d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Left, Right, Or Middle > Pick 1
Prev15945955965975981072Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,848.69
Jul 10 2022 07:19pm
Quote (Sturmgeist @ Jul 11 2022 11:09am)
I'm married to a woman who is 4'11". :rofl:

Tallest girl I ever got was like 5'8". It was certainly an experience.

Oh wow! That's a big difference :D

The guys I have seriously dated have always been close to my height. The last one was the tiniest bit shorter. He said he never had a problem with it (we were friends first, he knew how I dressed etc etc), but always got a pout on when I wore heels. I really don't mind shorter men, but it's important they are comfortable with themselves. Confidence is most attractive!
Gold: 6,323.15
Warn: 10%
Jul 10 2022 07:46pm
Quote (Porce @ 10 Jul 2022 18:19)

The guys I have seriously dated have always been close to my height. The last one was the tiniest bit shorter. He said he never had a problem with it (we were friends first, he knew how I dressed etc etc), but always got a pout on when I wore heels. I really don't mind shorter men, but it's important they are comfortable with themselves. Confidence is most attractive!

I can pick my wife up over my shoulder and spin her. I was able to bench press her before she had our kid. Bench pressing a personisn't easy. :rofl:

One of my coworkers is 5'5". It's a huge confidence killer. He has been trying to find someone for years and he finally got a woman his height.
Jul 10 2022 07:53pm
Quote (Sturmgeist @ Jul 11 2022 11:46am)
I can pick my wife up over my shoulder and spin her. I was able to bench press her before she had our kid. Bench pressing a personisn't easy. :rofl:

One of my coworkers is 5'5". It's a huge confidence killer. He has been trying to find someone for years and he finally got a woman his height.

I was going to say that you could have some fun with a short woman, but didn't want to be potentially disrespectful to your wife. Glad you have lots of fun together! (now it will be my mission to find a man who can bench press me. hah) :)

Awwww. I used to work with a guy who was pretty short, but he had the nicest face in the office, for sure.
Some women are really concerned with height - I'd like to think I'm a bit more opened minded, but I don't think I'd go for someone a LOT shorter than me, just because of my love for heels. You already get looks when you're tall. More looks when you tower over your boyfriend. I don't want to be out there looking like damn Godzilla. Hahaha
Gold: 6,323.15
Jul 10 2022 07:56pm
Quote (Porce @ 10 Jul 2022 18:53)
I was going to say that you could have some fun with a short woman, but didn't want to be potentially disrespectful to your wife. Glad you have lots of fun together! (now it will be my mission to find a man who can bench press me. hah) :)

Awwww. I used to work with a guy who was pretty short, but he had the nicest face in the office, for sure.
Some women are really concerned with height - I'd like to think I'm a bit more opened minded, but I don't think I'd go for someone a LOT shorter than me, just because of my love for heels. You already get looks when you're tall. More looks when you tower over your boyfriend. I don't want to be out there looking like damn Godzilla. Hahaha

I'm a big bully. Anytime she mouths off and talks smack, I just pick her up and spin her. My kid thinks it's hilarious. :banana:
Jul 10 2022 08:00pm
Quote (Sturmgeist @ Jul 11 2022 11:56am)
I'm a big bully. Anytime she mouths off and talks smack, I just pick her up and spin her. My kid thinks it's hilarious. :banana:

As someone this is NOT happening to I think that's bloody hilarious also! hahahaha :D
Gold: 19,050.24
Jul 10 2022 08:03pm
Moar
Gold: 1,453.85
Jul 10 2022 08:14pm
Quote (Porce @ Jul 10 2022 05:58pm)
The left one looks like someone I know. Can't put my finger on it

Also, most of you boys seem to like the longer torso. Good news for long torso girls all across the world :D

I have a very long torso and my limbs are very short, proportion-wise, and I hate it so much. I even emailed a doctor whose speciality was in breaking people's bones and then lengthening them with metal braces. But he told me it wasn't possible to do that with forearms and I was very sad.
Jul 10 2022 08:21pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Jul 11 2022 12:14pm)
I have a very long torso and my limbs are very short, proportion-wise, and I hate it so much. I even emailed a doctor whose speciality was in breaking people's bones and then lengthening them with metal braces. But he told me it wasn't possible to do that with forearms and I was very sad.

Oh my gosh lady no!! I can almost guarantee it isn't nearly as noticeable (or looks anywhere near as bad) as you think. Have you ever heard of body dysmorphia? Sounds like maybe you could be suffering from that :(

I have a long torso and I had never realised, until my friend and I (similar height) tried on the same top in store. On her it reached her hips, and on me it sat smack bang on my waist. lol. I don't think a long torso is a bad thing. According to this post men seem to like it (yay for us!)

I really hope you can learn to love yourself as you are <3

This post was edited by Porce on Jul 10 2022 08:22pm
Jul 10 2022 08:22pm
Quote (Porce @ Jul 10 2022 06:19pm)

I also used to put a huge premium on a guy's height, however now I am starting to see that it's mostly just a number. The last guy I seriously liked was 5 foot 9 (which was slightly below average) and my current drool-machine (he makes me drool a lot) is 5 foot 10. And I am 5 foot 6. I used to only want guys who were like 6 foot 2 or 3 but the last two guys converted me completely, lol. And I think you are right, confidence makes a huge difference. They are both confident in their own ways and are comfortable with themselves, which in turn makes spending time with them very enjoyable. However, they are still within the normal range of height. For a short guy, like really, really short, think less than 5 foot 4, it's incredibly difficult for him to have confidence and be comfortable with himself. I feel sorry for these dudes but I am simply not attracted to them. Lol, I am such a heartless femoid.
Jul 10 2022 08:25pm
Quote (Porce @ Jul 10 2022 07:21pm)
Oh my gosh lady no!! I can almost guarantee it isn't nearly as noticeable (or looks anywhere near as bad) as you think. Have you ever heard of body dysmorphia? Sounds like maybe you could be suffering from that :(

I have a long torso and I had never realised, until my friend and I (similar height) tried on the same top in store. On her it reached her hips, and on my it sat smack bang on my waist. lol. I don't think a long torso is a bad thing. According to this post men seem to like it (yay for us!)

I really hope you can learn to love yourself as you are <3

Haha, thanks for the comforting words. But I don't think I have body dysmorphia. I truly truly do have short limbs. I would put my arm right next to my friend's (we were about the same height) and my arm would be like 1 inch shorter, lol. I would whine about it constantly till one day she told me to stfu, lol.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Jul 10 2022 08:48pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev15945955965975981072Next
Closed New Topic New Poll