d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1526527528529530541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 27 2023 04:32am
Quote (addone @ Sep 27 2023 10:34pm)
Its a heavy christian mod team. They are waiting at the edge of their seat to give you a warn or suspension at a slightest infraction.

Christian users are also straight up the biggest tattletails and will report your post just because you exist. Their belief system is threatened by our questions. They cannot win in the logical debate arena so their only defense is to go cry to mommy.

You dont have any good questions
And you dont understand the answers anyway lol
There is no point in talking to you at all
Dont come here looking for a debate
If you dont like it then make your vote and move along ty
Gold: 9,321.80
Sep 27 2023 05:08am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 11 Jul 2019 14:27)
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:
Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood for my sins. I accept Your sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

My name is "Tom" and our religion is "Foolery", thus you are a disciple, please keep up the faith of "Tom Foolery", as no one will recognize any flaws in your post other than those with "free will" that was given by the higher power... and no, the higher power does not refer to your wording of "GOD" or "Jesus Christ" or the "Holy Spirit" or the false tales you portray in your fake post to get a rise.

Religions have their faults based on the preacher... for an example:

"Jehovah Witness" do NOT recognize "Hebrew" to be "Gods" children ... so we can assume they "COULD" be a Nazi religion that believes in "Genocide". Hey, their "Free Will" given by "God" right???

"Humanity" is "God" and not a "singular" entity ... think on it.

Peace out from God that resides in myself and all others, however our holy spirit evolves with the conditions of God and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ with our pass through the Holy Gates and also be given the chance to be reborn and gather more souls into heaven itself.

EDIT: I voted NO. It is simple, your question to vote is pathetic.

"DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN AS A BLOOD SACRIFICE TO GOD FOR YOUR SINS?
"

When I was born and those that were born AFTER the SINS created by that time ARE innocent because the sins previous were forgiven, however, after that, a NEW SEED was born WITHOUT sin, since everything was FORGIVEN, thus, I was born without sin, just like those after Jesus Christs Sacrifice for Humanity.

NOTE: If I have not mentioned it before, I am not a religious person, I don't adhere to a church or religion of any kind, however, I do have a belief, and you will never fathom it.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 27 2023 05:21am
Gold: 0.69
Sep 27 2023 09:10am
Quote (addone @ Sep 27 2023 02:34am)
Its a heavy christian mod team. They are waiting at the edge of their seat to give you a warn or suspension at a slightest infraction.

Christian users are also straight up the biggest tattletails and will report your post just because you exist. Their belief system is threatened by our questions. They cannot win in the logical debate arena so their only defense is to go cry to mommy.

could be said 'atheists have such bad arguments a person is forced to consider scripture.
not so sure i would of become a christian with out 'atheist influence.
'athesit freaking out over some story of some dude that went around healing and feeding people is baffling.
when i remember it all i cant help but have some thankfulness for the 'atheist.
Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 27 2023 02:06pm
No.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 27 2023 02:13pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 27 2023 11:32pm)
You dont have any good questions
And you dont understand the answers anyway lol
There is no point in talking to you at all
Dont come here looking for a debate
If you dont like it then make your vote and move along ty

I asked so many logical questions and pointed out countless contradictions only to be met with, silence, deflections (yea but, but atheists..) and answers which straight up are either circular logic or nonsense. Whenever things don't make sense and are so batshit out of the realm of even defending Christians go directly into its a metaphor or that it doesn't apply because Jesus mysterious ways!??

Here let's try just one simple question prove that you are not a biggest cry baby.

Do you have any proof of magic to be real in the bible? Any of the magical creatures to exist? For example could be magic like Jesus multiplying few fish and bread to feed thousands. A talking snake, global flood? Resurrecting people from the dead, heaven, hell, 7 headed dragons, literally any hard evidence of magic that we can even begin to take you seriously on any level?

Maybe if hard evidence is too difficult for you to provide you could answer a simple logical question. Who or what created God? And if you said nothing created God and he always existed why couldn't the universe all of life have existed also? Why do you need to believe a story of talking snake in magic garden with dust man and rib woman who ate magic apple to be basis of creation? Why does that make sense to you when a simpler theory of evolution backed by strong evidence is available. Why you believe in such fairy tales?
Gold: 0.69
Sep 27 2023 02:34pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 27 2023 01:13pm)
I asked so many logical questions and pointed out countless contradictions only to be met with, silence, deflections (yea but, but atheists..) and answers which straight up are either circular logic or nonsense. Whenever things don't make sense and are so batshit out of the realm of even defending Christians go directly into its a metaphor or that it doesn't apply because Jesus mysterious ways!??

Here let's try just one simple question prove that you are not a biggest cry baby.

Do you have any proof of magic to be real in the bible? Any of the magical creatures to exist? For example could be magic like Jesus multiplying few fish and bread to feed thousands. A talking snake, global flood? Resurrecting people from the dead, heaven, hell, 7 headed dragons, literally any hard evidence of magic that we can even begin to take you seriously on any level?

Maybe if hard evidence is too difficult for you to provide you could answer a simple logical question. Who or what created God? And if you said nothing created God and he always existed why couldn't the universe all of life have existed also? Why do you need to believe a story of talking snake in magic garden with dust man and rib woman who ate magic apple to be basis of creation? Why does that make sense to you when a simpler theory of evolution backed by strong evidence is available. Why you believe in such fairy tales?

i asked you once what your best argument was and you went on about a napkin
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 27 2023 05:46pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 28 2023 09:34am)
i asked you once what your best argument was and you went on about a napkin

Lol yeah just ignore him he obviously is unable to comprehend
He cant figure out who created the creator lmao
And wants to see proof of magic 🤷‍♂️
zero understanding of what magic is

This post was edited by Nirjan on Sep 27 2023 06:12pm
Gold: 186.16
Sep 27 2023 08:39pm
I believe ALL of those passages and I ALSO believe Jesus when He said that those things are SPIRITUAL , not Physical

Did Jesus mean they were Physical or Spiritual when He said this about those things?

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

He said this to His Disciples because they were troubled by Him saying what He said about eating His flesh and drinking His blood. He comforted them with saying that these things are SPIRIT and they are Life. We eat His Flesh and Drink His blood by FAITH in His Death and Resurrection for our sins. Communion is a symbol of this.
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 10%
Sep 27 2023 08:43pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

If my Valhalla thread is spam why isnt this spam????????????????????
Gold: 1.71
Warn: 50%
Sep 27 2023 08:44pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ChronFather420 @ Sep 28 2023 03:43pm)
If my Valhalla thread is spam why isnt this spam????????????????????

That's the question.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1526527528529530541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll