d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev17071727374350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.37
Aug 12 2017 06:42pm
Accept my ladder challenge or never bring up flat earth again.

-edit

Here is the difference between you and me.

You get offended and defensive when people challenge your beliefs.

I have no beliefs that can be challenged, and thus am not offended by argumentative discourse.

What I am offended by is willful ignorance.

I understand that having your beliefs challenges is most likely scary, and scary things can evoke a defensive response.
How ever, it's for your own good.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 06:53pm
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 12 2017 06:52pm

Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 02:42pm)
Accept my ladder challenge or never bring up flat earth again.

Accept my drill to the core of the Earth challenge or never mention Ball Earth again!

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2017 06:55pm
Aug 12 2017 06:56pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 07:52pm)

First of all the concept of gravity precedes NASA.

Second of all, provide alternative explanations that include empirical data from accredited scientists and multiple sources, some real world experimentation would be nice too.

Also, I like how you skipped over the tiny fact I can get WAY closer to proving gravity than you can ever get to proving flat earth, or chivas proving jesus was real.

RIP
Respond to this, if you dare.

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 06:39pm)
I dont believe in Newtonian Gravity you do, Show me where you actually drilled down to the core of Earth and that there's an iron core and that we are actually floating on a sea of 3000 miles of magma.

Bet you cant do it.

Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 06:40pm)
Don't be ridiculous.

I will do that the day you build a big ass ladder and climb up to the dome and snap a picture of the straight edge flat earth including a selphie of you and the moon/sun/w/e.

Of the two tasks, yours is infinitely easier to pull off than mine.

(not really though because you are wrong, therefor proving you are right is impossible)

INC DOOOOOOODGE

:rofl:

Accept my ladder challenge or drop flat earth for ever. Move onto simulation theory.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 06:58pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 12 2017 07:04pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 04:42pm)
Nasa and Wiki are not a person. I will show the difference which you will fail to understand like much of anything:

person a: "Nasa said they went to the moon."

person b: ""you're a jerk and i dont need to believe anything you say"

that's ad- hominem

person a "Nasa said they went to the moon"

person b: Nasa uses cgi, green screen, front screen projection, wire work, Chroma key, wide angle lenses, photoshop, the vomit comet, VR reality, models

that's not ad-hominem

As usual your just blatantly wrong, i use to think you were a bit smarter than this but thanks for correcting my opinion. If you wanna believe that Nasa and Wiki are your personal friend it actually explains your cognitive dissonance, i hope you find cognitive harmony though.

Person A - this is a photo of Earth taken from high altitude.

Person B - (with zero evidence this picture is doctored in the slightest) it can't be real because it came from NASA.

THAT is ad hom.
Aug 12 2017 07:06pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 02:56pm)
First of all the concept of gravity precedes NASA.

irrelevant
Second of all, provide alternative explanations that include empirical data from accredited scientists and multiple sources, some real world experimentation would be nice too.

Show me some empirical data that gravity exists beside your faith

Also, I like how you skipped over the tiny fact I can get WAY closer to proving gravity than you can ever get to proving flat earth, or chivas proving jesus was real.

You actually provide no proof of any of those claims

your believe in Flat Earth has no correlation to whether its true or not as is just a false equivalency

RIP
Respond to this, if you dare.

INC DOOOOOOODGE

:rofl:

Accept my ladder challenge or drop flat earth for ever. Move onto simulation theory.

My challenge was first, your attempt to dodge the fact you cant prove your faith is clearly noted as such
Aug 12 2017 07:15pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 12 2017 03:04pm)
Person A - this is a photo of Earth taken from high altitude.

Person B - (with zero evidence this picture is doctored in the slightest) it can't be real because it came from NASA.

THAT is ad hom.

Ad hom is attacking the person and not the argument, you'll still proved zero proof that ad-hominen is attacking the source.
Just your fourth time insisting it is.
And my Argument is never as simple as that the picture is fake because it came from Nasa, the argument comes from consistency and obvious mistakes and signs of trickery.

Look at moving pictures of the spinning globe from the 1920s - what a coincidence that they were exactly correct. Keep your blinders on.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2017 07:22pm
Aug 12 2017 07:23pm
Ok you pay for my equipment and ill do it.

Alternatively you can pay for the ladder equipment and prove or disprove your own theory. (cheaper and easier)

Become the man who proved the earth was flat with a selphie, you will be immortalized, and probably assassinated by the shadow governments for undermining their insidious plans to trick the world into believe it is a globe. (i promise i wont cry CGI or lens trickery or anything)

Step 1; secretly convince the masses the earth is a globe.
Step 2; ?
Step 3; profit.

-edit

If you can prove the Earth is flat, I will prove reptile people run the shadow governments that rule the world.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 07:37pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 12 2017 07:36pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 08:15pm)
Ad hom is attacking the person and not the argument, you'll still proved zero proof that ad-hominen is attacking the source.
Just your fourth time insisting it is.
And my Argument is never as simple as that the picture is fake because it came from Nasa, the argument comes from consistency and obvious mistakes and signs of trickery.

Look at moving pictures of the spinning globe from the 1920s - what a coincidence that they were exactly correct. Keep your blinders on.

You forgot the word *character*.

attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.

...and what is the source, if not part of the character?

@ bold: not one of which you've presented. You dismiss every single photograph with the same dismissiveness, and never once have you rendered any evidence that there is ANY "obvious mistakes and signs of trickery."

Don't tell me to "look at a spinning globe from the 20s" and expect me to make your argument for you. If you think there's something to be said, say it yourself. Then prepare for justified scrutiny.
Aug 12 2017 07:37pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 03:23pm)
Ok you pay for my equipment and ill do it.

Alternatively you can pay for the ladder equipment and prove or disprove your own theory.

Become the man who proved the earth was flat, you will be immortalized, and probably assassinated by the shadow governments.

Wants me to pay for his equipment :rofl:

You cant just make a video and post it on youtube, your arguments are so awesome im sure you'll crush Flat Earth and end this debate, go for it.

And wtf dude you only had 500 years to prove Heliocentrism and gravity and you cant do it, wtf you pissed at me for pointing that tiny detail out :thumbsup:

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2017 07:39pm
Aug 12 2017 07:38pm
repost

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 07:43pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev17071727374350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll