d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > The Earth Is ___! > Let's Vote!
Prev1789101113Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 30 2017 05:28am
voted Geoid/Globe
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 30 2017 07:34am
Quote (Santara @ Jan 30 2017 01:04am)
In this video: you can see a non-spotlight ball sun "thousands of miles away," but can only see for a hundred miles away on the "flat plane of Earth." :bonk:

Good point, the Sun is clearly thousands of miles away! /derp.
You've much to learn.

Quote (Thomas Cross @ Jan 30 2017 01:23am)
Obviously you need to see the horizon. You can see here nothing but clouds.

And this is obviously a very narrow angled camera... If you draw a 10 cm radius circle on a paper, and choose a 1cm long section of it, and hide/erase the rest, you can see it almost as a straight 1 cm line, and not a part of a circle. :) You have to see at least a few cm of the circle to realize it is a circle. The more and more you scale it up, the more and more km you have to see to realize it is a circle, and much more hard to see it in 3D. I don't blame you for not realizing you are on a globe. :)

So the clouds are all at the same height and flat but the earth is not? :wallbash:
Clearly you're still stuck on the thought that the horizon is the curve of the Earth

A narrow angled camera? uggghhhh - more like you've got a narrow mind.

Can you post one complete uncut shot of a rocket taken off from earth and flying until you can see the complete ball earth?

Remember not edited or only showing a narrow view - i want the whole Earth in view - surely Nasa has done this in 60 years.

I know you aren't quite sure why you are on a globe, but 100% sure you think you know it is.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jan 30 2017 07:45am
Gold: 8,933.00
Jan 30 2017 07:49am
Quote (Tard_sultan @ Jan 30 2017 07:34am)
You've much to learn.

Since you have "established" that there "is" a dome over us, are the sun and moon inside or outside the dome? How high is the dome?

This post was edited by Santara on Jan 30 2017 07:49am
Gold: 4,673.69
Jan 30 2017 08:31am
Quote (card_sultan @ 30 Jan 2017 14:34)
You've much to learn.

So the clouds are all at the same height and flat but the earth is not? :wallbash:

of course the clouds aren't flat neither, but because their shape it's much harder to see the curviture than it would be with clear sky above a sea. :)

Clearly you're still stuck on the thought that the horizon is the curve of the Earth
The horizon is not the curve of Earth. You can't see past the horizon because it curves down. B)
A narrow angled camera? uggghhhh - more like you've got a narrow mind.

You probably never heard of them, but there are narrow and wide angle cameras, or it just zoomed on the horizon. It is the same effect. :)

Can you post one complete uncut shot of a rocket taken off from earth and flying until you can see the complete ball earth?
Remember not edited or only showing a narrow view - i want the whole Earth in view - surely Nasa has done this in 60 years.

I know you aren't quite sure why you are on a globe, but 100% sure you think you know it is.

There are several full, uncut videos on the internet, not all of them NASA, but ESA, RosCosmos, and some private corps, like SpaceX but sure, they are all in some conspiracy :D :lol:

This post was edited by Thomas Cross on Jan 30 2017 08:40am
Jan 30 2017 03:19pm
Quote (Santara @ Jan 30 2017 03:49am)
Since you have "established" that there "is" a dome over us, are the sun and moon inside or outside the dome? How high is the dome?

they are inside the dome at 3000 miles high - the dome is about 12,000 miles away.

Quote (Thomas Cross @ Jan 30 2017 04:31am)

1. of course the clouds aren't flat neither, but because their shape it's much harder to see the curviture than it would be with clear sky above a sea.

2. The horizon is not the curve of Earth. You can't see past the horizon because it curves down. B)

3. You probably never heard of them, but there are narrow and wide angle cameras, or it just zoomed on the horizon. It is the same effect.

4. There are several full, uncut videos on the internet, not all of them NASA, but ESA, RosCosmos, and some private corps, like SpaceX but sure, they are all in some conspiracy

1. Similar type clouds float at the same level, clouds do not curve around the curve of the Earth - stop trolling with your ridiculousness.

2. Of course you can see past the horizon - just get a pair of binoculars - and you can bring a boat that has gone past the horizon into full view - which should tell you that by saying "things disappear over the horizon" you are saying the horizon is the curve of the earth. The horizon is where the eye becomes level with the earth - because of the 3rd perspective of depth and because the Earth is flat. The actual math for the curve of the Earth which you were never taught because it points out the silliness of thinking the earth is curved like a ball.

3. A zoom lenses are not referred to as a narrow angle lenses, but you can tell if they are used because they cannot focus on things close up and far away at the same time and provide quite the different perspective - high altitude shots from Balloons that show the flat earth do not use narrow angle lenses or only a partial cropped view. I see you need to learn some basics of focal length.

4. There are no videos that show the complete uncut continuous footage of a rocket taking off till the complete ball earth is in view.
There are videos that do show a curve , but you can do that 5 feet off the ground with the right lense. I guess the earth is only miles wide :wacko:

Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Jan 30 2017 03:24pm
dont think the earth is flat so many ppl have flown on air planes from around the world if there was a sharp drop in the planet ppl would see

other planets are round to like mars is round and no other flat planets
Gold: 1,590.64
Jan 30 2017 03:27pm
already 2 topics about this 1 is closed why make a new poll seems like a clone thread....
Gold: 1.50
Jan 30 2017 03:28pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jan 30 2017 04:19pm)
they are inside the dome at 3000 miles high - the dome is about 12,000 miles away.

1. Similar type clouds float at the same level, clouds do not curve around the curve of the Earth - stop trolling with your ridiculousness.
http://i.imgur.com/iwds5Df.jpg

2. Of course you can see past the horizon - just get a pair of binoculars - and you can bring a boat that has gone past the horizon into full view - which should tell you that by saying "things disappear over the horizon" you are saying the horizon is the curve of the earth. The horizon is where the eye becomes level with the earth - because of the 3rd perspective of depth and because the Earth is flat. The actual math for the curve of the Earth which you were never taught because it points out the silliness of thinking the earth is curved like a ball.
http://i63.tinypic.com/2h3n9li.png

3. A zoom lenses are not referred to as a narrow angle lenses, but you can tell if they are used because they cannot focus on things close up and far away at the same time and provide quite the different perspective - high altitude shots from Balloons that show the flat earth do not use narrow angle lenses or only a partial cropped view. I see you need to learn some basics of focal length.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-vPzrEONM

4. There are no videos that show the complete uncut continuous footage of a rocket taking off till the complete ball earth is in view.
There are videos that do show a curve , but you can do that 5 feet off the ground with the right lense. I guess the earth is only miles wide :wacko:
http://i.imgur.com/VgctDZu.png

Watching this kid latch on to his shitty meme's and youtube videos are the tippity top of kek's to be had on this forum.
Gold: 1,261.00
Jan 30 2017 03:34pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jan 30 2017 06:34am)

Quote (card_sultan @ Jan 30 2017 02:19pm)
they are inside the dome at 3000 miles high

"You derps, the sun isn't thousands of miles away! It's three thousand miles away".
Holy lol.
Jan 30 2017 04:08pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jan 30 2017 11:28am)
Watching this kid latch on to his shitty meme's and youtube videos are the tippity top of kek's to be had on this forum.

Classic Nastard rhetoric, images are beyond his understanding unless they are approved "safe" for mediocre minds :rofl:

Quote (russian @ Jan 30 2017 11:34am)
"You derps, the sun isn't thousands of miles away! It's three thousand miles away".
Holy lol.

The first statement was irony, I guess that flew above your head. :wacko:

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jan 30 2017 04:11pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1789101113Next
Closed New Topic New Poll