d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1524525526527528541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Sep 23 2023 09:04pm
I don't pray to dead people. No where in the Bible does ANYONE at any time pray to the dead. Christ is the intercessor and the only mediator between God and men. Yes I ask LIVING people to pray for me NOT the dead.

That fire is a future Judgement for Believers for REWARDS in heaven, NOT for the dead after they die. God is going to Judge a believers works in the fire for REWARDS, NOT for Salvation. That small sample is the Bemis Seat of Christ to the Believers only. The Great White Throne Judgement is for the Unbelievers and THEY are judged on their sins and cast into the Lake of fire.

I view a Priest and a Pastor as the same roll in this day and age. My Church has Pastors not Priests. I believe that Priests were unique to Israel and sacrificed animals to God. I disagree with calling the Minister a Priest in this age of Grace, I would call them Pastors.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 24 2023 12:54am
Even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Sep 24 2023 06:06pm
The following passage is referring to BELIEVERS in Christ and the Judgement for REWARDS. Notice that it says of the guy who didn't have any rewards that He Himself shall be saved. That's because we are not saved by Works, we are saved by Grace through Faith alone. The FIRE is referring to Judgement of a believers works for Christ, but it's not for Salvation, it's for REWARDS.

1Co 3:9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Communion, The Lord's Supper is simply a Memorial, symbols of the Body and Blood of Christ, yes. If you took an ultra sound image of the bread and wine in the stomach, they would remain bread and wine in the stomach. They do not turn into the Body and blood of Christ. What Christ said was a Spiritual meaning, not a physical one. It also has no part in Salvation, because it is a Memorial to those who are already saved.
Gold: 0.69
Sep 25 2023 02:06am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Sep 24 2023 05:06pm)
The following passage is referring to BELIEVERS in Christ and the Judgement for REWARDS. Notice that it says of the guy who didn't have any rewards that He Himself shall be saved. That's because we are not saved by Works, we are saved by Grace through Faith alone. The FIRE is referring to Judgement of a believers works for Christ, but it's not for Salvation, it's for REWARDS.

1Co 3:9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Communion, The Lord's Supper is simply a Memorial, symbols of the Body and Blood of Christ, yes. If you took an ultra sound image of the bread and wine in the stomach, they would remain bread and wine in the stomach. They do not turn into the Body and blood of Christ. What Christ said was a Spiritual meaning, not a physical one. It also has no part in Salvation, because it is a Memorial to those who are already saved.

thanks
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Sep 25 2023 02:43am
Yup
Gold: 32,639.69
Sep 25 2023 12:11pm
Allahu akbar
God is good God is great.
Jannah awaits.
Sep 25 2023 07:40pm
Pagans and Atheists have a warped view of what Christians are actually like. They see us as snobby, selfish, hypocrites, when in fact, it is THEM who are snobby selfish hypocrites in their actions. They think we somehow look down on people because they think that we think was are somehow better than they are. There may be some Christians who act that way, but they aren't behaving the way that Christ and the Bible tell us to act. They are offended that Christians believe that they are right, but they aren't offended that Muslims and Hindus and all other religions believe that THEY are right. The reason is that it's a Spiritual war and they are blinded by satan. If it weren't satanic, they would either be just as offended by other religions OR just as unoffended by other religions, but they aren't. They are ONLY offended by Christians.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 25 2023 11:18pm
Quote (lolkggz @ Sep 26 2023 07:11am)
Allahu akbar
God is good God is great.
Jannah awaits.

the Satanist thing was working better for ya
not that it was working at all
your intentions are clear, trying to rub people the wrong way
all it tells me is that your hurting deep inside
i dont know what happened to you sir but you cant blame God

God allows certain things to happen to us, so we can learn from the experience and grow stronger spiritually

This post was edited by Nirjan on Sep 25 2023 11:22pm
Gold: 1.71
Warn: 50%
Sep 25 2023 11:43pm
How to get to heaven when you cry*
Gold: 32,639.69
Sep 26 2023 03:17pm
:thumbsup:
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1524525526527528541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll