d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > How To Get To Hell When You Die
Prev1899091929396Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Sep 29 2023 04:14am
Quote (addone @ 29 Sep 2023 02:24)
Huh? There is no God only in your head.

Listen do you have any evidence at all for any of your tripe or do Christians just love spitting unsubstantiated claims 24/7?

Spiderman knows everything I say is the truth. Batman looks after me and protects me from evil forces of voldermort.
I saw Bigfoot Chewbacca wrestling with Jesus demon and Chewy knocked all his teeth out and made himself a necklace you can't convince me otherwise.

Anyone can make up bullshit what seperates lies and nonsense from truth is facts, evidence and logic. Unfortunately you have none of those so the only conclusion that can be drawn is you are lying and anything you say can be safely disregarded.

Stay mad.

The Bible continues to live up to a past, present, and future. The evidence you may not want to accept is people.

If you generally want people to stay mad, then maybe you deserve more warn than you already have. You also got 4,000 + religious options that might help you not get warn.

Ofc if you want to die and leave the future world in ruins, you know you don't have to be religious to do that.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 29 2023 04:59am
Quote (Kyhle @ Sep 29 2023 11:14pm)
The Bible continues to live up to a past, present, and future. The evidence you may not want to accept is people.

If you generally want people to stay mad, then maybe you deserve more warn than you already have. You also got 4,000 + religious options that might help you not get warn.

Ofc if you want to die and leave the future world in ruins, you know you don't have to be religious to do that.

its just projection. this guy is obviously mad about something himself 🤷‍♂️
the question is why do these people hold so much animosity toward certain religions?
some people are just so full of hate they want to see the world burn
these are the people who need God the most

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 29 2023 08:57am
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 02:24am)
Huh? There is no God only in your head.

Listen do you have any evidence at all for any of your tripe or do Christians just love spitting unsubstantiated claims 24/7?

Spiderman knows everything I say is the truth. Batman looks after me and protects me from evil forces of voldermort.
I saw Bigfoot Chewbacca wrestling with Jesus demon and Chewy knocked all his teeth out and made himself a necklace you can't convince me otherwise

Anyone can make up bullshit what seperates lies and nonsense from truth is facts, evidence and logic. Unfortunately you have none of those so the only conclusion that can be drawn is you are lying and anything you say can be safely disregarded.

Stay mad.

nobody believes you believe that and nobody even you believes thats a viable argument

This post was edited by TiStuff on Sep 29 2023 09:00am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 29 2023 01:57pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 29 2023 10:42pm)
i forgive your ignorance, ignorance is normally lack of knowledge
or the inability to accept the truth without cold hard proof in your hand :lol:
you'll never find proof but you could possibly find true faith as i have

Truth without evidence is no truth. It's a theory at best or a complete lie.
Blind faith is peak ignorance. Stay brainwashed
Sep 29 2023 02:00pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 12:57pm)
Truth without evidence is no truth. It's a theory at best or a complete lie.
Blind faith is peak ignorance. Stay brainwashed

your over reaction to something you dont 'believe is evidence
Sep 29 2023 02:20pm
Quote (Kyhle @ Sep 29 2023 11:14pm)

People are evidence? What are you blabbering on about?

"If I want to die and leave the future world in ruin".... my guy I don't want to die nor do I want to leave the world in ruins. Only crazy or depressed people WANT to die come to think of it aren't religious people who fly planes into buildings or blow themselves up in the name of their god? You mean those types?

You are right I dont have to be religious to leave this world in ruin but it helps being religious since religious types have been at war for thousands of years and to this day they are fighting literally leaving this world in ruin.

Thanks by reminding me not to be religious :thumbsup:

This post was edited by addone on Sep 29 2023 02:20pm
Sep 29 2023 02:29pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 29 2023 11:59pm)
its just projection. this guy is obviously mad about something himself 🤷‍♂️
the question is why do these people hold so much animosity toward certain religions?
some people are just so full of hate they want to see the world burn
these are the people who need God the most

Didn't know that proving how Bible is a lie with logic, facts and evidence equates to being hateful and projecting. Good to know

You are right I need god more especially when he doesn't exist because that makes total sense I must abandon all my mental faculties and reason and just believe because a gc rand told me. :wacko:
Sep 29 2023 02:30pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 01:20pm)
People are evidence? What are you blabbering on about?

"If I want to die and leave the future world in ruin".... my guy I don't want to die nor do I want to leave the world in ruins. Only crazy or depressed people WANT to die come to think of it aren't religious people who fly planes into buildings or blow themselves up in the name of their god? You mean those types?

You are right I dont have to be religious to leave this world in ruin but it helps being religious since religious types have been at war for thousands of years and to this day they are fighting literally leaving this world in ruin.

Thanks by reminding me not to be religious :thumbsup:

godless goodness prehaps has the highest death count. maybe followed by islam?

whats ironic is the world government is mostly atheist now and they throw the borders wide open for muslim immigration
Sep 29 2023 02:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 30 2023 09:30am)
godless goodness prehaps has the highest death count. maybe followed by islam?

whats ironic is the world government is mostly atheist now and they throw the borders wide open for muslim immigration

I told you to stop quoting me. It's like you can't help yourself. Don't you have a containment thread or you christian safe space?

Also are you conveniently forgetting history of Christian holy crusades or any of the thousands of years of war purely on religious basis?

You also keep equating atheism or non religion to war but literally no one goes to start wars in the name of atheism lol. That's just something you fabricated in your head to build up strawman. Hitler, Mao or any of those guys you keep recycling went to war for many reasons, economic reasons, racist reasons, power hungry reasons, land and resource reasons, and ofc religious reasons. Wars have been started because of religion "my God is better then your god, no my God is real" we have a long rich history to prove that.

Ps don't quote me again I don't need you following me around like a stalker.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 29 2023 02:56pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 29 2023 04:11pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 30 2023 09:29am)
Didn't know that proving how Bible is a lie with logic, facts and evidence equates to being hateful and projecting. Good to know

You are right I need god more especially when he doesn't exist because that makes total sense I must abandon all my mental faculties and reason and just believe because a gc rand told me. :wacko:

Yeah just like im gunna stop believing in God because YOU said he doesn't exist. :bonk:
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1899091929396Next
Closed New Topic New Poll