d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > How To Get To Hell When You Die
Prev1697071727396Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 77,269.69
Sep 22 2023 10:06pm
Quote (MoreTimeToKill @ Sep 22 2023 10:02pm)
Ye

glad you are back. i was worried sick.
Gold: 1,930.21
Sep 22 2023 10:08pm
Quote (klink @ Sep 23 2023 12:06am)
glad you are back. i was worried sick.

What's a liar do when hes dead?
Sep 22 2023 10:15pm
Quote (SavageContact @ Sep 22 2023 10:08pm)
What's a liar do when hes dead?

lies.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 22 2023 11:16pm
Quote (TheHighLyfe @ Sep 22 2023 02:48pm)
That would make sense except for the fact that there was no marriage back then, so how could sex before marriage be a sin?

how do you know there was no marriage?

Curse words are man made words and I doubt they came out speaking a language.. so how exactly is that a sin too?

"for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

There are so many religions on this planet why is it that people think they got it right? Maybe they are all the same God, or maybe there is no god at all.. also to top it off there are hundreds of billions of other planets there is more than likely other species so what makes humans think they got religion right?

through dialog one seeks truth or some just decides what they want to believe
scripture addresses mankind. it wouldnt make a difference if there were 'aliens.

Also if it was just Adam and eve why is it there proof of there being multiple species of human? Was Adam and even deformed by containing every set of human genes?

There Is No Such Thing as Race at the Genetic Level
The part of the human genome that makes our skin and hair look different is tiny compared to what we share. Race is 100% a social construct, though it is still being used as a biological category.
https://medium.com/swlh/there-is-no-such-thing-as-race-at-the-genetic-level-e0e1ba86a540

Generally when I ask this nobody can answer and the only answer that I got for the most part was it's all metaphorical and if that's the case then how do you expect the Bible to be taken literal? It makes no sense.

how do you feel about it now?

Me, personally, I think the Bible was created to keep people accountable..

what is the bible?
The bible is a collection of 66 books written over a period of approximately 1400-1500 years in 3 different languages across 3 continents by over 40 different authors from every walk of life (from a kings throne to prison cell). Most of whom never knew each other and many of which died a horrible death rather than deny their faith. With no historical errors or contradictions, coming together in one single unified harmonious message.

The creation, fall and redemption
Gods universal love for all humanity
A common message of salvation is available to all who repent of their sins and commit to following God with all their heart, soul, strength and mind.

I don't think this is why the religion was created but I do think eventually the religion became about this I don't think it's really about that anymore, honestly I think it went back to the roots of keeping people in line, keeping them accountable for their actions.

perhaps christianity is simply the truth? perhaps its all as simple as that?

Gold: 32,639.69
Sep 22 2023 11:38pm
We will praise your unholy name.
Amen.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 22 2023 11:44pm
Satan can only bruise your heel
but with your heel, you can crush his head
YOU as a human have authority over demonic entity's.. UNLESS you kneel before them
power cannot be taken but it can be given

“And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your descendants and her Descendant. He will crush your head, and you will bruise His heel.”
Gold: 3.30
Sep 22 2023 11:48pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 23 2023 01:16am)

I didn't say anything about race I said there is different species of human.. and all of this is still assuming that the Bible is even based on something real, its all faith, and it's written by man...

And yes the race between the human species was actually significantly different so you can't say it isn't when it really was and the science shows that it was.. So unless hard facts is wrong and Faith is the only way to go being blind to it all is the only truth, or its simply wrong.

And from what I can tell science pretty much states we did not come from dirt, we was essentially a parasite that adapted.

As for the curse words being a sin, your answer didn't even answer.. it seemed as if it was an indirect move-around answer.. it almost didn't apply.

I'm not saying that God isn't real, I'm saying he may not be considering all of the contradictions that have been made throughout history.

And Christianity may not even be the right religion honestly it could be a different religion that has it right you have no factual proof, only faith, yet so do other cultures..

And now you're saying it wouldn't matter if there was aliens due to the fact that the Bible states mankind yes that would matter because the Bible was man-made and other beings may have something similar and it may infact say the same thing, then you'd argue who's is the real thing when in reality there's no proof of anything.

A car misses a child by a cm and everyone scream divine intervention when it was just a car missing that child, but a 6 month old gets brutally killed and it was just "their time" So either God doesn't interact with our lives specifically or he's just cruel and evil to put someone through the type of pain that sometimes breaks that person...

At the end you say perhaps Christianity is simply the truth but again, faith with no real facts or proof, just man written words who was probably drunk 95% of the time and had hallucinations and attested it to God speaking.

My point was because you can't claim a religion is the one in true religion when you have no proof or basis for that claim only Faith when the reality is it could be every religion is the same God or there is no God and maybe it's an alien species...

Or as I said, maybe the Bible was simply made to keep people accountable and controllable.

This post was edited by TheHighLyfe on Sep 22 2023 11:52pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 23 2023 12:49am
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 23 2023 05:44pm)
Satan can only bruise your heel
but with your heel, you can crush his head
YOU as a human have authority over demonic entity's.. UNLESS you kneel before them
power cannot be taken but it can be given

“And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your descendants and her Descendant. He will crush your head, and you will bruise His heel.”

Its OK the voices in your head can't hurt you.
Sep 23 2023 12:49am
Quote (TheHighLyfe @ Sep 22 2023 11:48pm)

Or as I said, maybe the Bible was simply made to keep people accountable and controllable.

I would disagree with this because there was already laws at this time. Some people got crucified for breaking laws.

I read this book years ago and what i got from it was the ones who heard from god needed everyone to give them money or gold or fine silks or goats.

The prophets and their friends or family got to hang out in the nice tents with gold statues and the common folk who gave their tith couldnt enter those areas.

All religions are only about money. Name any religion that doesnt ask for money. Look up the reason priests and nuns were to remain unmarried. (Its because that made them more likely to leave their estate to the church)
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 23 2023 01:00am
Quote (addone @ Sep 23 2023 06:49pm)
Its OK the voices in your head can't hurt you.

🤷‍♂️
please dont quote me again
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1697071727396Next
Closed New Topic New Poll