d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Ariana Grande Is A Disgusting Oompa Loompa
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Dec 20 2018 08:20am
Quote (trader @ Dec 20 2018 02:38am)
suck a dudes dick

As opposed to sucking a chick's dick?
Gold: 25.17
Dec 20 2018 08:28am
Quote (trader @ Dec 20 2018 02:38am)
ok she might look like a 16 y/o but thats no reason to hate which she doesnt even deserve in general, her personality is great which alot of young celebs can learn from. so you op are a giant fag and should suck a dudes dick

Do you know this chick personally or something? Because from what I’ve read about her she’s a total little bitch. She flips out if someone takes her picture from the side without the dimple and has a total ‘diva attitude’. She was recently swarmed by loving fans after which she stepped into an elevator and exclaimed ‘I hope they all fucking die’. And theres some shit out there that says even her life coach quit on her because of her attitude although that may be a rumor from some disgruntled coreographer she fired. But still there is a lot of shit out there saying she’s a shitty person with a bad attitude so I’m wondering if you have inside information we all don’t know about? Because all this shit is supposedly from inside information.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 20 2018 09:12am
Quote (Drakwen @ Dec 20 2018 10:28am)
Do you know this chick personally or something? Because from what I’ve read about her she’s a total little bitch. She flips out if someone takes her picture from the side without the dimple and has a total ‘diva attitude’. She was recently swarmed by loving fans after which she stepped into an elevator and exclaimed ‘I hope they all fucking die’. And theres some shit out there that says even her life coach quit on her because of her attitude although that may be a rumor from some disgruntled coreographer she fired. But still there is a lot of shit out there saying she’s a shitty person with a bad attitude so I’m wondering if you have inside information we all don’t know about? Because all this shit is supposedly from inside information.

she licked food meant for customers while saying she hates americans, on camera.

still would pee in her butt
Dec 20 2018 10:11am
Quote (aTarp2 @ Dec 20 2018 10:12am)
she licked food meant for customers while saying she hates americans, on camera.

still would pee in her butt

Not downing anyone for saying they’d bang the bitch, but she looks too young for me, although I’m an older guy with kids, I’m 37 have no interest in someone that looks 15, also am not really into girls that are rail thin with no hips or tits even if they look of age. But yeah she really does seem to be a cunt from what I’ve read, just wondering where trader got his info on her great personality and shining disposition. Heh
Gold: 138.69
Dec 20 2018 10:50am
Quote (Drakwen @ Dec 20 2018 09:11am)
Not downing anyone for saying they’d bang the bitch, but she looks too young for me, although I’m an older guy with kids, I’m 37 have no interest in someone that looks 15, also am not really into girls that are rail thin with no hips or tits even if they look of age. But yeah she really does seem to be a cunt from what I’ve read, just wondering where trader got his info on her great personality and shining disposition. Heh

I appreciate all body types except the whales.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 20 2018 11:40am
Quote (Drakwen @ Dec 20 2018 12:11pm)

i prefer curves. im 28 and love women that actually have shape.

but im not goin to lie on here and act like i wouldnt plow.

not my preferred body style, still gonna nut though
Gold: 374.69
Dec 20 2018 11:43am
Quote (Drakwen @ Dec 20 2018 08:28am)

😂😂
Dec 20 2018 10:53pm
Quote (aTarp2 @ Dec 20 2018 12:40pm)
i prefer curves. im 28 and love women that actually have shape.

but im not goin to lie on here and act like i wouldnt plow.

not my preferred body style, still gonna nut though

If I wasn’t married and she was beggin for some d I wouldn’t run away, but there’s no world that childult is gonna beg for this dick anyways lol so basically I’m gonna put it this way, she’s really not my type in the first place and from what I’ve heard about her beautiful personality I probably wouldn’t even wanna play a card game with her let alone like date or something lol
Gold: 1,276.69
Dec 21 2018 08:45pm
Quote (Bogs @ Dec 21 2018 02:50am)
I appreciate all body types except the whales.

boy hipped<whale<oompaloompa<human
Gold: 2,940.07
Dec 21 2018 08:48pm
Thats right
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll