d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > How To Get To Hell When You Die
Prev1909192939496Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 29 2023 05:57pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 30 2023 11:11am)
Yeah just like im gunna stop believing in God because YOU said he doesn't exist. :bonk:

So logic, facts, evidence and reasoned arguments have no effect on you? Good to know I have made a 300+ page debate thread on Christianity and religion and haven't even gone through 1/2 of the lies, contradictions and the complete illogical fallacies the bible. There are so many more bs stories I haven't covered yet. It's not just me who is saying this, your very own bible says more to discredit itself then I ever could. The only requirement is to be able to read it and actually understand what it says not what you would like it to say.

Evidence and reason should hopefully convince any rational person. There is nothing separating you from a drunk, heavily drugged out individual, a highly emotional woman on her period or a wall, or a toddler with a hissy fit. They cannot be reasoned or have any kind of civil discourse their mind is no longer present. You are drunk on religious koolaide and it's shutting down your mental faculties.

Stay mad.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 29 2023 06:24pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 30 2023 12:57pm)
So logic, facts, evidence and reasoned arguments have no effect on you? Good to know I have made a 300+ page debate thread on Christianity and religion and haven't even gone through 1/2 of the lies, contradictions and the complete illogical fallacies the bible. There are so many more bs stories I haven't covered yet. It's not just me who is saying this, your very own bible says more to discredit itself then I ever could. The only requirement is to be able to read it and actually understand what it says not what you would like it to say.

Evidence and reason should hopefully convince any rational person. There is nothing separating you from a drunk, heavily drugged out individual, a highly emotional woman on her period or a wall, or a toddler with a hissy fit. They cannot be reasoned or have any kind of civil discourse their mind is no longer present. You are drunk on religious koolaide and it's shutting down your mental faculties.

Stay mad.

blah blah blah
Sep 29 2023 06:31pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 30 2023 01:24pm)
blah blah blah

Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 11:45am)
I did several times and each one you have ignored and folded with "nothing you say will change my mind". Basically a common Christian dodge equivalent to lalalala I can't hear you, I can't hear you, nananana... like some kind of a 4th grader.

Stay mad

Thanks for proving my point.
Sep 29 2023 06:31pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 30 2023 01:31pm)
Thanks for proving my point.

no problemo
Sep 29 2023 06:43pm
You are going to hell because of incest according the bible
Adam and Eve populated the world by having 2 sons think about that, take all the time you need.

Not only that but the world population has restarted again through Noah and his 3 sons and their wives. The incest is the basis of Christian creation mythology.
In their own bible

2. Leviticus 18:6-7 “You must never have sexual relations with a close relative, for I am the LORD. “Do not violate your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; you must not have sexual relations with her.

3. Leviticus 18:8-10 “Do not have sexual relations with any of your father’s wives, for this would violate your father. “Do not have sexual relations with your sister or half sister, whether she is your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born into your household or someone else’s. “Do not have sexual relations with your granddaughter, whether she is your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, for this would violate yourself.

How troll of a God do you have to be to make only 2 people tell them to multiply and be fruitful and then drop a rule that says do not have incestuous relationships or be killed. :rofl: :rofl:

6. Leviticus 20:11 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

This is why Christians are going to hell
Sep 29 2023 06:58pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 30 2023 01:43pm)
You are going to hell because of incest according the bible
Adam and Eve populated the world by having 2 sons think about that, take all the time you need.

Not only that but the world population has restarted again through Noah and his 3 sons and their wives. The incest is the basis of Christian creation mythology.
In their own bible

2. Leviticus 18:6-7 “You must never have sexual relations with a close relative, for I am the LORD. “Do not violate your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; you must not have sexual relations with her.

3. Leviticus 18:8-10 “Do not have sexual relations with any of your father’s wives, for this would violate your father. “Do not have sexual relations with your sister or half sister, whether she is your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born into your household or someone else’s. “Do not have sexual relations with your granddaughter, whether she is your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, for this would violate yourself.

How troll of a God do you have to be to make only 2 people tell them to multiply and be fruitful and then drop a rule that says do not have incestuous relationships or be killed. :rofl: :rofl:

6. Leviticus 20:11 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

This is why Christians are going to hell

stop forcing your anti-religion on us
its not appreciated
we all know you hate God
so what
Jesus still loves you
deal with it
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 29 2023 07:45pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 01:54pm)
I told you to stop quoting me. It's like you can't help yourself. Don't you have a containment thread or you christian safe space?

Also are you conveniently forgetting history of Christian holy crusades or any of the thousands of years of war purely on religious basis?

You also keep equating atheism or non religion to war but literally no one goes to start wars in the name of atheism lol. That's just something you fabricated in your head to build up strawman. Hitler, Mao or any of those guys you keep recycling went to war for many reasons, economic reasons, racist reasons, power hungry reasons, land and resource reasons, and ofc religious reasons. Wars have been started because of religion "my God is better then your god, no my God is real" we have a long rich history to prove that.

Ps don't quote me again I don't need you following me around like a stalker.

if your going to go around lying then i should be answering

'christian holy crusades was the popes answer to islamic aggression

the rise of 'atheism has resulted in the most horrific outcomes in mans history no matter the excuses u make

if not in the name of 'atheism then in what name are you doing it in?

"my God is better then your god, no my God is real" then the 'atheist say "no im best"
Sep 29 2023 09:25pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 30 2023 01:58pm)
stop forcing your anti-religion on us
its not appreciated
we all know you hate God
so what
Jesus still loves you
deal with it

Pointing out how your troll God made 2 people told them to multiply and added a clause if you have incestuous relationships I'll kill you is now called forcing anti religion?

Didn't know your own bible was forcing anti religion thanks for noticing. I wonder how Noah and his 3 sons did it? God chose him out of millions of people to have one big family shall we say uga booga fun times. But didn't kill him immediately for disobeying gods will. So instead he lived to 950 years old bible writers must of been passing the old pipe around when they wrote that :rofl: :rofl:
Sep 29 2023 09:45pm
What happens when you trust jesus/God to give you directions. Poor Moses trusted God and God trolled the shit out of him made him and about 3 million of his "chosen" people wander the desert for 40 years.
Moral of the story don't trust God he is completely evil.

Proverbs 3: 5-6
5Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Well that was a fucking lie

This post was edited by addone on Sep 29 2023 09:51pm
Sep 29 2023 09:53pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 30 2023 04:25pm)
Pointing out how your troll God made 2 people told them to multiply and added a clause if you have incestuous relationships I'll kill you is now called forcing anti religion?

Didn't know your own bible was forcing anti religion thanks for noticing. I wonder how Noah and his 3 sons did it? God chose him out of millions of people to have one big family shall we say uga booga fun times. But didn't kill him immediately for disobeying gods will. So instead he lived to 950 years old bible writers must of been passing the old pipe around when they wrote that :rofl: :rofl:

God can do anything he wants
even if its beyond your comprehension
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1909192939496Next
Closed New Topic New Poll