d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1529530531532533541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Oct 2 2023 08:47pm
Ro 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
(KJV)
Oct 3 2023 07:10pm
Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.
Oct 4 2023 08:05pm
A Prayer by Pastor John Crable:
John Crable
JUST IN CASE U MIGHT PRAY!!
Father God,
I pray that you would create in me a right heart and renew in me a right spirit.
I also pray today that you would forgive me of all my actions,words and deeds that do not serve you. Help me O Lord to be more attentative to your Holy Spirit. Please give me eyes to see ears to hear and a heart to recieve what your Spirit has to say. Lord please sever and break any negative oaths or affirmations I have made with anyone or anything that is ungodly and is keeping me in bondage. I repent of these things knowing that if I cannot serve in word and deed in a way that glorifies God I am in error. Please lead me on the narrow path to you,as you did with the patriarchs before me in the faith. Father, I also come before you today to ask you to free me from all forms of demonic spiritual attack! Including but not limited to headaches,pain in my body,un natural hindrances,and any lack of mental clarity! Just as Satan desired to sift Peter as wheat and you prayed for him Lord Jesus I pray you would do no less for me now. Just as you fought the battle for Jehosophat and your children,today I pray you would let me but stand and watch your mighty work. Please release me now Father God from any sifting by the enemies of God. Let my demonic enemies be confounded,their snares upon me and my family be sprung,and all their plans be as nothing. Let all the enemies of God coming against me and my family be covered in your unrelenting wrath,so that they may know that you are the Lord! And I ask that you would set them ablaze until chaff or great damage is all that remains of them! I ask this all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Amen
I thank you Lord for the precious blood you shed,your precious healing.your deliverance and the cross and the testimonial I have in you...knowing of your death a sacrifice for sin,your precious blood shed for my atonement,and your resurrection destroying the barrier of death and opening the way to eternal life........
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Oct 4 2023 08:20pm
the guy who wrote the satanic bible and started the satanic church in America, Anton Lavey while on his death bed said "what have i done, ive made a huge mistake"
he repented and recited the sinners prayer before he passed on
even someone as evil and misguided as him will be forgiven as long as its genuine repentance

the sinners prayer

Lord Jesus, this is my simple prayer to you. I know that I am a sinner and that I often fall short of the glory of God. No longer will I close the door when I hear You knocking. By faith, I gratefully receive Your gift of salvation. I'm ready to trust You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for coming to Earth. I believe You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank You for Your forgiveness of sins and for giving me the gift of eternal life. I invite Jesus to come into my heart and be my Savior. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Gold: 0.69
Oct 4 2023 08:32pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Oct 4 2023 07:05pm)
A Prayer by Pastor John Crable:
John Crable
JUST IN CASE U MIGHT PRAY!!
Father God,
I pray that you would create in me a right heart and renew in me a right spirit.
I also pray today that you would forgive me of all my actions,words and deeds that do not serve you. Help me O Lord to be more attentative to your Holy Spirit. Please give me eyes to see ears to hear and a heart to recieve what your Spirit has to say. Lord please sever and break any negative oaths or affirmations I have made with anyone or anything that is ungodly and is keeping me in bondage. I repent of these things knowing that if I cannot serve in word and deed in a way that glorifies God I am in error. Please lead me on the narrow path to you,as you did with the patriarchs before me in the faith. Father, I also come before you today to ask you to free me from all forms of demonic spiritual attack! Including but not limited to headaches,pain in my body,un natural hindrances,and any lack of mental clarity! Just as Satan desired to sift Peter as wheat and you prayed for him Lord Jesus I pray you would do no less for me now. Just as you fought the battle for Jehosophat and your children,today I pray you would let me but stand and watch your mighty work. Please release me now Father God from any sifting by the enemies of God. Let my demonic enemies be confounded,their snares upon me and my family be sprung,and all their plans be as nothing. Let all the enemies of God coming against me and my family be covered in your unrelenting wrath,so that they may know that you are the Lord! And I ask that you would set them ablaze until chaff or great damage is all that remains of them! I ask this all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Amen
I thank you Lord for the precious blood you shed,your precious healing.your deliverance and the cross and the testimonial I have in you...knowing of your death a sacrifice for sin,your precious blood shed for my atonement,and your resurrection destroying the barrier of death and opening the way to eternal life........

ty

Quote (Nirjan @ Oct 4 2023 07:20pm)
the guy who wrote the satanic bible and started the satanic church in America, Anton Lavey while on his death bed said "what have i done, ive made a huge mistake"
he repented and recited the sinners prayer before he passed on
even someone as evil and misguided as him will be forgiven as long as its genuine repentance

the sinners prayer

Lord Jesus, this is my simple prayer to you. I know that I am a sinner and that I often fall short of the glory of God. No longer will I close the door when I hear You knocking. By faith, I gratefully receive Your gift of salvation. I'm ready to trust You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for coming to Earth. I believe You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank You for Your forgiveness of sins and for giving me the gift of eternal life. I invite Jesus to come into my heart and be my Savior. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

ty
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Oct 4 2023 09:22pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

False religion, fake prophets, Jesus is a made up demon. Thanks for worshipping a satanic cult in disguise known as Christianity.

Absolutely no one in church "Eat the body of christ and drink his blood" :evil: nothing to see here, don't question anything just be good little sheep and obey.
Gold: 0.69
Oct 5 2023 08:46am
Quote (addone @ Oct 4 2023 08:22pm)
False religion, fake prophets, Jesus is a made up demon. Thanks for worshipping a satanic cult in disguise known as Christianity.

Absolutely no one in church "Eat the body of christ and drink his blood" :evil: nothing to see here, don't question anything just be good little sheep and obey.

napkin was your best argument
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Oct 5 2023 05:30pm
ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, НАЙДИТЕ ВРЕМЯ, ЧТОБЫ ПРОЧИТАТЬ ЭТО. ЭТО САМОЕ ВАЖНОЕ, ЧТО ВЫ МОЖЕТЕ СДЕЛАТЬ, И ЭТО ЗАЙМЕТ ВСЕГО НЕСКОЛЬКО МИНУТ.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

УВЕРЕНЫ ЛИ ВЫ НА 100%, ЧТО ЕСЛИ БЫ ВЫ УМЕРЛИ СЕГОДНЯ, ТО ПОПАЛИ БЫ НА НЕБЕСА?

Пожалуйста, найдите время прочитать первое сообщение, если вы еще этого не сделали.
Gold: 14,420.69
Warn: 10%
Oct 5 2023 05:33pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 3 Oct 2023 21:10)
Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

Sorry don't have the time.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Oct 5 2023 08:16pm
Genesis 6. When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

Jeanne Louise Calment is the oldest verified person to have ever lived. The Frenchwoman lived to the ripe old age of 122 years and 164 days old. She was born on 21 February 1875 and passed away aged 122 on 4 August 1997.

Bible can't help but constantly lie. It takes a special kind of person to not being able to see a mountain of constant lies and contradictions found in the bible

This post was edited by addone on Oct 5 2023 08:18pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1529530531532533541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll