dead time.
Like I said before, I just dont oogle women. It's not me and I can't do it.
Sorry about your past.
Gold: 32,639.69
Apr 16 2022 04:35pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Apr 16 2022 05:33pm)
Sorry about your past.

I think there's a difference between "oogling" woman and finding one attractive.
If you're nudging your buddy to check out some nice ass, you're probably oogling.
If you're just looking at someone because you find them attractive, that's natural and unavoidable until you realize what you're doing; it's inscribed in us male and female.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Apr 16 2022 04:36pm
Apr 16 2022 04:46pm
Quote (lolkggz @ 16 Apr 2022 18:35)
I think there's a difference between "oogling" woman and finding one attractive.
If you're nudging your buddy to check out some nice ass, you're probably oogling.
If you're just looking at someone because you find them attractive, that's natural and unavoidable until you realize what you're doing; it's inscribed in us male and female.

I'd agree with this. But I am far from a natural human lol.
I am in my own happy little world. Sure if I'm in this thread and see a picture, the women are attractive.
But as you explained oogling; I don't do.
Gold: 32,639.69
Apr 16 2022 04:51pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Apr 16 2022 05:46pm)
I'd agree with this. But I am far from a natural human lol.
I am in my own happy little world. Sure if I'm in this thread and see a picture, the women are attractive.
But as you explained oogling; I don't do.

You have no choice but to notice if someone is attractive or not.
You cannot block it out, you can look away, hide it, but at the end of the day you have no control.
Actions you obviously have control of, at a caveman ook ook level you can't stop your brain from perceiving someone as attractive.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Apr 16 2022 04:51pm
Apr 16 2022 04:51pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ 16 Apr 2022 18:33)
Sorry about your past.

It's in the past,nothing to do now but move foward now
Most men pretend like they don't oogle women and most women pretend like they don't like sex just as much as men if not more
I try to be honest about it in hopes to find a freaky woman one day who will take my perverted ass lol
Apr 16 2022 05:12pm
Quote (lolkggz @ 16 Apr 2022 18:51)
You have no choice but to notice if someone is attractive or not.
You cannot block it out, you can look away, hide it, but at the end of the day you have no control.
Actions you obviously have control of, at a caveman ook ook level you can't stop your brain from perceiving someone as attractive.

Yes if I end up seeing a woman whos attractive, like scrolling through this thread, it processes.
But I'm not actively looking at or for women. When I'm out and about, unless my girlfriend tells me to look at someone, I'm oblivious. She comments on my lack of noticing people all the time.
Unless someone is speaking to me, they are outside my world bubble and I don't bother.
I oogle my girlfriend all day though. I just don't see a point in purposefully looking due to my reasons stated.
I have been this way my entire life. Not 1 of my girlfriends I actively sought out. They all had to push their way into seeing me.

Quote (Tittys @ 16 Apr 2022 18:51)
It's in the past,nothing to do now but move foward now
Most men pretend like they don't oogle women and most women pretend like they don't like sex just as much as men if not more
I try to be honest about it in hopes to find a freaky woman one day who will take my perverted ass lol

According to you, there are outliers based on your first sentence or are you saying that all men do it and most just lie that they don't?
I've moved as far forward as I can from the past. Believe me. I have been just as honest as you with all my GFs in the hopes of finding a match for myself as well. It's finally worked out in my current one. Idk what else to tell you. I am who I am and I try my best.
Apr 16 2022 05:19pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ 16 Apr 2022 19:12)
Yes if I end up seeing a woman whos attractive, like scrolling through this thread, it processes.
But I'm not actively looking at or for women. When I'm out and about, unless my girlfriend tells me to look at someone, I'm oblivious. She comments on my lack of noticing people all the time.
Unless someone is speaking to me, they are outside my world bubble and I don't bother.
I oogle my girlfriend all day though. I just don't see a point in purposefully looking due to my reasons stated.
I have been this way my entire life. Not 1 of my girlfriends I actively sought out. They all had to push their way into seeing me.

According to you, there are outliers based on your first sentence or are you saying that all men do it and most just lie that they don't?
I've moved as far forward as I can from the past. Believe me. I have been just as honest as you with all my GFs in the hopes of finding a match for myself as well. It's finally worked out in my current one. Idk what else to tell you. I am who I am and I try my best.

Yea first sentence was respone to your last my bad lol
I'm saying alot of men pretend like they don't when they definitely do because Noone wants to be labeled perverted or in women's case a slut
But in my opinion what's wrong with being a pervert or a slut as long as your not hurting others
I'd like the world to be more sexually positive instead of shaming ourselves for enjoying something so simple and free
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev19119129139149151163Next
Closed New Topic New Poll