d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1508509510511512541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Aug 26 2023 03:54am
Quote (Condemn @ Aug 26 2023 02:51am)
google "natural selection" if you're not aware of the concept

then your saying its a random process
Gold: 1,276.69
Aug 26 2023 04:11am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 26 2023 07:54pm)
then your saying its a random process

natural selection is random? interesting take on the word random

also do you not know the difference between you're and your? this is like the third time in a row now

This post was edited by Condemn on Aug 26 2023 04:12am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Aug 26 2023 04:12am
Quote (Condemn @ Aug 26 2023 09:43pm)
this is a way worse reason lol

indicative of serious mental illness

nope
Aug 26 2023 04:23am
Quote (Condemn @ Aug 26 2023 03:11am)
natural selection is random? interesting take on the word random

also do you not know the difference between you're and your? this is like the third time in a row now

what causes the conditions that cause "natural selection". was it from a random process or a guided process.

try this on for size see if its a fit? "your your your........ a pedant" :)
Gold: 186.16
Aug 26 2023 12:23pm
It is impossible for the matter and energy that makes up all things, to exist in the first place because their very existence violates the laws of thermodynamics and conservation of energy. In other words, it is impossible for the matter and energy to come from nothing. So then how did the matter and energy get here? It had to have come from a God that exists outside of scientific law and created them. The Bible says that in the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Also, Jesus Christ proves that the true God IS the God of the Bible because Jesus fulfilled hundreds of prophecies in this first coming that were written hundreds of years before His birth. He performed miracles in front of thousands of people. He healed the sick, made the lame to walk, blind to see, ect. He predicted His own death and resurrection and then died and rose again. The explosion of Christianity is based on that fact and it changed the world. New years, Easter, Christmas are ALL based on Christ Jesus. I have been studying this stuff for years and the more I research the more I know it's true.
Aug 28 2023 03:49am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 26 2023 07:43pm)
doesnt take alot of imagination to believe there is a intellect behind it all. especially taking into consideration the complexity and interdependence of living systems. its little wonder we see alternate explanations like "the aliens dun it"

there's no reason to imagine at all that some omnipotent (and conveniently anthropomorphic) creator is behind this complexity and interdependence though, since it can be explained by natural processes like evolution that we actually do have evidence for

Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 26 2023 08:23pm)
what causes the conditions that cause "natural selection". was it from a random process or a guided process.

idk what you're trying to say here tbh

do you consider any process that isn't being actively guided by a conscious agent random?

randomness in common usage describes a lack of pattern and predictability, which isn't the case with natural selection

try this on for size see if its a fit? "your your your........ a pedant" :

don't get this attitude either, are you proud to not understand some of the most basic words of your native language? Is this a Christian thing?

This post was edited by Condemn on Aug 28 2023 03:50am
Aug 28 2023 04:12am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 27 2023 04:23am)
It is impossible for the matter and energy that makes up all things, to exist in the first place because their very existence violates the laws of thermodynamics and conservation of energy. In other words, it is impossible for the matter and energy to come from nothing. So then how did the matter and energy get here? It had to have come from a God that exists outside of scientific law and created them. The Bible says that in the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Also, Jesus Christ proves that the true God IS the God of the Bible because Jesus fulfilled hundreds of prophecies in this first coming that were written hundreds of years before His birth. He performed miracles in front of thousands of people. He healed the sick, made the lame to walk, blind to see, ect. He predicted His own death and resurrection and then died and rose again. The explosion of Christianity is based on that fact and it changed the world. New years, Easter, Christmas are ALL based on Christ Jesus. I have been studying this stuff for years and the more I research the more I know it's true.

not going to get into whether what you're saying about physics here is actually right, but basically "we don't have a complete understanding of our universe, therefore god is real" is not a compelling argument to me

and some ancient as fuck book claiming a bunch of fantastical events happened is not proof that those events actually happened, anyone can make up bullshit stories
Aug 28 2023 05:35am
Quote (Condemn @ Aug 28 2023 02:49am)
there's no reason to imagine at all that some omnipotent (and conveniently anthropomorphic) creator is behind this complexity and interdependence though, since it can be explained by natural processes like evolution that we actually do have evidence for

i didnt just up and imagine omnipotent creator, unless you want to accuse me of writing the bible.

the abiogenesis has utterly failed. that why its now "the aliens dun it"
scientific "macro" evolution has also failed. all that it has accumulated is scientific fraud.

idk what you're trying to say here tbh

do you consider any process that isn't being actively guided by a conscious agent random?

randomness in common usage describes a lack of pattern and predictability, which isn't the case with natural selection

what caused the conditions of the environment? was it guided or random?

don't get this attitude either, are you proud to not understand some of the most basic words of your native language? Is this a Christian thing?

my "attitude? or your pedant attitude? this isnt a paper to be graded you understand full well what i am typing, no one wants or needs a internet grammar cop

Quote (Condemn @ Aug 28 2023 03:12am)
not going to get into whether what you're saying about physics here is actually right, but basically "we don't have a complete understanding of our universe, therefore god is real" is not a compelling argument to me

and some ancient as fuck book claiming a bunch of fantastical events happened is not proof that those events actually happened, anyone can make up bullshit stories

ancient documents are proof/evidence the argument is about accuracy, which takes an actual argument not some kind of declaration
a proper scripture argument. provide version(translation) chapter and verse. then the argument.

Gold: 10.00
Aug 28 2023 07:59am
Ancient documents prove absolutely nothing except the existence of ancient documents. lol
Aug 28 2023 01:46pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 28 2023 06:59am)
Ancient documents prove absolutely nothing except the existence of ancient documents. lol

well you cant read anyway so its a true statement ........
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1508509510511512541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll