d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev16970717273350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 12 2017 06:06pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 02:04pm)
Jesus was not real.

Proof?

Inb4 dodge
Gold: 3.37
Aug 12 2017 06:07pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 07:04pm)
The math augment - 2 seconds ago he claimed he didn't believe in Newtonian gravity - now hes quoting Newton's equation for gravity :rofl:

if i can add three sides of a triangle, the earth must be a dorito, prove my math wrong!

also 2 + 2 = 5 :P

Actually it the first one is Newtonian, the second one is relativity.

Both can be used to calculate gravitational forces depending on what variables you are working with.

Then there is quantum gravity, which has proved to be a tad, unpredictable, but when things have almost no mass, they experience almost no gravity, so there is bound to be a certain level of entropy.

-edit

Again, I rely on experimentation and math and even then, I am never 100% convinced of any theory, although I may be inclined to give some theories more credit then others.

For example, if I HAD to say Do i believe in Newtonian physics or Flat Earth, I would most definetly say Newtonian Physics.

But it would be a lie, because anyone who "beliefs" anything without 100% proof is a fool and I am no fool.

Always be skeptical. Especially when the evidence / math sucks.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 06:14pm
Aug 12 2017 06:09pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 07:06pm)
Proof?

Inb4 dodge

Thats not how burden of proof works, he claims jesus was real, he has to prove it not me.

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 06:48pm)
If water is being pulled to the center of earth by the force of gravity because the Earth is falling into infinite space at half the speed of light and no one can tell or prove it, i think you just might believe anything.

Your indoctrination is strong.

You keep using words you clearly don't understand. Do you understand what density is?

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 06:42pm)
Doesnt answer my question and it amounts to faith in your beliefs - i drop something - therefore it must be pulled to the center of earth.

I dont need you to state your believes - i need you to prove your beliefs.

irrelevant.

Beliefs don't change facts.

I never said I "believe" Newtonian gravity, and if I am being perfectly blunt, Newtonian theory is flawed because its only a base model from relative motions under very VERY specific conditions. (EarthG1)
At a time in human history where the fastest velocities on land was Terminal Velocity.
Really, any good physicist already knows this, which is why we have general/special relativity and quantum mechanics.

I will give the word belief over to gravity when the force particle for gravity has been proven.

Until then, its like the higgs boson used to be, we can assume its true with 99.9^∞% certainty.

-edit

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 06:39pm)
I dont believe in Newtonian Gravity you do, Show me where you actually drilled down to the core of Earth and that there's an iron core and that we are actually floating on a sea of 3000 miles of magma.

Bet you cant do it.

Respond to this, if you dare.

Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 06:40pm)
Don't be ridiculous.

I will do that the day you build a big ass ladder and climb up to the dome and snap a picture of the straight edge flat earth including a selphie of you and the moon/sun/w/e.

Of the two tasks, yours is infinitely easier to pull off than mine.

(not really though because you are wrong, therefor proving you are right is impossible)

INC DOOOOOOODGE

:rofl:

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 06:10pm
Aug 12 2017 06:28pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 02:09pm)
Thats not how burden of proof works, he claims jesus was real, he has to prove it not me.

You claimed Jesus was not real, burden of proof please

You keep using words you clearly don't understand. Do you understand what density is?

do you understand what vibrational molecular density is and how its different that your simple understanding of what density is?

irrelevant.

Beliefs don't change facts.

I never said I "believe" Newtonian gravity, and if I am being perfectly blunt, Newtonian theory is flawed because its only a base model from relative motions under very VERY specific conditions. (EarthG1)
At a time in human history where the fastest velocities on land was Terminal Velocity.
Really, any good physicist already knows this, which is why we have general/special relativity and quantum mechanics.

I will give the word belief over to gravity when the force particle for gravity has been proven.

Until then, its like the higgs boson used to be, we can assume its true with 99.9^∞% certainty.

-edit

irrelevant - your believe in gravity does not prove its a fact

INC DOOOOOOODGE

oh you finally get the irony of me pointing out the your faith in gravity is shown easily by how you cannot prove the core of the earth
there might be some hope for you yet.

Aug 12 2017 06:30pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 07:28pm)
oh you finally get the irony of me pointing out the your faith in gravity is shown easily by how you cannot prove the core of the earth
there might be some hope for you yet.

You just don't understand the difference between accepting evidence skeptically and blindly believing what some random youtube video tells you.

Don't be ridiculous.

I will do that the day you build a big ass ladder and climb up to the dome and snap a picture of the straight edge flat earth including a selphie of you and the moon/sun/w/e.

(not really though because you are wrong, therefor proving you are right is impossible)

INC DOOOOOOODGE

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 06:32pm
Aug 12 2017 06:31pm
You just let me know if you need money for that ladder, I will setup a Kickstarter campaign for you.
Aug 12 2017 06:35pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 02:07pm)

Again, I rely on experimentation and math and even then, I am never 100% convinced of any theory

exactly - because it just a theory you have faith in

Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 02:07pm)

Always be skeptical. Especially when the evidence / math sucks.

So you cannot really prove gravity cause you cant prove the core of earth is made a giant ball of iron and the crust in floating on a sea of molten hot magma

but you want everyone to have 100% faith in this opinion and are outraged if they dont. k got it.
Aug 12 2017 06:36pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 07:35pm)
exactly - because it just a theory you have faith in

So you cannot really prove gravity cause you cant prove the core of earth is made a giant ball of iron and the crust in floating on a sea of molten hot magma

but you want everyone to have 100% faith in this opinion and are outraged if they dont. k got it.

I can get a lot closer to proving gravity is real than you can flat earth is real or than Chivas can prove jesus was real.

That's an irrefutable fact.

Also the point of every encounter you have with everyone on jsp, except Chivas. (who I am still not convinced isn't just pretending)

Stop dodging, and accept my ladder challenge.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 06:38pm
Aug 12 2017 06:38pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 12 2017 02:31pm)
You just let me know if you need money for that ladder, I will setup a Kickstarter campaign for you.

Kool-Aid, and ill start a go fund me page for your quest to travel to the Earths core.... oh wait didnt they already make that psy-ence fiction movie?

Aug 12 2017 06:40pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2017 07:38pm)
Kool-Aid, and ill start a go fund me page for your quest to travel to the Earths core.... oh wait didnt they already make that psy-ence fiction movie?

I mean I could buy the materials for you to build said ladder with my own money today, but I would never waste my own money on such a stupid en devour.
There are plenty of other Card_Regals out there who will give you money for ladder materials.

Don't be ridiculous.

INC DOOOOOOODGE

I like how you skipped over the tiny fact I can get WAY closer to proving gravity than you can ever get to proving flat earth, or chivas proving jesus was real.

RIP

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 12 2017 06:42pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev16970717273350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll