d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev15152535455350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.69
Aug 10 2017 03:30pm

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 10 2017 11:20pm)
So if Nasa says something and then someone else says the exact same thing on video how is it any different than collusion? But i digress.
Something being on video is just such a non issue and troll by the trollers, dont fall for it. It neither proves or disproves anything - its simply a point of view that you can and dont agree with, thats all.

It all boils down to observable evidence vs an assumption, how far away is the sun and stars and is your evidence for it being that far observable and consistent. Relying on what you were taught is simply not enough. For example -Eratosthenes assumed that all sun rays are parallel because he assumed the sun was far away for his stick and shadows experiment to say that the earth must be a sphere.
But during the eclipse coming up it is explained by the sun rays converging the shadow of the moon. Nice jedi trick - sun rays are parallel when you want them to be but also converging when you need them to be. That kind of hypocrisy is called cherry picking to make your model work. Really its that simple.

As you said
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 10 2017 10:09pm)
The idea that any one source is always 100% correct no matter what they say is a ridiculous assumption and one i would never presume.

If you want to disagree with NASA fine .
But the point id the conspiracy makers have no endorsement what so ever

Partially agree with bolded statement . How ever observations and assumptions are not always accurate thus are usually investigated and studied to get closer to the truth

Like Lunar eclipses. How does the observed light go out?

This post was edited by kai_jph on Aug 10 2017 03:30pm
Gold: 260.11
Aug 10 2017 03:42pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 10 2017 02:36pm)
the problem here is your stuck with your definition of density as a product of strickly mass.

But lets look at the issue in terms of Memory sticks or Ram - does higher density mean a 2 gb memory stick weighs 128x less than a 256 gb memory stick?

Also i've noticed that you have a hard time dealing with open form compound words - not understanding that it creates a separate meaning that is completely different to your blinders engaged/tunnel vision definition of each word separately.

Density as mass over volume is what determines if something sinks or floats.

Your memory analogy is just a red herring. It has nothing to do with the conversation, and you're just using it to deflect from the fact that you can't answer even the most basic questions about your theory.

If I couldn't even answer why two molecules with the same vibrations have different densities, then I'd be seriously questioning the model I'm proposing. You just keep chugging along though, since it's all about faith.
Gold: 1.50
Aug 10 2017 03:54pm
True or False: The card_sultan scale of stupid existed long before he ever made a flat earth thread.
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 10 2017 04:04pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 10 2017 02:55pm)
Still no one drilled deeper than 8 miles deep, but we know for sure whats 4000 miles deep and there's iron core that's causing gravity. :wacko:

Can you explain how earth can have a magnetic field if molten metal loses all ability to hold magnetic charge?

What Famous scientist told you that Newtonian gravity was debunked by Einstein and that even his interpretation is being challenged by by differnt theories?

So why are your simply stuck in 400 year old ideas from a bachelor whose real passion was trying to turn things into gold?

Still no math for the "rules of the universe" that you yourself called "simple."

Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Aug 10 2017 04:54pm)
True or False: The card_sultan scale of stupid existed long before he ever made a flat earth thread.

I can't say for sure because I don't know how long he's been spewing flat Earth on jsp, but the first uses of the scale of stupid had nothing to do with a flat Earth.

This post was edited by Santara on Aug 10 2017 04:06pm
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 10 2017 04:21pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Aug 10 2017 11:54am)

true - I made the scale to make fun of what someone said.

Someone then used it on me. Gotta love how everything i say is just repeated by the trolls. Plagiarism is the finest form of "flat"ery.

Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 10 2017 11:30am)
How does the observed light go out?

Well as even Heliocentrists say that 97% of the Universe is dark matter and dark energy and have no idea what it is - it is not surprising that they have known for 1000s of years the cause is called the Black Sun, or sometimes called the dark moon or Lilith or Rahu and Ketu and you can actually get a hold of a copy of the Astronomical Ephemeris as see the astronomer actually track this.

There is also another theory since the moon is at a 5 degree inclinated rotation to the suns orbit - sometimes its above the sun and sometimes its below the sun - but that might be to complicated for you to understand.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 10 2017 11:42am)
Density as mass over volume is what determines if something sinks or floats.

Your memory analogy is just a red herring. It has nothing to do with the conversation, and you're just using it to deflect from the fact that you can't answer even the most basic questions about your theory.

If I couldn't even answer why two molecules with the same vibrations have different densities, then I'd be seriously questioning the model I'm proposing. You just keep chugging along though, since it's all about faith.

den·si·ty
ˈdensədē/Submit
noun
the degree of compactness of a substance.
"a reduction in bone density"
synonyms: solidity, solidness, denseness, thickness, substance, mass; More
COMPUTING
a measure of the amount of information on a storage medium (tape or disk). For magnetic tape it is the amount of information recorded per unit length of tape (bits per inch or millimeter); for a disk, a fixed number of bits per sector, sectors per track, and tracks per disk.
noun: packing density; plural noun: packing densities
"chip density doubles every eighteen months"

see how words can have different meanings in different contexts - and then imagine how powerful they become when you combine them with other words - its quite shocking!

heres a nice picture for you

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 10 2017 04:24pm
Gold: 260.11
Aug 10 2017 04:43pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 10 2017 04:21pm)
den·si·ty
ˈdensədē/Submit
noun
the degree of compactness of a substance.
"a reduction in bone density"
synonyms: solidity, solidness, denseness, thickness, substance, mass; More
COMPUTING
a measure of the amount of information on a storage medium (tape or disk). For magnetic tape it is the amount of information recorded per unit length of tape (bits per inch or millimeter); for a disk, a fixed number of bits per sector, sectors per track, and tracks per disk.
noun: packing density; plural noun: packing densities
"chip density doubles every eighteen months"

see how words can have different meanings in different contexts - and then imagine how powerful they become when you combine them with other words - its quite shocking

Still can't answer even the most basic questions, so you have to dodge.

Answer the question, or at least just admit you can't.
Aug 10 2017 04:57pm
This is way more dense than the medium over which it travels:

...and yet it floats on top of it.

Here's a "million pounds of water" inexplicably drifting through the air:

Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 10 2017 06:02pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 10 2017 12:43pm)
Still can't answer even the most basic questions, so you have to dodge.

Answer the question, or at least just admit you can't.

see even when your presented with evidence the word mean more than mass, you cant admit your understanding was limited.

Quote (Santara @ Aug 10 2017 12:57pm)
This is way more dense than the medium over which it travels:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/USS_Nimitz_in_Victoria_Canada_036.jpg/300px-USS_Nimitz_in_Victoria_Canada_036.jpg

...and yet it floats on top of it.

Here's a "million pounds of water" inexplicably drifting through the air:

http://www.wxdude.com/resources/Clouds.jpg

ships floats because it weighs less than the maximum volume of water it could ever push aside.

million pounds clouds of water floating in the sky - omfg - who broke gravity!!!!

Also - a Canadian boat?
American boats dont float i guess, what a traitor!

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 10 2017 06:18pm
Gold: 3.37
Aug 10 2017 07:28pm
:rofl:

The ship floats because it is filled with air. Doofus.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 10 2017 07:28pm
Aug 10 2017 07:37pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 10 2017 07:02pm)

ships floats because it weighs less than the maximum volume of water it could ever push aside.

million pounds clouds of water floating in the sky - omfg - who broke gravity!!!!

Also - a Canadian boat?
American boats dont float i guess, what a traitor!

Hey, I'm just giving examples of your version of gravity.

Don't be silly, Canada doesn't have the technology to build an aircraft carrier.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev15152535455350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll