d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > How To Get To Hell When You Die
Prev1888990919296Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 28 2023 10:51pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 29 2023 05:49pm)
know what a dream is

Not giving us much here to work with are you? Details would be helpful.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 28 2023 10:58pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 05:51pm)
Not giving us much here to work with are you? Details would be helpful.

i feel like explaining my experience to you would be a waste of time
Sep 28 2023 11:26pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 29 2023 05:58pm)
i feel like explaining my experience to you would be a waste of time

You don't casually just drop "I saw a demon and jesus" while having a rational debate with someone about religion. Naturally when people pull such a statement out of a bag I become immediately very sceptical.
If someone blurts out aliens are real all presidents are lizards or I saw a bigfoot in the hollow earth you have to stop them and whoa there... slow down.... you did what now?

Would be much more helpful for people to take you seriously if you provided some evidence. Are you sure this isn't some cry for attention and you have been a starving troll that baits people by making outlandish claims?
Gold: 77,269.69
Sep 28 2023 11:28pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 28 2023 11:26pm)
You don't casually just drop "I saw a demon and jesus" while having a rational debate with someone about religion. Naturally when people pull such a statement out of a bag I become immediately very sceptical.
If someone blurts out aliens are real all presidents are lizards or I saw a bigfoot in the hollow earth you have to stop them and whoa there... slow down.... you did what now?

Would be much more helpful for people to take you seriously if you provided some evidence. Are you sure this isn't some cry for attention and you have been a starving troll that baits people by making outlandish claims?

mexico said aliens are real.
Sep 28 2023 11:29pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 06:26pm)

i don't need people to believe me
especially someone like you :lol:

This post was edited by Nirjan on Sep 28 2023 11:29pm
Sep 29 2023 12:05am
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 29 2023 06:29pm)
i don't need people to believe me
especially someone like you :lol:

I am not an irrational superstitious person who relies on feeling and outlandish claims. I account for personal feelings but most importantly rational, practical and tangible evidence is the way to persuade people. There is no shortage of crazies and depraved individuals suffering with mental disorders running around in this world and spreading misinformation and personal delusions. This is what makes us superior to animals we are able to learn and separate primitive impulses and superstition. Weed out the bullshit from truth.

Religion rakes in billions of tax free every year by scamming people, influences politics and every day lives. Even to this day people start wars and kill each other in the name of religion, there are thousands of people who are trapped and blackmailed by religious cults including Christian ones. It is cancer on the land spreading its lies and magical claims. Just because you deluded/brainwashed yourself into believing in it doesn't mean that as a whole religion isn't harmful.

You are free to express your religious views but just remember I have the right (more like duty) to call you out on bullshit. May people see you for what you are a liar, and may they learn how to ask questions and make informed decisions instead of drinking religious koolaide.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 29 2023 02:30am
Quote (addone @ Sep 28 2023 11:05pm)
I am not an irrational superstitious person who relies on feeling and outlandish claims. I account for personal feelings but most importantly rational, practical andtangible evidence is the way to persuade people. There is no shortage of crazies and depraved individuals suffering with mental disorders running around in this world and spreading misinformation and personal delusions. This is what makes us superior to animals we are able to learn and separate primitive impulses and superstition. Weed out the bullshit from truth.
Religion rakes in billions of tax free every year by scamming people, influences politics and every day lives. Even to this day people start wars and kill each other in the name of religion, there are thousands of people who are trapped and blackmailed by religious cults including Christian ones. It is cancer on the land spreading its lies and magical claims. Just because you deluded/brainwashed yourself into believing in it doesn't mean that as a whole religion isn't harmful.

You are free to express your religious views but just remember I have the right (more like duty) to call you out on bullshit. May people see you for what you are a liar, and may they learn how to ask questions and make informed decisions instead of drinking religious koolaide.

like the napkin argument

your evidence, or give alternative explanation

animals have superstition?

nothing has brought more misery to the world than 'atheism has

"drinking the koolaid" a reference to the jones town massacre (jim jones) who was an 'atheist

any way it appears your just a satanist steering people away from christ which just means you are a believer who made a poor choice and is the one thats a liar

Atheist Governments of the 20th Century: The Death Toll of Godless Goodness
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/2013/03/atheist-governments-of-the-20th-century-the-death-toll-of-godless-goodness/

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered

Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered

Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered

Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered

Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered

Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered

Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered

Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered

Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered

Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered

This post was edited by TiStuff on Sep 29 2023 02:34am
Sep 29 2023 02:50am
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 07:05pm)
I am not an irrational superstitious person who relies on feeling and outlandish claims. I account for personal feelings but most importantly rational, practical and tangible evidence is the way to persuade people. There is no shortage of crazies and depraved individuals suffering with mental disorders running around in this world and spreading misinformation and personal delusions. This is what makes us superior to animals we are able to learn and separate primitive impulses and superstition. Weed out the bullshit from truth.

i am what you say i am and if i wasn't why would you say i am
God knows ☝ everything i say is the truth
Sep 29 2023 03:24am
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 29 2023 09:50pm)
i am what you say i am and if i wasn't why would you say i am
God knows ☝ everything i say is the truth

Huh? There is no God only in your head.

Listen do you have any evidence at all for any of your tripe or do Christians just love spitting unsubstantiated claims 24/7?

Spiderman knows everything I say is the truth. Batman looks after me and protects me from evil forces of voldermort.
I saw Bigfoot Chewbacca wrestling with Jesus demon and Chewy knocked all his teeth out and made himself a necklace you can't convince me otherwise.

Anyone can make up bullshit what seperates lies and nonsense from truth is facts, evidence and logic. Unfortunately you have none of those so the only conclusion that can be drawn is you are lying and anything you say can be safely disregarded.

Stay mad.
Sep 29 2023 03:42am
Quote (addone @ Sep 29 2023 10:24pm)
Huh? There is no God only in your head.

Listen do you have any evidence at all for any of your tripe or do Christians just love spitting unsubstantiated claims 24/7?

Spiderman knows everything I say is the truth. Batman looks after me and protects me from evil forces of voldermort.
I saw Bigfoot Chewbacca wrestling with Jesus demon and Chewy knocked all his teeth out and made himself a necklace you can't convince me otherwise.

Anyone can make up bullshit what seperates lies and nonsense from truth is facts, evidence and logic. Unfortunately you have none of those so the only conclusion that can be drawn is you are lying and anything you say can be safely disregarded.

Stay mad.

i forgive your ignorance, ignorance is normally lack of knowledge
or the inability to accept the truth without cold hard proof in your hand :lol:
you'll never find proof but you could possibly find true faith as i have

This post was edited by Nirjan on Sep 29 2023 03:51am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1888990919296Next
Closed New Topic New Poll